"That's lookin' like a preborn baby"IRyS

WACTOR: The company blacker than an Ethiopian in a coal mine.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Proctor Edit: You should be massively ashamed for being such a longtime community member and NOT archiving this on sight.

1708289341081.png
1708289049069.png1708289074073.png

WACTOR has decided that they want to keep their crown as the most fuck awful corpo ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

WACTOR has decided that they want to keep their crown as the most fuck awful corpo ever

Notice says as follows
"I, Himealagiageha, im writing to inform that myself, has been subjected to the following treatment by my company

- Forcing me to perform jobs not in my contract (false employment)
- The amount of work was not proportionate to the amount of money in play
- intimidation and high pressure treatment
- sexual harassment or power harassment
- obligation to express opinions not seen previously
- instructions prohibiting me from taking prescribed psychiatric meds

Until now, i didn't have the faculties to present charges because i owned the money required to do my activities to my agency
however, i found myself in a situation where i had control of my affairs for a large periods of time, and reached my mental and physical limits
more concretely, suffered grave symptoms of abstinence from the anti psychotic meds, and finally, in March of last year, tried unsuccessfully committing suicide, but was still given an order to continue with the activities, now she suffers a conversion disorder (?) and will be hospitalized in the future, since they have difficulties walking and speaking.

Henceforth, i have decided that its not possible to have a trustworthy relation with my office
In regards to the previous accusations, we have recorded and video-recorded everything and have consulted our family members and lawyers, we intend to contact the company through the lawyers in the future, including the payment of debt.

i=I'm sorry to have caused so much worry in this matter, these could be my final words, but i love with all my heart all the fans that have supported me until now"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Notice says as follows
"I, Himealagiageha, im writing to inform that myself, has been subjected to the following treatment by my company

- Forcing me to perform jobs not in my contract (false employment)
- The amount of work was not proportionate to the amount of money in play
- intimidation and high pressure treatment
- sexual harassment or power harassment
- obligation to express opinions not seen previously
- instructions prohibiting me from taking prescribed psychiatric meds

Until now, i didn't have the faculties to present charges because i owned the money required to do my activities to my agency
however, i found myself in a situation where i had control of my affairs for a large periods of time, and reached my mental and physical limits
more concretely, suffered grave symptoms of abstinence from the anti psychotic meds, and finally, in March of last year, tried unsuccessfully committing suicide, but was still given an order to continue with the activities, now she suffers a conversion disorder (?) and will be hospitalized in the future, since they have difficulties walking and speaking.

Henceforth, i have decided that its not possible to have a trustworthy relation with my office
In regards to the previous accusations, we have recorded and video-recorded everything and have consulted our family members and lawyers, we intend to contact the company through the lawyers in the future, including the payment of debt.

i=I'm sorry to have caused so much worry in this matter, these could be my final words, but i love with all my heart all the fans that have supported me until now"
Conversion disorder

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
He has publicly announced that he will be battling the disease in 2022, but he was broadcasting Apex live 3-4 months ago. (Although it seems like they have been doing this regularly before that.) I don't think this is a game for people who can't walk without support.
Well, putting everything else aside, this particular person is certified idiot.

WACTOR really aim for prison, huh?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

frz

https://fxtwitter.com/NemurimeCharo/status/1758911135829610674

https://fxtwitter.com/KobiUruru/status/1758909473354387877
3 other talents also dropped theirs, it's a coordinated walkout
After this walk out Hizuki Miu and Kumaboshi Mahiru remains the only 2 active talents left under WACTOR. Notably Tenja Yuigo just debuted 1 month ago and was rumoured to be a brother of the CEO or something? Well with this turns of event he probs is not.
Edit: mahiru woke up and saw the house in flame: What should I do. Dont know if she was vagueposting or actually asking for help.
Warning: suicide attempt involved.
I, Nemurime Chalo, hereby declare that I have been forced by the company W to perform activities that were not in my contract (recruitment fraud), to change my contract unilaterally and to express opinions that were not mine due to their coercive attitude.

I have been putting up with unreasonable pressure and instructions from the company for a long time, but recently I have received instructions to perform activities after my contract was terminated, activities that I could not stand. Recently I have not been able to sleep without resorting to medication and the fact that my physical condition is not the best has made me unable to go about my daily life.

I am sorry to involve you in this way, however, I have come to this decision for the sake of my future activities and for the sake of the other talents who suffer from the unreasonableness of the company. For more information on the legal perspective and the details of the process, please refer to Yuiga-kun's article. All three of us have already consulted lawyers in case we are sued or go to court as we have done in the past.

We will be back, so everyone just wait a little longer until it is all over.
I, Yui Tenjo, have been subjected to unfair accusations of contract violation, instructions for work outside of the contract scope (suspected recruitment fraud), an unjust claim for a penalty fee of 5 million yen, and the deprivation of my YouTube channel during the contract period by Office W. (I have solid evidence.)

The trigger was my communication with the staff about not undertaking tasks outside of the contract to confirm suspicions of disguised contracting, given there were already signs of it. In response, a staff member advised that it's better to do the work since they were also doing tasks outside the contract.

When I replied, "Isn't that recruitment fraud?" the response was an immediate hint at suspension and potential contract termination.

This behavior suggests a pattern of manipulation and actions that should not be done to someone with mental health issues, as if they are done on purpose. It implies a situation where only yes-men are kept around to prevent the exposure of wrongdoing.

This must have been the case for others who were accused of contract violations and terminated in the past.

Despite the suspension order, I refrained from taking any action, but I question the basis for this order within the contract period when I have not violated the contract. If I had, I would have already been terminated and officially announced as a violator by the company.

The management is now desperately seeking any fault to construe as a contract violation to justify termination. I received a message from a law firm, but instead of a lawsuit, it was merely a delegation of communication, which could almost be considered a threat.

The verbal promises made at the time of contract signing have been stretched and altered, which I suspected from the start but did not realize the extent of the corruption.

This has been a lengthy explanation, but it illustrates the true nature of Office W.

I am filled with despair over this incident, as I wanted to continue my activities and collaborate with many people.

However, I am not one to shy away and will continue to fight until the end.

It is truly regrettable to think that there are others who, while facing similar issues, were unjustly terminated or forced to pay unfair penalties out of fear or guilt.

We are determined to expose the darkness of this office and ensure a rewarding conclusion for all involved.

We have already consulted with a lawyer, considering the possibility of being exposed or taken to court as has happened in the past.

I apologize for the aggressive tone of this post and hope for your understanding and support.

I will not lose.
I, Kobi Ururu, also have my own opinions about the accusations of NemurineCharo, Tenjo Yuiga and Himeragi Ageha so I would like to explain them:
(For more details see their posts)

It is very unfortunate that this kind of actions are allowed. I could not help but raise my voice when veteran members have also had their contracts terminated due to this kind of case.

I cannot continue with the W agency that has caused so much damage to my favorite members.

The daily activity, the jobs I have worked so hard on and the time I have spent with all of you have been very valuable to me. That is why I cannot tolerate what is happening at the W agency. It is an insult to the vtubers themselves.

I know I'll be away for a while but don't worry, I'll be back as soon as I can.

That's all, I'm Kobi Ururu.

PS: I'm sorry if I wrote badly. I used machine translation

That's all, I'm Kobi Ururu.
Important Notice

Dear Fans, thank you very much for your continued support of Himeragi Ageha.

I, Himeragi Ageha, am writing to inform you that I, Himeragi Ageha, have been the victim of the following dealings by the agency:
-Forcing me to do work that was not included in my contract (recruitment fraud).
-The amount of work was not proportional to the salary received.
-Intimidating and high-pressure behavior by the agency.
-Sexual and power harassment
-Forced to express opinions other than my own.
-Instructions prohibiting me from taking pre-written psychiatric medication.

[Regarding the circumstances giving rise to the charges].

Until now I had not pressed charges because I owed my agency the money I needed for my activities. However, I ended up finding myself in a situation where I was under the absolute psychological control of the agency's executive staff for a long period of time which pushed me to my psychological and physical limits.More specifically, I suffered severe withdrawal symptoms when I stopped taking my psychological medication, which led me to repeatedly self-harm and develop a dependence on alcohol. Finally, in March of last year (2023), I made a failed suicide attempt and, despite this, the executive staff ordered me to continue my normal activities. I am now suffering from a conversion disorder and will be hospitalized in the future as I have difficulty walking and even speaking.

Because of this, I have come to the conclusion that it is no longer possible for me to maintain a trusting relationship with my agency.

As for the above accusations, I have recorded and videotaped everything and have consulted my family and lawyers, so I intend to contact the company in the future through my lawyers, including the payment of debts.

Lastly, I am sorry to have troubled everyone in this way. These may be my last words, but I genuinely love from the bottom of my heart all the fans who have supported me so far.

Archive 1 2 3 4
Mahiuru's tweet

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ojojojo and it gets better

for those out of the loop, 901inc is WACTOR, they tried to pull a cheeky and rebrand

FIRST IMAGE
"I, Kobi Ururu, also have my own ideas about the acussations of Nemurimecharo, Tenjo Yuiga and Himelagiageha, so i would like to explain them.
For more details, consult their posts.
Its very lamentable to me that these injustices (?) are permitted
I haven't been able to prevent myself from raising my voice after thinking that other veteran members have been rescinded from the contract by these type of cases.
I cant remain in Office W, who causes so much damage to my favorite members.
The daily delivery (streaming) the hard work ive done, and the time ive spent with everyone (of you) have been important treasures.

SECOND IMAGE
This is why i cant tolerate everything happening in office W. Its like an insult to the LIVER.
Id be out for a while, but do not worry.
I promise ill be back however i can.
Im sorry for writing so badly.
That is all, im Kobi Ururu.
I utilized a machine translator, im sorry if the text is incorrect".

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
An they all streaming now too.

PROCTOR SLEPT AND WACTOR IS DYING AGAIN!!!

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
arent a good chunk of WACTOR talents JP Based? could we see some more concrete action since they're all local to the company this time?, i know they doxed a Thai talent and a Guatemalan one

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
ghostarchive seems to be broken for some reason. Can somebody please grab these unarchived tweets and properly link them?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

frz

ghostarchive seems to be broken for some reason. Can somebody please grab these unarchived tweets and properly link them?
I archived them... I even updated the translations 4 times. All of them are now human translated

Update: The last active talent continues to be vague. Likely gone tbh.
Translation: I have a report for everyone I love, so please wait a little longer!
Miu has been on hiatus since forever apparently, if she stays then likely married to ceo at this point
Archive

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I archived them... I even updated the translations 4 times. All of them are now human translated

Apologies, I didn't realize these included other tweets already posted here.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
See that, Riku?

That's a challenge right there.

You won't leave this unanswered and let WACTOR take the crown without a fight, right?

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
See that, Riku?

That's a challenge right there.

You won't leave this unanswered and let WACTOR take the crown without a fight, right?
No, they'll make a tag team, and be the Blackest Company Squared. :kurosanji:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I feel bad for the remaining members of WACTOR but i am also curious of how crazy they are to join after all of their dramas.

Black Sheep

I feel bad for the remaining members of WACTOR but i am also curious of how crazy they are to join after all of their dramas.
Since when have VTubers been known for their good judgement?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
How does one join a company called WACTOR that has a WACk in it? I mean, it kind of gives it away, doesn't it?

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
The same can be said for those who still opt to join NijiEN because you just know there are still some desperate people left.

Top Bottom