"You hear that chat, I'm better than a whorehouse in fucking Indiana, I told you I am going places!"Kirschey

WACTOR: The company blacker than an Ethiopian in a coal mine.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
They are into us apparently because the tweets have started to get nuked

frz

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Someone going by hikaru_clipper has shared some human-translated versions of the four announcements which are still accessible:

Attachments

• GGk-Q7eWoAAWeZe.png
    GGk-Q7eWoAAWeZe.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
  • GGk-QFdWQAAw62j.png
    GGk-QFdWQAAw62j.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
  • GGk-PGaWMAAyDbU.png
    GGk-PGaWMAAyDbU.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
  • GGk-NdyW0AIMhA5.png
    GGk-NdyW0AIMhA5.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 3

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Proctor Edit: You should be massively ashamed for being such a longtime community member and NOT archiving this on sight.

WACTOR has decided that they want to keep their crown as the most fuck awful corpo ever.

As a native Ñ speaker, I find the spanish copy of the statement jarring. Himegaya jumps from referring to herself in first person, to thrid person and even in plural forms (hemos). Just clock me if I'm incorrect or missing critical information, but was this one of the native latin talents or one of the JP/Spanish Second Language ones?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't think WACTOR had any Latino talents left.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
As a native Ñ speaker, I find the spanish copy of the statement jarring. Himegaya jumps from referring to herself in first person, to thrid person and even in plural forms (hemos). Just clock me if I'm incorrect or missing critical information, but was this one of the native latin talents or one of the JP/Spanish Second Language ones?
It definitey looks like machine translation, genders is first and most obvious thing it lose when translting from JP. I doubt anyone with minimal knowledge of spanish will make so many gender mistakes. We need some latinos input to gauge the situation, becasue to me spanish doc doesn't make sense. Why not english? Did they have sizeable latino audience despite not speaking the language?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Cubanodun

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
It definitey looks like machine translation, genders is first and most obvious thing it lose when translting from JP. I doubt anyone with minimal knowledge of spanish will make so many gender mistakes. We need some latinos input to gauge the situation, becasue to me spanish doc doesn't make sense. Why not english? Did they have sizeable latino audience despite not speaking the language?
Wactor is (was?) the only JP corp with a big prescense in LATAM. The talents have a pretty small (albeit diehard) fanbase. As to why Wactor decided to lean into the Latam sphere in the first place, I don't know.
Personally, I can still make out what they were trying to convey, it just feels like reading something written by someone that had a stroke. And sometimes that's because it was either machine translated, written by SSL, or written by a native with very low literacy levels (you would be amazed how often that turns out to be the case).

Cubanodun

As to why Wactor decided to lean into the Latam sphere in the first place, I don't know.
The owner is one of us, asian second gen, he probably saw the land was barren and decided to strike, but he is so awfully bad at this that is a miracle the damn thing is still around, thank god Lord Aviel has decided to rectify this anomaly, he should just announce IdolES debut date already just to capitalize in WACTOR demise

braindoko

I need to re-check my notes, some of it might be outdated
Jannies, should that info be on the OP?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The owner is one of us, asian second gen, he probably saw the land was barren and decided to strike, but he is so awfully bad at this that is a miracle the damn thing is still around, thank god Lord Aviel has decided to rectify this anomaly, he should just announce IdolES debut date already just to capitalize in WACTOR demise
Hijo de puta
Give me some of that :takocope:

Cubanodun

Negzana

I think overall Wactor is a darker and more malicious corpo than Nijisanji, but Nijisanji stands as a major pillar of the whole vtuber industry so their scandals make them more black overall.

Still what the actual fuck Wactor, are you mad?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

seenister

You would've thought that the company who literally doxxed their talent ( which mind you the dox is still up to this day) would have imploded by now but damn they are thriving and still insist on being the blackest vtuber corpo over. I do wonder, are Japanese laws that fucked? They basically got away scot-free from the Hana Misora situation. Hopefully this time around, they would finally put the nail in the coffin of this disgusting company.

Edit: I have watched the purple Keemstar video about it for more context. Boys, I volunteer to be strapped with explosives. Send me to WACTOR's fucking HQ.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You would've thought that the company who literally doxxed their talent ( which mind you the dox is still up to this day) would have imploded by now but damn they are thriving and still insist on being the blackest vtuber corpo over. I do wonder, are Japanese laws that fucked? They basically got away scot-free from the Hana Misora situation. Hopefully this time around, they would finally put the nail in the coffin of this disgusting company.
This is the thing: laws are ok. Though doxing won't necessarily warrant any punishment to speak of. And everything that girls listed lay in deniable area. Like "instructed to" is not "forced to". Though i really hope there's enough evidence now for criminal charges.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Legal Mindset is doing a stream about Wactor, with Depressed Nousagi as a guest.

EDIT: He is late.
There is a pool: What vtuber stories do you want to hear the most?

EDIT: About Mikeneko and MafuMafu, he seems invested after hearing "Amber Heard of vtubing", Rushia was high on the pool

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Legal Mindset is doing a stream about Wactor, with Depressed Nousagi as a guest.

EDIT: He is late.
There is a pool: What vtuber stories do you want to hear the most?

kinda want to hear him cover the old topics

the eileen family fallout and activ8 falling from grace

Xuhle

kinda want to hear him cover the old topics

the eileen family fallout and activ8 falling from grace
But the epitome of menhera Rushia.

Top Bottom