"Shiina like, popped her pussy for us"Dizzy Dokuro

Online Store List

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Going to start the merchandise board out with this thread, where we can keep a list of the various websites that sell both vtuber and anime merch to overseas customers. This is not for peer-to-peer scalper trading sites, only licensed distributors.

To begin with, here are some sites that I have personally bought from in the past and can vouch for.

Anyone can post below and contribute to this list. I am a eurofag, so I don't know anything about American retailers. As this list grows and expands, I may add categories and additional criteria to make it easier to find exactly what you need.

Feel free to discuss additions below, but I may choose to delete or consolidate posts later on to reduce clutter and keep relevant information easy to find.

Tuwuturu

Tutturu~
Early Adopter

I've used rightstuf whenever I haven't been able to find something on those stores. Overall it's a mixed experience for me. Most things came in a perfect condition, but the shipping period was a long one. Also, their store sometimes feels limited when it comes to merchandise.

Also can vouch for this Japanese retailer. They have a service where they can help you contact resellers and ask them for prices on selected items.

pururun

Mandarake is my go to store for almost everything Japanese. It's a second hand chain store based in Japan with a very wide selection of products and good prices. Everything I've gotten from them has been in great condition, and the only time there has been a snag in the process customer service was great. Highly recommended.

Melon Books is another Japan based store, this one focusing specifically on doujinshi. It's a very good site and you can get new releases from artists on there. The only issue is that they don't do direct shipping overseas, so you have to go through a proxy service. I use White Rabbit Express for that, and haven't had issues.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This isn't a licensed distributor but rather a way to use them if they don't ship to your country. I figure it deserves a mention if not just cull the post.

If you encounter any Japanese merch you want but it doesn't ship to you, or it ships overseas in some slow, awful, or inconvenient way, use a forwarding/proxy service. I use Tenso and what it does is give you a Japanese address and phone number which is Tenso's warehouse, and then when the item arrives at the warehouse they ask you where to forward it. Compared to Booth or Geekjack it is faster and cheaper, compared to the Hololive official shop it the same speed but not cheaper. So it depends, shop around and decide what works best, but this is great for those smaller countries that never get any official shipping, and it's great for shops that charge an arm and a leg when DHL would only cost the arm.

Proxy services I've heard good things about:

pururun

If you encounter any Japanese merch you want but it doesn't ship to you, or it ships overseas in some slow, awful, or inconvenient way, use a forwarding/proxy service. I use Tenso and what it does is give you a Japanese address and phone number which is Tenso's warehouse, and then when the item arrives at the warehouse they ask you where to forward it.
I'll add that if you use Tenso you can use the Japanese address to rent from Japanese Amazon Prime, it's helpful for people who want to access certain things but live outside of Japan.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'll add Buyee to the list. I've used it once or twice before with discounts to grab stuff. I don't have enough experience to say whether it's amazing or not, but I bought stuff cheap and it arrived, so take that for what it's worth. Ships worldwide AFAIK.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Booth
Common place that my 2views sell their stuff from but also has merch from most big vtuber companies. It's harder to use as the English version doesn't translate the product details. It ships via Buyee and logs in through Pixiv. Also sells voice packs if you are into that.

Geekjack
A store that sells merch from Hololive and friends basically. I've used it and it was easy. Judging from their currency they ship most places. Requires an account.

Spring
Not Japanese but if your 2view has a western audience like Beatani it worked really well. Fast shipping.

Cdjapan is good
I have also used Tenso and while I think the hassle is not worth setting it up I don't buy much merch. Forwarding services are common even for shipping intra Japan.

Last edited:
Top Bottom