"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

Mecha and Other Model kits

Xuhle

Thought it would be good to talk about mecha and other model kits, like A.T.K girls, Megami Device, Gunpla, Frame arm girls and so on. Share sites that can get them as well i think is fine? Can send pictures but of course dont dox yourself.

Im an idiot so if there is something im not seeing that would dox myself, point it out privately.

One ive liked in the recent time. Note im not the best poser. This is the Crossbones X-0
PXL_20221022_034243539.jpg

Last edited:

Xuhle

Double post but I want to rant about advance of zeta.

I love the design of almost all the advance of zeta kits, the hard angles they have the, the odd design like the woundwart and how it transformed into space shuttle design, then you have there different weapons where they are massive compared to there bodies, like the gigantic arms and the I don't know the name of hand but the massive cannons on the back of the hazel ii.

But what hate us there naming convention even if they share a similar design, like the woundwart and hazel ii. Then the normal hazel is closer to a GM in design. But just by adding anything to done of there design it changes there name as well that you need an entire flow web just to understand it with any means of logic.

Ybeu1DwwX9kgH9zPA8Er1V4aBxNFpPBGd4BQLQNupmc.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Lmao nerds.

My wing zero, that they call the TV version now, as if the pidgeon from EW were supposed to be the definitive version

Xuhle

Lmao nerds.

My wing zero, that they call the TV version now, as if the pidgeon from EW were supposed to be the definitive version

I got both the RG wing Gundam ew and the new one they did recently. I like the colors better for the new one they did, and while I liked the building process for the ew it's badly suffered from early RG syndrome that I dare not touch it.

niggaphil

This is one of my custom Gunpla. I used brush painting with Vallejo paint. I don't use airbrush because due to the health hazardous issue.

Xuhle

This is one of my custom Gunpla. I used brush painting with Vallejo paint. I don't use airbrush because due to the health hazardous issue.

That looks nice regardless. Personally don't airbrush or customize more then water slide decals. Mostly due to being lazy and don't really have a space to set up something for that.

Have a GM
PXL_20230227_192729030.jpg

Last edited:

Xuhle

Screenshot%202024-02-22%20093218.png

This is the EG Gunbarrel Strike Gundam. It's supposed to be from the new gundam breaker game. Looks a bit too busy with all the neon colors.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Screenshot%202024-02-22%20093218.png

This is the EG Gunbarrel Strike Gundam. It's supposed to be from the new gundam breaker game. Looks a bit too busy with all the neon colors.
hes not going to war hes going to a rave party

braindoko

11063771a6.jpg

I want this , but it's weird they went with this instead of the main robot
Anyone else watching Bravern?

Xuhle

PXL_20230207_235022091.jpg

Think the red rider has one of the worst wrists. It's so limp wristed I'm sure some on the forum could beat it for just how bad they are. Still need to get the black and white rider to have a full set.

Xuhle

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wish they treated the G-self the way they keep releasing strike gundams over and over. That and the Turn-A are unique and oddball designs which I find more interesting. Speaking of which I finally decided to start putting together this fellow

s-l1600.jpg

Xuhle

I wish they treated the G-self the way they keep releasing strike gundams over and over. That and the Turn-A are unique and oddball designs which I find more interesting. Speaking of which I finally decided to start putting together this fellow

View attachment 66252
What's did build divers do to the turn a Gundam?

Xuhle

Recnamoruen

So this is the first Gunpla I ever built, its taken me 5 years and is only half done because I haven't decaled the outside armor or top coated it.
Media (6).jpgMedia (3).jpg

And these are my 2nd and 3rd gunpla that will be practice for learning how to topcoat with an airbrush.
Media (7).jpgMedia (4).jpgMedia (2).jpgMedia (5).jpg

Xuhle

Recnamoruen

That the Gundam mk 2 for the first one? Or the rx-78-1?
So for a good laugh, its neither. I had the brilliant idea for the first gunpla I ever was going to do was this one.
816c3d-ANDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Here it is before I took it all apart to start decaling it.
2 photos added (1).jpg2 photos added.jpg

Last edited:

Xuhle

Here one of the two atk girls I have built. It's supposed to be the Titan, but she has massive weight issues and the stand they came with it is friction which doesn't even hold her that well.

PXL_20220622_235033855.jpg

Just to get her on the stand I had to complete remove her massive backpack.

Also don't use there stand that comes with them they actually suck. First one broke as I was trying to pose them and then you have this one that is just living on friction and a dream.

Recnamoruen

Here one of the two atk girls I have built. It's supposed to be the Titan, but she has massive weight issues and the stand they came with it is friction which doesn't even hold her that well.

PXL_20220622_235033855.jpg

Just to get her on the stand I had to complete remove her massive backpack.

Also don't use there stand that comes with them they actually suck. First one broke as I was trying to pose them and then you have this one that is just living on friction and a dream.
Have you tried looking into the shfiguarts stands or the bandai acton bases. They both have options to click on the waist.

Xuhle

Top Bottom