1682399954450.png
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Anon forgot his meds.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Short

God Damn the Sun

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Respect for Fishman + 10

Edit: Sakana's post the spergs was replying to.
View attachment 21881

Say what you want about the Fishman, he knows how to be professional about things.
Here's Panko talking briefly about Yuri's termination, i saw it was requested.View attachment 21882
Edit: fuck i was late but i did post it in the right thread hehe
So does this confirm Panko is the best Man…

Ko?
>Yuri must have fucked something up

yeah, me, in the ass
Better get that checked mah dude, cat AIDS is rael.
Yuri fucked Mandela too
Mandela died because of cat dick up his anus confirmed.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

I don't know how to use these fancy QR codes the kids like, is this a rickroll or a goatse?

Short

God Damn the Sun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know how to use these fancy QR codes the kids like, is this a rickroll or a goatse?
Usually if you just take a picture of it with your smart phone it will read whatever the URL is.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You're making a big assumption here, am boomer.
Just buy an iphone like the other boomers and enjoy your Facebook Meta boomer memes.

QR codes suck though, but I'm just salty as restaurants used them heavily because of Covid, which could be cool, but they did nothing with them so you couldn't just order shit to your table and half the time shit wasn't updated so you'd ask the waiter for something and they'd tell you it's not available.

Sven

Aside from the reasons I mentioned earlier, I think selling the character to PC was likely done to either receive that upfront bonus or net a higher cut of profits. Additionally the model updates were likely funded by PC and there would be a greater incentive for them to push for those if they owned the character outright. In the mind of the invader, the deal could have likely been something like this
>keep the character, you have to pay for model updates, and you get less money (either from a lower cut than the other girls or no bonus for selling the character)
>sign character to PC, PC will handle the costs/organization of model updates, and you get more money (either a bonus for selling or a non-cucked cut of profits)
In the mind of someone young/naive, the whole "I'll make less money and will still have to shell out the big cash for new models/outfits" was not attractive and they didn't think they'd ever get terminated.
Also to consider merch, there is probably a big difference in merch cut as well since not owning the character would potential add a lot of little annoying legal details that would need to be ironed out for every piece of merch made and sold.

Yea, from what I've seen of Lumi she's pretty sharp. So when she answered "How are you feeling?" with "Frustrated", and immediately praises Sakana for all the work he did to try and right this ship...man, Yuri must have really fucked something up.
I've said this before but when push comes to shove, the talent back the Fish. As much as Fish bad is a fun meme everyone takes part in when people start getting actually angry towards the Fish they will tell them to cool it and defend him. It's why I find any of the rrats that have Fish doing this to steal the character laughable. He might be callous at worst but we've never seen him be malicious and he clearly tries.

I have little doubt that is all over the PC Discord, multiple times, in every thread

Peachmoon

The Assman
Considering the cohesive reactions from Panko and Lumi, it's probably safe to say that Yuri fucked up. It's going to be a hard pill to swallow, but it's also a little worrisome how much credit people try to give these girls...
They're all very young, working in a field that only blew up into the mainstream within the past few years, and certainly DON'T understand the severity of contracts. Vtuber contracts and NDAs are sent over email in a bundled PDF. At most she understood the basic rules, but even Nijis have admitted they don't read anything and just sign themselves away. (I'm honestly baffled at how ignorant and shocked people are at how PC is terminating her accounts... They're a business. She signed over her rights. Whether you agree with it or not, it's the hard facts. Re: Idol culture roots of the medium.)

Despite how fans or her co-workers interpreted her character (even Lumi admitting she thought Yuri was happier than she probably was), you can never know the true intentions or feelings of a Vtuber at the end of the day. The core of the medium is to put on an act, after all. She could have been the silliest goober on screen, but irl, just very stupid, or maybe actually was a bad egg at heart.

Also, just to confirm, her newest model was funded through working at PC right? So that's definitely gone.
And she had a bit of a spat bc of people not liking the new design or persona she was putting on right?
Small rrat: might have been the starting point of her discontent?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
And she had a bit of a spat bc of people not liking the new design or persona she was putting on right?
Small rrat: might have been the starting point of her discontent?

In some of the recent discourse I've seen one or two people saying they stopped watching her when she got the new model. I don't know what's wrong with the new model that would make people quit watching her. The wiggling ears were a bit annoying but her old model did that too IIRC.

Speech To Text

In some of the recent discourse I've seen one or two people saying they stopped watching her when she got the new model. I don't know what's wrong with the new model that would make people quit watching her. The wiggling ears were a bit annoying but her old model did that too IIRC.
Most of the complaints I saw were comparing it to vtubers on Twitch that would do lewd content since the design was similar to some of them.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
:cursedbae:With the increase in mahjong souls streams amongst the talents my new rrat is Fish wanted Yuri to start playing mahjong and she told him to fuck off.:cursedbae:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
The old models had simple yet unique and recognizable design, and were just pleasing to look at in my opinion. The new one looked like she was an ad trying to get me to download a horny chinese gacha. It's just full of shit, especially with full hair/wings enabled which causes it to become some kind of wiggling mass when she moves at all. I had a quick look through her art tag, and very few recent pictures even use the new outfit.

It's unfortunate, because it looks very expensive and iirc she just wasn't into using a character with loli proportions.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Getting assmad and deleting all your VODs and videos, out of spite or as some kind of leverage or whatever reason, really, without giving your fans any warning or time to save them is a dick move, by the way.
I think you're assuming she's the one that deleted all the stuff. We don't know who deleted the content. You can fault me for considering lack of evidence as evidence. But if she's the one that deleted the vods I don't know why Fish wouldn't say it was at Yuri's request since it would only be good PR. 6 days til the video, til then.
Whether genuinely or as his chosen PR strategy, Sakana has consistently been playing the "wish Yuri well" card. He might not have wanted to say DFE was Yuri's decision, even if it was true and would take heat off him, precisely because it makes Yuri look butthurt.

Anyway, an update about the DFE - this is what Yuri's Youtube looks like for me as of now (archive of the streams page):
1682432783259.png

Strange.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
but it's also a little worrisome how much credit people try to give these girls...
They're all very young, working in a field that only blew up into the mainstream within the past few years, and certainly DON'T understand the severity of contracts. Vtuber contracts and NDAs are sent over email in a bundled PDF.
They are also insane and terminally online. The medical term for it is qcalled The Wombo Combo. I don't know if we'll ever know the full story outside of Yuri going even crazier than before and shitting everywhere with the "deets". All of the other girls seem to have real respect for Sakana that goes beyond the fear of an NDA. All of EN gen 1 have spoken about how rough and how much it sucked in the beginning until he hired Muumi so they're not keeping quiet about bad stuff. Fishman is not perfect, the coffee and the horrible double rules are proof of that, but he is not that femboy from Manga Gamer that one day decided to axe the Misaki sisters just because he might make a new GoGo Nippon game.

Kalion

:)
While I thought her old model was cuter, sure, I stopped watching her because she suddenly shifted to doing reaction content every stream. There was a point she tweeted out a "if you don't like my content now just go away" style tweet which got retweeted by Uruka and a bunch of other Phase members.

Top Bottom