Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1682386096021.png

Thanks

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I keep seeing people being mad that Yuri just gave the rights to her character for free, but somehow I have doubts that she did that. I'm more inclined to believe the fish offered to buy the rights to Yuri and Lumi's characters at an upfront cost to greater insure their loyalty to the company. This sort of deal would be a no brainer for someone who never intended to leave the company or stab them in the back in the first place.
I don't see how people can be mad at PC in general or Fish over anything here, Allah forgive me for even saying this. Sure, we don't have Yuri's side of things, but this isn't a Zaion situation where one side just piles on random shit and buries the other without them being able to reply, hell, Fishman is literally telling people to stop spreading rrats about her in the discord and let it go for her sake. Fishman also probably paid out of pocket for Yuri's second model, and it was made while she was working for PC, by what logic is it hers? Even if she did get it, I doubt she was going to use it, seeing how hard she went out of her way to delete any Yuri content other than the one VOD she presumably left up to create drama.

Getting assmad and deleting all your VODs and videos, out of spite or as some kind of leverage or whatever reason, really, without giving your fans any warning or time to save them is a dick move, by the way.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't see how people can be mad at PC in general or Fish over anything here, Allah forgive me for even saying this. Sure, we don't have Yuri's side of things, but this isn't a Zaion situation where one side just piles on random shit and buries the other without them being able to reply, hell, Fishman is literally telling people to stop spreading rrats about her in the discord and let it go for her sake. Fishman also probably paid out of pocket for Yuri's second model, and it was made while she was working for PC, by what logic is it hers? Even if she did get it, I doubt she was going to use it, seeing how hard she went out of her way to delete any Yuri content other than the one VOD she presumably left up to create drama.

Getting assmad and deleting all your VODs and videos, out of spite or as some kind of leverage or whatever reason, really, without giving your fans any warning or time to save them is a dick move, by the way.
I agree, from what she's said from the start, it sounds like Fishman gave them a golden ticket of a deal and she squandered it a year later big time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

cucurut

The Lumi bit for archiving and ease of watching. When she started talking about friends and age gap I spit out thinking about Chibi. Imagine Yuri, Chibi and CL getting together.
:whatastory:

I was neutral at first but since Yuri behaves just like disgruntled ex-employee she lost my sympathy.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I was neutral at first but since Yuri behaves just like disgruntled ex-employee she lost my sympathy.
She's a mentally ill zoomer and Lumi confirmed she has a new group of friends.
Classic situation for life regretting tier decision making when those new friends suggest to do something really retarded.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The Lumi bit for archiving and ease of watching. When she started talking about friends and age gap I spit out thinking about Chibi. Imagine Yuri, Chibi and CL getting together.

View attachment 21900

My condolences to the recently widowed Lumi.
:faunacry:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My condolences to the recently widowed Lumi.
:faunacry:
This is mere days after Pippa said Lumi is her ideal woman. Pippa fucking killed Yuri to get Lumi into the wedding dress.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Classic situation for life regretting tier decision making when those new friends suggest to do something really retarded.
Yuri got discord groomed is what you're saying?

dumb wings

Zaion to my understanding was because of petty bullshit reason instead of just sticking to main important thing. We have no reasons here. Yuri has given no reply at all so that part is the same. And everything else you said has been what fish has said. There's not much evidence for either side imo and it's probably going to be that way. I don't think it's the model but the IP in name and the channels access that people usually have a problem with.
she went out of her way to delete any Yuri content other than the one VOD she
I think you're assuming she's the one that deleted all the stuff. We don't know who deleted the content. You can fault me for considering lack of evidence as evidence. But if she's the one that deleted the vods I don't know why Fish wouldn't say it was at Yuri's request since it would only be good PR. 6 days til the video, til then.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I totally agree, that's why I get mad at retards that go to all indie vtuber and says to them to join company X. Like they do with kirsche, did wih Lisa and Ami when Tsunderia died and more. Joining a corpo can make their life way worse
Maybe a different lesson to take is, if you're going from indie to corpo, take the new identity.

I think Kirsche just wants someone to deal with event planning, sponsorships and merch. The type of shit that people dont normally do. She just needs an agent. But yeah at this point I feel like she is doing fine on her own.
Off topic for this thread but, I feel like my mind did the galaxy explosion meme...
Does Shiina have an agent... what about Selen? ...does Gura have an agent??
Do any of these menhera women have someone in their corner for contract negotiations?!

View attachment 21900

I guess twitch is OK thru Holodex...
Need to watch more Lumi.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I keep seeing people being mad that Yuri just gave the rights to her character for free, but somehow I have doubts that she did that. I'm more inclined to believe the fish offered to buy the rights to Yuri and Lumi's characters at an upfront cost to greater insure their loyalty to the company. This sort of deal would be a no brainer for someone who never intended to leave the company or stab them in the back in the first place.
Aside from the reasons I mentioned earlier, I think selling the character to PC was likely done to either receive that upfront bonus or net a higher cut of profits. Additionally the model updates were likely funded by PC and there would be a greater incentive for them to push for those if they owned the character outright. In the mind of the invader, the deal could have likely been something like this
>keep the character, you have to pay for model updates, and you get less money (either from a lower cut than the other girls or no bonus for selling the character)
>sign character to PC, PC will handle the costs/organization of model updates, and you get more money (either a bonus for selling or a non-cucked cut of profits)
In the mind of someone young/naive, the whole "I'll make less money and will still have to shell out the big cash for new models/outfits" was not attractive and they didn't think they'd ever get terminated.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 21900

Oh god, imagine how shitty it would be if the only reason this situation is happening is because she listened to some idiotic new friends telling her stupid shit to do.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh god, imagine how shitty it would be if the only reason this situation is happening is because she listened to some idiotic new friends telling her stupid shit to do.
>yeah dude, just take your model and identity, leave PC and let's start out own corpo
>dude I beg you, can you get me into Invaders2/Gen3 as a nepotism hire, I'll fucking pay you
>finana can totally get away with a secret paypig discord and getting paid on the side, I'm sure you could too
>just skim a bit on the side, Fishman is too scared to ever fire you, it'll ruin his company image
And other completely outlandish rrats that are really funny to me.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>yeah dude, just take your model and identity, leave PC and let's start out own corpo
>dude I beg you, can you get me into Invaders2/Gen3 as a nepotism hire, I'll fucking pay you
>finana can totally get away with a secret paypig discord and getting paid on the side, I'm sure you could too
>just skim a bit on the side, Fishman is too scared to ever fire you, it'll ruin his company image
And other completely outlandish rrats that are really funny to me.
Wouldn't be the first time some retarded autistic neet shut-in got groomed by a new group of friends. As a case study, Haruka is legitimately autistic and you could see the quick slide into liberal/lgbt shit as she made her new group of twitch friends. Granted she was Canadian, so she was already prone to that mind virus but these retard girls in general are very prone to "fitting in by doing whatever dumb shit my new group of friends tells me". It's especially obvious since many of them make it pretty blatantly clear that they have always been lonely sad girls that can't into human interaction and are clingy as fuck, hence why you see some of them build parasocial relationships with their chat because they are desperate for confirmation.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
From what lumi said I can also interpret "new friends" as the people at phase but her a "stupid decision was made" really drives the point home that it was indeed something very retarded. Also fishman might be a chink but the way lumi talks about him he seems like a solid guy willing to go the extra mile for his tard girls, yuri just seem to be beyond retarded.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
From what lumi said I can also interpret "new friends" as the people at phase but her a "stupid decision was made" really drives the point home that it was indeed something very retarded. Also fishman might be a chink but the way lumi talks about him he seems like a solid guy willing to go the extra mile for his tard girls, yuri just seem to be beyond retarded.
Yea, from what I've seen of Lumi she's pretty sharp. So when she answered "How are you feeling?" with "Frustrated", and immediately praises Sakana for all the work he did to try and right this ship...man, Yuri must have really fucked something up.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Yea, from what I've seen of Lumi she's pretty sharp. So when she answered "How are you feeling?" with "Frustrated", and immediately praises Sakana for all the work he did to try and right this ship...man, Yuri must have really fucked something up.
>Yuri must have fucked something up

yeah, me, in the ass

Top Bottom