"Are you gonna fap to my voice?"Fujikura Uruka

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We got any proof of anyone else skimming the table, or theories? Not counting people who are active elsewhere like Ole Karen or Dottovu. I'm talkin' those who are skimming with their active account

EDIT: post I was replying to was moved, but I guess this post could work in either thread
Rushia allegedly did no no personalized vids for her biggest paypigs i believe?

If you believe some somewhat schizo rrats (?) Then finana gives special treatment to some discord fangroup and that maybe counts

Other than that its obviously not really much of a thing considering how obviously bad that would be to a carreer, considering all we have is the singular reddit comment (unless there was some sort of prophetic post on /vt/ hidden under all the schizophrenia) im more than inclined to believe it not true

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What kind of yab is small enough to not warrant immediate termination upon discovery but big enough that they can't just give her a slap on the wrist. Not mentioning the fact that Fishman is somewhat of a pushover.
Maybe she just kept asking how she could bake six million cookies during company meetings?

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
The timing of the actual announcement (a little past midnight in Canada) combined with fishman's "we had to make sure everything had been looked into and all options were explored before making the final call" makes me wonder if Yuri had been given some sort of ultimatum to take or leave a contract by the 23rd.

Since her Throne was emptied as well, could it have been Yuri deleting shit leading up to the announcement? Hard to imagine Phase-Connect was managing Throne of all things.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also to point out, I don't think DFE'ing was Fishman's mandate, I think she did that of her own volition.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Fortunately, there is still one corp with a spotless hiring record left.

View attachment 21850
sxeh0gnfn4c91.png

The Unicorn Army grows stronger :panik: they all preach :talentfreedom:

kestraline

Early Adopter
The timing of the actual announcement (a little past midnight in Canada) combined with fishman's "we had to make sure everything had been looked into and all options were explored before making the final call" makes me wonder if Yuri had been given some sort of ultimatum to take or leave a contract by the 23rd.

Since her Throne was emptied as well, could it have been Yuri deleting shit leading up to the announcement? Hard to imagine Phase-Connect was managing Throne of all things.
They didn't manage her Throne, she got to keep it as it predated her being in Phase, same with Lumi.

If you remember, they don't allow Throne for others so those who want stuff like Lia need to use alt accounts.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1682351149091.png
1682351169910.png
Boy, I hope someone gets fired for this blunder!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

Also to point out, I don't think DFE'ing was Fishman's mandate, I think she did that of her own volition.

They didn't manage her Throne, she got to keep it as it predated her being in Phase, same with Lumi.

If you remember, they don't allow Throne for others so those who want stuff like Lia need to use alt accounts.
Exactly. I present my strongest rrat: Yuri knew that she'd be booted exactly on the 24th, and started deleting things with either the intent or understanding that Phase-Connect wouldn't or couldn't comment on it before that, and it'd really rile people up.

View attachment 21851
View attachment 21852
I expect this will be docked from their pay.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
  • Agreed
Reactions: wew

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The Unicorn Army grows stronger :panik:
Vshojo is indeed the most unicorn-friendly corp out there.

No unicorn has to worry about Ironmouse having a close encounter with a penis. Not more than once, at any rate.

cucurut

I watched yuri around her PC fundraising and the termination reminded me of 2 details.
  1. I'm not 100% certain, but I recall her saying that the $4k is a bit more than the cost of PC. If someone has enough will it could be calculated from her twitter photo (a). I don't think it is the reason, but playing fast and loose...
  2. I remember hearing that she's friend with chibidoki who is anti-loli and in the clip she talks about not being enough cute and funny. Must be just coincidence, because in genshin rating stream she put many lolis in SSSEX, but funny schizo thought nonetheless.
Well, I guess that won't be happening

(a)

21st Century Pipkin Man

I watched yuri around her PC fundraising and the termination reminded me of 2 details.
  1. I'm not 100% certain, but I recall her saying that the $4k is a bit more than the cost of PC. If someone has enough will it could be calculated from her twitter photo (a). I don't think it is the reason, but playing fast and loose...
For everything that can be identified from the boxes alone, based on Amazon USA prices:
PSU Corsair RM850x - $150
I7 12700k - $300
MSI MAG Z690 - $240
Samsung 970 Evo Plus - $70
Cat - Precious

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
  2. I remember hearing that she's friend with chibidoki who is anti-loli and in the clip she talks about not being enough cute and funny. Must be just coincidence, because in genshin rating stream she put many lolis in SSSEX, but funny schizo thought nonetheless.
Well, I guess that won't be happening

(a)

It's okay, you can meet VT Rainbow instead!

Proctor Edit: Archive image added.

1703488556441.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

hylic

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Maybe she just kept asking how she could bake six million cookies during company meetings?
6 Million butter cookies? :wtfman::shiinawangy:
That's what I think too, at least throughout the weak is that it was her doing it to mess with people or to play chicken with Sakana.
xactly. I present my strongest rrat: Yuri knew that she'd be booted exactly on the 24th, and started deleting things with either the intent or understanding that Phase-Connect wouldn't or couldn't comment on it before that, and it'd really rile people up.
I think so too, I think she had some kind of ultimatum and she chose not to do it and force them to terminate her. I think her appearance on the up coming Con promotion also backs up that they had every intention of sorting it out with her. If I'm right, then what she's got in trouble for was found out at least a month ago and at least initially the reaction was very lenient.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Tucker Carlson...
Don Lemon...
Fuura Yuri...

This is the worst day OF MY LIFE
One of these is not like the others.

Don Lemon is black.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 21851
View attachment 21852
Man, you and your photoshop nuttiness. There'd be no way a mod would be fat fingering all of these changes on a phone and would fuck that up. You must be crazy.
I remember hearing that she's friend with chibidoki who is anti-loli and in the clip she talks about not being enough cute and funny. Must be just coincidence, because in genshin rating stream she put many lolis in SSSEX, but funny schizo thought nonetheless.
Wasn't there someone who was rrating that Chibidoki hated Phase Connect recently? Hopefully she isnt involved much in this. She was one of the first people to comment on the Phase Connect notice last night as well.

I think so too, I think she had some kind of ultimatum and she chose not to do it and force them to terminate her. I think her appearance on the up coming Con promotion also backs up that they had every intention of sorting it out with her. If I'm right, then what she's got in trouble for was found out at least a month ago and at least initially the reaction was very lenient.
That's a fair assessment of the timeline if you consider when her PC donothon occurred vs the April Fools stream.

/pcg/ seems to really be liking the "An inner circle Paypig/Groomer got burned and outted her to Fishman" theory. So I wonder if we'll see a Yurischizo show up eventually.

Top Bottom