"You broke-ass bitch, just buy more money!"Axel Syrios

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 26832
LMAO she couldn't even be bothered to change her email address for this. Not gonna leak her full address but this is hilarious.
There's your confirmation of the separate donation account away from fishman where he couldn't get his cut from her.

There was a 90% chance it was going to be @gmail.com anyway, but a fun thing about making the censorship boxes only fit part of the characters in a line is that it's pretty easy to guess what characters might fix that space since the characters on either side will still line up if you guessed correctly. Here's what I get when I overlay the original text with 32pt Arial in green. Note how it perfectly covers the right parenthesis just as it does the text to the left of the box. If you really wanted to hide this, you should have just made the box an arbitrary size and not worry about showing the right parenthesis.

gmail.png

Wow, this is really, really stupid. It's kind of hard for me to not feel disdain for this woman at this point, even if Kirsche seems to like her for some reason.

Edit: I wonder how long this has been going on. Was she skimming back in CyberLive too?

SomeRando

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Wow, this is really, really stupid. It's kind of hard for me to not feel disdain for this woman at this point, even if Kirsche seems to like her for some reason.
Kirsche is still a woman and a vtuber, we can't expect her to be a highly intelligent individual.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah, I feel less respect for Nano than I did at the start of the stream. She was happy to get all the benefits of working in a corpo but didn't want to pay her share, and her share was pretty small to begin with. She's not only stealing off Sakana, but that money could have been spent helping Phase Connect and the other talents as well, all of whom I'm hoping to do well.

Good luck, Nano, but unless someone wants to give an alternate explanation as to what happened, the money-skimming rrat seems pretty credible, and I don't see myself following her or her content.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Double dog Rrat: Nano is using the yuri Email on purpose to support the skimming Rrat because some of what she actually did was much worse :amegunl:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah, I feel less respect for Nano than I did at the start of the stream. She was happy to get all the benefits of working in a corpo but didn't want to pay her share, and her share was pretty small to begin with. She's not only stealing off Sakana, but that money could have been spent helping Phase Connect and the other talents as well, all of whom I'm hoping to do well.

Good luck, Nano, but unless someone wants to give an alternate explanation as to what happened, the money-skimming rrat seems pretty credible, and I don't see myself following her or her content.
Kirsche in her discord has gotten angry about people discussing this exact thing. She never explains any further than saying "AAAAAAAAAAA" and hating the rrats. I wonder exactly what Nano told her and why she's taking her side to this extent.

cucurut

Kirsche in her discord has gotten angry about people discussing this exact thing. She never explains any further than saying "AAAAAAAAAAA" and hating the rrats. I wonder exactly what Nano told her and why she's taking her side to this extent.
I don't watch Kirsche so I might be completely off, but would it be possible that retarded yuri was utterly incapable of negotiation, gave up the IP and presented it to Kirsche as PC underhandedly extorting it from her?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Woman moment.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
3 headed king Ghidorah Rrat form space: Yuri roomate posted Lumi (exposing her lack of lemons) among her inner circle, word got around to Lumi but nobody could prove it. Lumi's april 1st stunt was a calculated strike at the ex cyberlive crew and Yuri to remind them she still has access to their assets and knows all their info too, live by the sword die by the sword bitches.
:pekok:

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Thinking this through a little bit, I think having this under-the-table clique of paypigs might be tempting but is actually really dangerous because you have to keep them happy to make sure the whole thing stays on the down-low. You have this separate tier of people who think they have more privileges than the plebs using the "correct" way to support their oshi, but it all falls apart if just one person leaks their existence.

Have another rrat: Things fell apart for her when one of the more autistic crypto-paypigs asked Yuri for a date or feet pics or something else she wasn't comfortable with and she turned him down. Spurned, he was incapable of realizing he crossed a boundary and should just relax and instead went full Henri-tier anti and decided to try to ruin her by leaking the existence of the under-the-table payments to the fish. Even if this isn't how things played out, it's possible, right? It just seems like a really dangerous way to make some money on the side if you care about your long-term career with an agency.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I like Kirsche a lot and usually respect her opinions, but uh, yeah, not enough to go against the reaction from most of the PC girls.

SomeRando

I like Kirsche a lot and usually respect her opinions, but uh, yeah, not enough to go against the reaction from most of the PC girls.

Yeah I love the tangent fox but I don't know why she'd be prone to take Yuri's side, since out of all the PC roster she seems closest to Pippa and I could imagine Pippa sharing deets with Kirsche about in private, assuming Pippa knew more. Unless Kirsche is just naturally skeptical of all vtuber corpos which I can understand to an extent.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah I love the tangent fox but I don't know why she'd be prone to take Yuri's side, since out of all the PC roster she seems closest to Pippa and I could imagine Pippa sharing deets with Kirsche about in private, assuming Pippa knew more. Unless Kirsche is just naturally skeptical of all vtuber corpos which I can understand to an extent.
Well we don't know what Pippa could've told her, if she ever told her anything to begin with. Pippa also never spoke about it up front like others in PC and seems more upset(?) about it than the others were.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Well we don't know what Pippa could've told her, if she ever told her anything to begin with. Pippa also never spoke about it up front like others in PC and seems more upset(?) about it than the others were.
I'm now remembering the mahjong collab with a drunken Tenma and Airi joking and laughing about graduations, firings and 14 talents, meanwhile Pippa and Lia were not taking them well.
Pretty sure Yuri's goodbye video was just a few days later.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't think Kirsche's necessarily taken a side, she's still chummy with Pippa at the very least. There's a good chance she just doesn't want to get involved in the drama and is staying out of it, with the stream earlier just her supporting one of her friends like usual.

In fairness that seems pretty normal, having a server full of people gossiping about her friends probably isn't pleasant.

niggaphil

There was a 90% chance it was going to be @gmail.com anyway, but a fun thing about making the censorship boxes only fit part of the characters in a line is that it's pretty easy to guess what characters might fix that space since the characters on either side will still line up if you guessed correctly. Here's what I get when I overlay the original text with 32pt Arial in green. Note how it perfectly covers the right parenthesis just as it does the text to the left of the box. If you really wanted to hide this, you should have just made the box an arbitrary size and not worry about showing the right parenthesis.

View attachment 26849

Edit: I wonder how long this has been going on. Was she skimming back in CyberLive too?
Her stupidity is already skyrocketed based on her twitter:

Archive

She only move her arse when the fire lit her up. I honestly do not expect competency from her

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Here's the Rie clip I mentioned earlier. Again, on its own, it probably doesn't mean much, but it seems to still be an awkward subject for some.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm now remembering the mahjong collab with a drunken Tenma and Airi joking and laughing about graduations, firings and 14 talents, meanwhile Pippa and Lia were not taking them well.
Pretty sure Yuri's goodbye video was just a few days later.
I saw that live and was pippa who said "too soon" to tenma's graduation comment to which tenma replied "I don't give a fuck". I know her gypsy blood make her angrier than normal people but tenma seems like a very considerate person under her rage fueled persona and for her to go that hard it must've been something she sees as quite wrong or she was fuming quite hard during that collab.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm starting to think Nano doesn't like me very much. I have joined the thhrang club in being banned from their discord. I'm honestly shocked it took so long since I was being annoying on purpose.

Top Bottom