"it was on TV there's no way they would've lied on TV"Chisaka Airi

Vidya Games Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't know why you'd settle for middling when exceptional is so readily available and cheaper to boot. Pokemon has been resting on its laurels for far too long. If any other series was full-price game with such high sales, so little innovation, and so riddled with bugs, we'd roast the shit out of it.
- Palworld has been a ton of fun and even if development was abandoned today I still would have gotten my money's worth.
- Digimon games are all over the place in terms of quality, true, but tell me that Pokemon doesn't also have that problem. The best that Digimon has offered of late has been far better than the best of Pokemon.
- As for Siralim, I don't care that it didn't outsell Pokemon. It funded the development of their next game, which I will check out when it releases, which is a good enough metric. I care that I had more fun playing Siralim than Pokemon, and I think that if you enjoy collecting monsters and building teams, like Pokemon, you will also enjoy it.
Because quality is not the only metric. You mentioned Siralim which kinda proves my point doesn't matter how great a game is if no ones heard of it which was what i was trying to get at not that it needs to outsell pokemon. Other factors like having beaten those "better" games or just enjoying pokemons particular mix in particular.

I agree with the listed games being good games but better? That's the rub dispite years of fuckery pokemon is still easy enough to be accsessable still puts out good monster designs still can put out a good story (you may not like gen 7 8 9 gameplay wise but all regions have fun stories in them and ill take my mandated Area Zero was just good all around)

Preferance to one game only makes it better to you.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Bijou Analyzes New Elden Ring DLC Trailer (Possible Spoilers)​

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

[a]
>ENTIRELY WITHIN LUMIOSE CITY
Is it over?
:whatastory:

Has no one mentioned yet the leak is that it's not even a standard Pokemon but supposedly an Action RPG?

Xuhle

Has no one mentioned yet the leak is that it's not even a standard Pokemon but supposedly an Action RPG?

Didnt we figure that when it said legends at the bottom? Like the same way with Legends Arcues?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Tard him boys. Legends was always an action rpg style series this is not a leak or information.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

She's having so much fun in her second playthrough. Her last playthrough was mainly INT I think, this time she's going for STR. Probably getting ready for the DLC coming out in June.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Didnt we figure that when it said legends at the bottom? Like the same way with Legends Arcues?

Tard him boys. Legends was always an action rpg style series this is not a leak or information.
The tards are a worthwhile exchange for admitting I haven't played a Pokemon since X/Y :smugpipi:

I feel like I'm the overall winner here.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Can you do one of these for actual golden age periods of time like SNES 1992->1995, playstation 1997->1999 and playstation 2 2004->2006 ?
Give me a list of games to include in each one and I can throw it together, I can find the box art and make a similar design

EDIT: Started playing Helldivers 2 last night. Erata sucks ass, fuck that planet, the bugs can have it. Can't see shit, constantly moving up hills to slow your movement speed while pouncers pop out around corners.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
EDIT: Started playing Helldivers 2 last night. Erata sucks ass, fuck that planet, the bugs can have it. Can't see shit, constantly moving up hills to slow your movement speed while pouncers pop out around corners.
Wait till you fight the automatons...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Give me a list of games to include in each one and I can throw it together, I can find the box art and make a similar design

You won't have enough room

SNES
Castlevania IV (this was a christmas 1991 release)
-1992 (NA dates)
Contra III The alien wars
Zelda Link to the past
Top Gear
Axelay
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
TMNT IV Turtles in Time
Soul Blazer
Super Mario Kart

-1993 (NA dates)
Star Fox
Cybernator
Super Turrican
Rock 'n Roll Racing
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Mario All-stars
Super Bomberman
Mortal Kombat
Secret of Mana

-1994 (NA dates)
Megaman X
The King of dragons
Super Metroid
Illusion of Gaia
Breath of Fire
Super Bomberman 2
Mortal Kombat 2
Super Punch-out
R-Type III
Earthworm Jim
Stunt Race FX
Aero Fighters
Demon's Crest
Final Fantasy VI
Pocky and Rocky 2
X-men Mutant Apocalypse
Donkey Kong Country

-1995 (NA dates)
Megaman X2
NBA Jam TE
Kirby's Dream Course
Metal Warriors
Kirby's Avalanche
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen
Hagane
Earthbound
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
Captain Commando
Chrono Trigger
Killer Instinct
Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island
Mega Man 7
Super Turrican 2
Donkey Kong Country 2
Syndicate
Breath of Fire II

I'm gonna need help for the Playstation late 90s years.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

SNES
-1992 (NA dates)
Zelda Link to the past
Top Gear
Axelay
TMNT IV Turtles in Time
Soul Blazer
Super Mario Kart

-1993 (NA dates)
Star Fox
Cybernator
Super Turrican
Rock 'n Roll Racing
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Mario All-stars
Super Bomberman
Mortal Kombat
Secret of Mana

-1994 (NA dates)
Megaman X
The King of dragons
Super Metroid
Illusion of Gaia
Breath of Fire
Super Bomberman 2
Mortal Kombat 2
Super Punch-out
R-Type III
Earthworm Jim
Stunt Race FX
Aero Fighters
Demon's Crest
Final Fantasy VI
Pocky and Rocky 2
X-men Mutant Apocalypse
Donkey Kong Country

-1995 (NA dates)
Megaman X2
NBA Jam TE
Kirby's Dream Course
Metal Warriors
Kirby's Avalanche
Hagane
Earthbound
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
Captain Commando
Chrono Trigger
Killer Instinct
Mega Man 7
Super Turrican 2
Donkey Kong Country 2
Syndicate
Breath of Fire II

it's gonna take a year to compile all the good PS1 games There are so many smaller hidden gems like Future Cop LAPD which im seriously convinced is the first game to throw memes at the player The Precinct Assault gamemode puts the player up against SkyCaptain a state of the art Jet controlled by a super intelligent AI that is self aware enough to make references to everything but Wargames.

Also This from the time when EA was good.

God's Strongest Dragoon

SNES
-1992 (NA dates)
Zelda Link to the past
Top Gear
Axelay
TMNT IV Turtles in Time
Soul Blazer
Super Mario Kart

-1993 (NA dates)
Star Fox
Cybernator
Super Turrican
Rock 'n Roll Racing
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Mario All-stars
Super Bomberman
Mortal Kombat
Secret of Mana

-1994 (NA dates)
Megaman X
The King of dragons
Super Metroid
Illusion of Gaia
Breath of Fire
Super Bomberman 2
Mortal Kombat 2
Super Punch-out
R-Type III
Earthworm Jim
Stunt Race FX
Aero Fighters
Demon's Crest
Final Fantasy VI
Pocky and Rocky 2
X-men Mutant Apocalypse
Donkey Kong Country

-1995 (NA dates)
Megaman X2
NBA Jam TE
Kirby's Dream Course
Metal Warriors
Kirby's Avalanche
Hagane
Earthbound
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
Captain Commando
Chrono Trigger
Killer Instinct
Mega Man 7
Super Turrican 2
Donkey Kong Country 2
Syndicate
Breath of Fire II

Eh, tried to include everything (omitted Castlevania 4 because even though it's a December 1991 release, it's still not 1992)
SNES9295.png

(and yes, FF6 was labeled as FF3 when it released in NA, that really fucked with me because I never had a SNES, I had a Sega Genesis)

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ooooh noooo...
"let's get chrisopher nolans brother" the tv series.

No seriously how do you fuck this up this is the perfect set up for a TV show this is like the softest curveball i can't wait for them to miss.

Infact.

Every Episode is a new vault some of them are open some are closed theme the episode around the unique circumstance of the vault.

Copy paste for 20 seasons. you can go funny you can go horror to can go any direction with this simple set up.

theres your show pay me.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

A 2024 TV show? And Fallout has been mediocre for at least since Fallout 4. This has no chance to be good.
It'll have a good storyline with Walter Goggens character, and the rest will be complete trash but look kind of like Fallout. (Since they can probably just export assets right to Unreal these days.)

That's the easy prediction.

Also, I just realized we're getting all of these game adaptations because you can just export Assets to Unreal and you don't even have do pay much to do the CGI... wow.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Lmao, come on man. This game came out like two years ago and you're already doing this?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lmao, come on man. This game came out like two years ago and you're already doing this?

SMT4's sequel/alt version was released only 3 years later, 3's upgraded version was released only 1 year later
Its nothing new

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I spent 7 hours playing the Unicorn Overlord demo. I don't think that quite explains how awesome I think it is... I was watching a VOD of my kamioshi and turned it off because he was distracting me from playing Unicorn Overlord. Check it out if you like SRPGs, definitely check it out if you like either modern or old school Fire Emblem.

:shubaIapprob:

Top Bottom