"I hope you enjoy the smell of my ass! Orrraaa"Momosuzu Nene

Vidya Games Thread

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
The thing I noticed was scenes at the dorm appeared to be missing shadows/shading on object to give them depth. Makes them look flat, but other than that game looks good for most part. I'm also sure the graphics will have some more shading and lighting in release. I think it'd be a March 2024 game.

My bigger questions with it, is will it modernize the social stuff and mechanics to what P5 had. Doesn't look to have the sidearm mechanic P5 had, but it has rush mode which is nice for grinding.

I still await P6. took 8 years between p4 and p5. Been about seven years now since P5 original release. God...was it that long ago... :fishmandispair:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The thing I noticed was scenes at the dorm appeared to be missing shadows/shading on object to give them depth. Makes them look flat, but other than that game looks good for most part. I'm also sure the graphics will have some more shading and lighting in release. I think it'd be a March 2024 game.

My bigger questions with it, is will it modernize the social stuff and mechanics to what P5 had. Doesn't look to have the sidearm mechanic P5 had, but it has rush mode which is nice for grinding.

I still await P6. took 8 years between p4 and p5. Been about seven years now since P5 original release. God...was it that long ago... :fishmandispair:
I'm thinking April, since that's when the story of P3 starts.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Lies of P demo is good, I recommend it. If you like souls games, especially Bloodborne, play it. It took me a while to get used to the controls, especially the lack of a dedicated jump button. I almost feel like the game throws too many mechanics at you at once, as I just kinda forgot I could whale on people with the punch attack until my final attempt on thr first boss. Maybe this is just a skill issue, or maybe it was because I was listening to Mad at the Internet while I was playing it and not giving it my full attention. I'll probably grab it when it comes out, it seems pretty good so far. Hoping that the later levels are a lot more exploratory.

Also, controversial, but I like the aesthetics of Lies of P a lot more than that of Bloodborne.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also, controversial, but I like the aesthetics of Lies of P a lot more than that of Bloodborne.
God I hope more games do Belle Époque aesthetics, it's very underrepresented.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Not sure if this is the controversial take, but I hope it doesn't modernize the social links. While I would like to have more bro moments with Junpei, I think P3 is really strained in terms of time management for 100%ing the social links. I'll also say that don't want the Femc either.
I'm pretty sure there's still going to be chance time to obtain new Personas rather than negotiations (Because the Shadows are there as enemies and they don't morph into the demons). Tartarus isn't going to be unique palaces either from the looks of the trailer, which is fine because that's literally what it is in the story.
I saw some speculation that the scene with Yukari and the food in the dorm is completely new, probably the coffee mechanic from P5. If they add that sort of stuff to make Tartarus less of a grind it could be good.
I honestly wish Nocturne got this sort of love for a remake, hoping for a Digital Devil Saga or Raidou port. Please, Atlus.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Red Eclipse is a arena-style multiplayer FPS - like Quake III, but with a few extra features like wall-running and weapon reloading. It's open source, so it's free with no gacha stuff, and it'll run on very modest computers running Windows, Mac, Linux, and some systems in between.

I'm planning a big stream next Saturday for the debut of my new model and was hoping to do some sort of community game that even people with cheap laptops can easily play, and this is more my style than something like TetrIO or Jackbox. If you like this sort of FPS and have nothing better to do on the evening of the 17th, please give the game a try and let me know if that's something you'd be interested in helping me out with.

Stunned But Dumb

Man, SF6 is addicting. Very fun and I found myself promising to quit my session after "one more match" again and again. It's tougher to pick up and play than 5, but not by much. Haven't done much of the single player stuff yet, but I gotta still do the city adventure mode thing. Great stuff

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't wait for the day Crimson Skies gets a new game in the series so I can continue to simp for Nathan Zachary. Please God let it happen someday and please God don't let modern day gaming ruin it!
1686456708156.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

I can't wait for the day Crimson Skies gets a new game in the series so I can continue to simp for Nathan Zachary. Please God let it happen someday and please God don't let modern day gaming ruin it!
spray bottle.gif

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Are you a B3 Wingman or a Wingman Elite kind of guy?
I can't stop wanting to play more of this but goddamn are the wait times horrible, not that it's surprising. I can join Frontier Defense matches within 5 minutes. Everything else is wishing for a miracle.

B3Wingman.jpg

WingmanElite.jpg
Also the executions and terminations in this game are sick as fuck.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
For anyone else as excited for Final Fantasy 16 as I am, the big pre-launch event is happening later today. Yoshi-P has a habit of doing these things for his major releases where he talks about the game he's releasing in a pretty good manner. Schedule below.
FyNAcBpX0AQqy7x

Lots of good stuff to watch here, the big thing I think will be the music panel with Soken, the lead composer of the game. For anyone who doesn't know the man, he could very well be one of the most talented new composers in video games right now. It's great to see him get more exposure out of Final Fantasy 14. His musical styles will rip you goddamn dick off. Some examples below.

^This one is apparently the theme of the main character for 16.

The final song is of him in the FF14 House band called "The Primals" that's all employees who work on the game. Think what Elite Tauren Chieftan used to be, but they didn't squander it like Blizzard did. They perform a lot of music within the game, and even perform concerts for all the FF14 fanfests. The non-asian guy in the band is also their lead translator/localizer who is working on FF16 too, Michael-Christopher Koji Fox.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cheri is doing a watchalong of the Xbox Games Showcase that is starting in <8mins.

Just the Showcase stream

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Why are the characters ugly?

jux.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Are you a B3 Wingman or a Wingman Elite kind of guy?
I can't stop wanting to play more of this but goddamn are the wait times horrible, not that it's surprising. I can join Frontier Defense matches within 5 minutes. Everything else is wishing for a miracle.

View attachment 29909

View attachment 29910
Also the executions and terminations in this game are sick as fuck.
View attachment 29920
Nigga just get on Northstar, you don't have to wait with a server browser.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why did I wake up to more fucking Star Wars

:urtearingmeapart:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
South of midnight is intriguing. That was a really cool cinematic

God's Strongest Dragoon

I look forward to the shitshow of Payday 3 collabs

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh nice, Payday 3 out here looking like a solid 2012 game in all aspects.

>Obsidian
>in current year +8
lol
lmao

Top Bottom