"I never really leave you guys. I'm always sitting there. Right there. Right below your ribcage"Dizzy Dokuro

Vidya Games Thread

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Oh my god, that black guy in the space suit looked so emotionaless when talking.

Iconic bethesda dead faces are still here!

God's Strongest Dragoon

I look forward to these 3 cities that are all going to be at most 2 city blocks at best.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
It feels like main quest stuff will happen on static planets like mars. and side quests are on the procedural generated ones.

Seems to have fallout skills and trait system too.

Oh my god, was that character a oblivion coliseum fan reference?!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
OK but will the hairs grow????

God's Strongest Dragoon

They better have a planet full a anime waifus. Im not asking for much
Most of the hype about a Bethesda game isn't about what Bethesda puts in the game but what they allow modders to put in the game. I'm expecting the modding community to go wild.

OH FUCK THIS FUCKING GUY

Saturnus

haha it's unou
What's Re Fantasy?
Project Re:Fantasy is a new game the P-team (for reference, there's the P team which works on Persona, the Maniax team which works on Shin Megami Tensei, and a third smaller team doing shit like Soul Hackers 2 iirc) at Atlus have been working on since, like, 2016? People assumed it was dead because one of the lead devs at Atlus would give status reports on it in the end of the year famitsu articles (the same sort of thing happened to Shin Megami Tensei V) and they stopped giving status reports on it since 2021 iirc.
It's suppose to be a traditional fantasy RPG. Which is completely new for Atlus as they're mostly known for Modern Era RPGs (Shin Megami Tensei and Persona). I remember Yoko Taro had a skit declaring that if Atlus was able to make re:fantasy the Jrpg scene would die or something lmao.
Found the skit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ah yes romance. Oh but its 2 men. Yes. I hate the society we live in.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
Oh I kind of like the docking mechanic

Oh god, here comes the collector stuff.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
THEY ARE TURNING THE CONTROLLERS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
I can really see them microtransactioning the outpost stuff.

Also damn, Fallout 4 and 76 really were test beds for Starfield mechanics. With the outpost and weapon crafting stuff.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
THE SKYRIM AXE ANIMATION
smugpug.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
I just realized too. Did they show the player using vehicles on a planet to move around? Be funny if they didn't add vehicle mechanics to their games yet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I just realized too. Did they show the player using vehicles on a planet to move around? Be funny if they didn't add vehicle mechanics to their games yet.
Big brain move:
>Gamebryo can't do ladder climbing
>Make the game in space with a jetpack so you don't have to include ladders

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Well I'm excited for more Flight Simulator and I'm down to believe Todd's lies (again). That's about all I got from this.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
So Fellas, what do you think of Toddfield?

I'm kind of interested with some parts of it, but also feel a lot of the mechanics will be puddle deep or can be easily cheesed. also did they say anything about modding? If they didn't, then that gives me concerns.

Also, I wonder if they wrangled Todd. Cause he wasn't too talkative in this presentation.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cities Skylines 2 will consume my life as a result of my crippling autism. Definitely the highlight for me.
Will probably play the Cyberpunk DLC
Not sure about Star Wars Outlaws, I think it's being made by the Division 1/2 dev team
Likely won't play Payday 3 but I look forward to the vtuber collabs of the game
Despite the bleh of Starfield, I'll likely play it. Skyrim wasn't the greatest game of all time when it came out and I still got sucked into that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So Fellas, what do you think of Toddfield?

I'm kind of interested with some parts of it, but also feel a lot of the mechanics will be puddle deep or can be easily cheesed. also did they say anything about modding? If they didn't, then that gives me concerns.

Also, I wonder if they wrangled Todd. Cause he wasn't too talkative in this presentation.
I'm pretty like, at low morale as far as Western AAA releases, plus I didn't like Fallout 4. Didn't play Fallout 76 and to be honest, Skyrim is my least favorite mainline Elder Scrolls game outside of Arena. So I am a bit pessimistic. IMO if it turns out like Fallout 4 that would almost be a win this day and age, but that is a low bar to hit.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Big brain move:
>Gamebryo can't do ladder climbing
>Make the game in space with a jetpack so you don't have to include ladders
Add to it, Planets and Space are separate, every time they landed/took off it showed an animation +fade. I also suspect the ship can only land in certain zones.

When they start using a new engine instead of the ungodly version of Gamebryo that they keep using since Morrowind, I will consider buying their games.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The vehicles are still just hats on npcs standing under the ground.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Am I alone in never buying another Bethesda game until they get a new fucking engine? Their engines have been complete ass ever since Gamebryo. Creation isn't much better IMO.

Top Bottom