"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

Vidya Games Thread

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Community noted:

Screenshot-20240307-135425.png

:smugpipi:

Xuhle

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
probably late but all of C&C is now on steam. https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/39394/Command__Conquer_The_Ultimate_Collection/

The only ones that are missing is the OG C&C and Red Alert which are part of the remaster.

I still remember the..."lukewarm" reception to the C&C mobile game announcement instead of an actual game in the series, and journalists circling the wagons that it should be considered a "real" C&C game, and usual talking points regarding mobile games and how not liking them is problematic, everything except for perpetually infinite in-app purchases and the fact that it can be taken down by EA at a moment's notice.

It's been years since the remaster, and not a new game in sight despite its success - of which I'm willing to bet it wasn't *enough* of a success for EA to potentially print infinite money from to "justify" making a single-player C&C game again. With each year that passes, I think I'm fine with replaying the old games and mods instead of hoping for a return to the series with a high-risk of Live Service poison.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Anyone been playing unicorn overlord? How you been liking it? Think it came out yesterday

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Anyone been playing unicorn overlord? How you been liking it? Think it came out yesterday
According to USPS my package from Play-Asia with the physical edition is in transit, but it hasn't gotten here yet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

In related news, remember that Sweet Baby employee that tried to get people to mass report that "Sweet Baby detected" steam group? Well they decided to anger everyone again by shitting on Toriyama.
1709936900907513.jpg

They had to private their account because everyone with a skin shade darker than translucent was shitting on them. And yes, I've seen a lot of liberals come out today and shit on Toriyama for Mr. Popo, not realizing he's a reference to a Hindu god of time (hence why he shows Goku the hyperbolic time chamber)
GIK6-Tgb-WEAABx-Ww.jpg

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In related news, remember that Sweet Baby employee that tried to get people to mass report that "Sweet Baby detected" steam group? Well that decided to anger everyone again by shitting on Toriyama.
1709936900907513.jpg

They had to private their account because everyone with a skin shade darker than translucent was shitting on them. And yes, I've seen a lot of liberals come out today and shit on Toriyama for Mr. Popo, not realizing he's a reference to a Hindu god of time (hence why he shows Goku the hyperbolic time chamber)
GIK6-Tgb-WEAABx-Ww.jpg
Its funny that they say that when most of the "ethic" fighters Toriyama included were gigachad honorable warriors, for a series not set in america he also had alot of random extras be black
His only "sin" to many besides Mr Popo was staff officer black because of the lips when he later got a redesign anyways for Mystical Adventure

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

So after doing a bit of reading and checking on the validity of stuff thrown around, I looked up to see why people were saying that this whole "Sweet Baby is literally the same people as Gamergate".
>Alec Holowkas is a liberal Canadian game dev that owns his own indie studio Infinite Ammo that creates Night in the Woods, a very successful and award-winning indie game funded off of a $50k kickstarter
>Alec dates a woman and she decides to accuse him of physical and emotional abuse without any evidence
>The day after the accusation, his dev team of fellow Canadian liberals do what they do best and immediately cut ties with him and shit on him instead of standing with him
>Four days after the accusation, he unalives himself
>Alec's sister, Eileen, is a massive leftist (she literally refers to herself as a "queer white settler" with they/she pronouns). She decides to write about his suicide.
>She can't even bother to fully defend her brother because she's more concerned with staying in good graces with his accuser
>She takes over his company, Infinite Ammo, and uses the massive financial success of her brother's work to create a company called Weird Ghosts
>Weird Ghosts is what's funding several of these companies like Sweet Baby Inc through their non-profit arm, Baby Ghosts
>Weird Ghosts, who have now protected their tweets, even has a tweet outright stating "let's remake this industry" and has the same mission statement of Sweet Baby

So his cunt of a sister clearly didn't support him when he got his life ruined by a dumb whore accusing him of bullshit, couldn't even defend him in death, and then took his company and money to start a jihad to remove straight white males like her brother from the industry. The company she started to spearhead her jihad is called "Weird Ghosts", almost as if she's mocking her dead brother. The best part? Can you guess the name of the woman that dated him and drove him to suicide with likely false accusations?
Fucking Zoe Quinn.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom