"if Mint, Doki, and Sayu manage to have a collab at all this year I will eat my Pomu acrylic stand. (All 3 of them have to be in the collab or I ain't doing it)"Saturnus

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Punished Lurker

Okay, I'm happy Pika is still going to be vtubing, is not gone forever and maybe will get to collab with some old friends, but you guys know those scenes in the movies? when somebody sacrifices himself or dies, and his friends are mourning their loss and crying and then the supposed dead guy comes back walking like "hey guys what's up?" and everyone gets mad and sometimes maybe even beat him up a little?

I get it now

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Ngl Vshoujo just did a star trade, 3 whores for the darling of vtubing, kinda smart really

Inb4 she starts being successful and Nazuna goes full schizo over her
You made me remember Hey buddy another Bilingual vtuber who would make Nazuna get isolated and also isnt going to create a idol atmosphere either @Autisticus

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Pika being a jew, damn there is no escape it seems.

But she joined Vshojo instead of Idol, she can't be a jew, jews aren't allowed to be whores or else they'll go to Hel-

🤔 Wait a sec.

I also curse the fact that out of nowhere I started seeing this model as some Paimon alter and can't unsee.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kson's confirmed the Nijisanji talents aren't allowed to talk to her in the past, but I wonder if that carries over to Vshojo as a whole?

It'll probably sink in how much of a mistake this is when her old friends in Niji keep her at arm's reach.
Kson shitting on them over the 2% thing recently sure won't help inter-company relations.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, damn, that's a pretty cool effect.

Negzana

Okay, I'm happy Pika is still going to be vtubing, is not gone forever and maybe will get to collab with some old friends, but you guys know those scenes in the movies? when somebody sacrifices himself or dies, and his friends are mourning their loss and crying and then the supposed dead guy comes back walking like "hey guys what's up?" and everyone gets mad and sometimes maybe even beat him up a little?

I get it now
Now imagine they get back up, and are wearing the enemy's symbols because the token well intentioned true believer in the enemy faction convinced them to join in the midst of the fall.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kson's confirmed the Nijisanji talents aren't allowed to talk to her in the past, but I wonder if that carries over to Vshojo as a whole?
No, because that came as a consequence of a large multi talent vShojo and Niji collab. Kson very specifically seems to be the only one.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_2.png

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
The model's cute at least. I'm dissapointed for sure, but I'm just gonna try and look on the bright side and enjoy the fact that she's back. Who knows, maybe this'll turn out to not be such a bad thing after all.
FfLllgEUoAIO1Qz.jpg

kestraline

Early Adopter
When your oshi leaves their company to join vshojo.

USS IOWA

I for sure welcome the teapot, I hope she does well in her new venture.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Stunned But Dumb

I just think it's bad that he pretend to be a girl. Also vaguely remember some meltdowns on Twitter
Ehh, if thats the worse I don't see him as bad. I don't think there's a single person in or out of his community that doesn't know, so it's all just kayfabe really. If he was actually trying to trick people that'd be different. I still remember him as the only person to publicly and sincerely try to apologize to Nux

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

It'll probably sink in how much of a mistake this is when her old friends in Niji keep her at arm's reach.
I'm pretty sure the has been plenty of vshojo-Niji collab since the time Kson said that, of the top of my head at least a couple off Luxiem members were on speaks of the devil.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Shes already getting ready to get cancelled i love the EN sphere

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So Vshojo, you've managed to turn around the idea that your talents are shit. Are you going to fix the internal issues with your company? Like your incompetency

no, okay

God's Strongest Dragoon

No, because that came as a consequence of a large multi talent vShojo and Niji collab. Kson very specifically seems to be the only one.
>Kson, the rapist of Nanking
>Nijisanji, the darlings of Beijing
Pretty sure it's just a Kson ban

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She is avoiding current game

to go to last weeks current game. Small steps I suppose

Top Bottom