"I get the weirdest DMs, we don't DM that often but when I get a DM from Lia it's like the weirdest possible thing I can ever think of; Dude I have seen Freddy Fazbear's nipples..."Fujikura Uruka

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
warning, loud

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's kinda funny how slow she's talking to make sure she doesn't mess up and call herself Pika in JP.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man, we're in a golden age of anime girl streamers. If you can't find another oshi out there you're a very particular person.
Eh, I'm just joking. Like I said earlier in the thread, as long as she doesn't start whoring it up, I don't really care that she joined VShojo. Besides, my oshi are Uruka and Vesper.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Holy fuck. I thought all of you Yamanbas were coping and sneeding about all the little hints in her emotes and her background. But it turns out you were right. The kettle is back!

I don't care if she's in Vshojo. I'm just glad she's back. I do hope she doesn't fall under the influence of the troon dragon or the whore military wife. I'll remain optimistic she'll be taking notes from Kson and be happy with that.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1684038931680.png
(link)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Her design is okay but that nose is fucking bothering me.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Hmm, if vshojo can accelerate this JP arc will be worth it. Come on JP vtubers, join!

Kalion

:)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lol the more i look at the model the more i wanna cut her hairs between her eyes its pissing me off

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yes, I know I'm tribalposting, but so what?
If Kson can go and talk about 1-2% with the source being;bro trust me
Im pretty sure you can tribalfag everything you want

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
People keep saying money, but honestly I just think she wanted to be in a company with Kson, and probably was itching at a chance to get rid of her VOMS model since she obviously didn't like it, also it must be stressful being the only rally successful member of a corpo.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Her face looks like a wierd mix between anime and realistic shading, it looks fucking uncanny in motion

JMForte

Don't worry guys, it's all part of the plan to push out the undesirables. Froot, Mouse, Zen and the others who I forget, they are going to be next. They will all be replaced by better talents.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
On one hand, Pika. On the other hand, fucking vhoeshow of all places.

I'm deeply conflicted.

oh yeah and I FUCKING HATE TWITCH WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TWITCH
I mean, let's be honest. Most of the people in Vshojo now seem like good people.
Only Froot and Zen are left in the bad people camp. Wonder if that'll have an effect on the reputation on the company in the future. In the past it seemed Vshojo was hated so much partly because so many of their talents were just selfish drama whores.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
What's with the stacked lines everyone is spamming in chat? Does it mean something???

God's Strongest Dragoon

Only thing that would redeem this shit is if she plays Wizard game for her first gaming stream

Top Bottom