"O SHIT A BRIDGE!"Shirakami Fubuki

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Negzana

At this point, I can only accept either Chammers comes back to HL to stay after being done with this semester, she gets married off to continue her political dynasty, or she dies. I don't think my mind can take the unthinkable option.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
If she can do the same routine as Miko, changing expressions timely, I'll be really excited. Quite cute

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The thought did legitimately occur. But Nyanner's doesn't seem the type (did she ever even remotely acknowledge the HL drama?), and Silvervale was the recipient. If it was Froot (where's the money, Froot?) then I'd unironically be celebrating right now instead of just kind of morbidly disappointed.
Look on the brightside, now you don't have to jill yourself.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Already blacklisted because she doesn't suck China's dick, which is why she left Holo in the first place. Pretty based IMO.
It's like watching the ghetto black kid beat up the troon in class when she went off on Nijisanji for the 2%

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If you do spend money, I'd prefer you get something in exchange for it, maybe some sort of good... Phase Connect shipping is cost prohibitive,, no idea what part of the world you actually are, so pick an option if these work
- https://shop.hoshikagelapis.com/ has some cute goods, no idea about shipping costs
- https://amiyaaranha.bigcartel.com/ you could get an Amiya Aranha sticker of some variety maybe, shipping would depend on location, looks to be around $3.80 continental USA
- https://twitter.com/SourGrapeVA pay Sour Grape to read something fun, it's $5/100 words iirc

That first shop doesn't seem to let me set a shipping address outside of Japan and I've actually already bought Amiya stickers (and a channel membership) so Sawa it is.

I'll try to think up something clever to pay her to say, but if I fail at that I'll just throw her ten bucks on her next stream. I think she said on her stream yesterday she'd be doing another VA roulette stream soon. Don't let me forget it.

Silly me for not thinking someone would take a life raft onto the Titanic. I still think the emote stuff was schizo though.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Is it me or shes suppressing her kettle laugh?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The thought did legitimately occur. But Nyanner's doesn't seem the type (did she ever even remotely acknowledge the HL drama?), and Silvervale was the recipient. If it was Froot (where's the money, Froot?) then I'd unironically be celebrating right now instead of just kind of morbidly disappointed.
Froot will stab anyone and anything in the back for money and clout.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I just want her and KSON to play ARK again like the old days

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She said the only cut gyari takes is 100% of the merch sales, donations and everything else was hers. Voms was basically gyari pimping out his designs in the hopes it would take off and he could sell merch, there also seems to be at least some rules since whatever happened to tomoe made him fire her but he left them run wild. Someone the size of pika I don't see any reason to jump ship when you're making bank off of donations unless you want merch sales on top of that but she never gave me the impression of a jew.
How good were the sponsorship deals and how much was the company promoting her by including her in promotional material. Pikamee was big but the company was still pretty small and limited. Also they were limited to japan despite Pikamee having a huge western audience also.

The model animates well, the rigging seems to be on point. It's just unfortunate that vtuber artists do not understand the concepts of "contrast" or "value interest" and thus we are saddled yet again with pastel violet on purple.
Its a great model but then again its fucking Iron Vertex. You get what you pay for.

Speaking of
FwD_Kc-XsAAryOP
Search for Pikamee and there are like 40 troons seething.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She mentioned that before she graduated. She didn't want people to go through all her videos to find things to attack her fans or the other members of Voms with
Yea I don't feel like that holds up. Like people have said, everyone loved Pika because all she did was be chill and bad at games. The only thing anyone could realistically attack her over was her openly admitting to liking loli. But that was early in her first year and no one important cared enough to do anything about that.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_4.png

Airless

Active lurker

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's going to the bathroom, wuts going on over here?
Edit" it's over already" So was it pickle me or not?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hands already? Holy shit she is a whore. :talentfreedom:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Hands?? On her debut stream!? It's over kettlebros...

:youroshiisawhore:

Top Bottom