"If I die, one of you guys has to taxidermy me and keep me in your house, I wanna keep a cute cat pose, 'nyaa~', you'd make me continue forever!"Sava Safari

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I never gave a shit about pikamee and I sure as hell don't give a shit now.
Fuck vshojo though.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I hope that nigga who dropped 200 subs at Twitch's "enhanced" rate is a Vshojo plant

Airless

Active lurker
Yea I don't feel like that holds up. Like people have said, everyone loved Pika because all she did was be chill and bad at games. The only thing anyone could realistically attack her over was her openly admitting to liking loli. But that was early in her first year and no one important cared enough to do anything about that.
Did you miss the part where vermintide were putting together infographics of "problematic" things she's said or done on stream?

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Am I the only one here who doesn't mind Twitch all that much?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Welp, this is gonna be a tranny Twitter shit show for the next few days or so. Im guessing this is gonna be the containment for that as well.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kazuma

Early Adopter
You know what, as much as I don't like the fact that Pikamee has joined VShojo, I'm happy that she is back even though I didn't watch a lot of her streams after she started streaming on Twitch.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I like twitch, specially the chat and emote functions, leagues above YT clunky piece of shit chatbox that doesnt load half the time.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I suppose the closest approximation to how I'm feeling right now is a parent who loves their kid and is happy for them but is severely disappointed with the kid's life decisions.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Speaking of
FwD_Kc-XsAAryOP
>harass vtuber to cancel her for thinking about playing wizard game
>vtuber quits
>troons celebrate over death of their enemy
>everyone dogpiles on troons for harassing one of the most innocent vtubers out there
>vtuber incarnates
>troons trying to cope and gaslight, acting like a spotlight wasn't shown on them being unworthy of oxygen for a solid few weeks
Shit right here is why troons invade sports like swimming and boxing instead playing soccer. They'd be getting flags for moving the goalposts.

Negzana

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Welp, this is gonna be a tranny Twitter shit show for the next few days or so. Im guessing this is gonna be the containment for that as well.
The narrative is "people didnt bully pika for le wizard game she was just switching companies" so unless the seething wins over that seems like it will be the repeated discourse

RiverBear

How good were the sponsorship deals and how much was the company promoting her by including her in promotional material. Pikamee was big but the company was still pretty small and limited. Also they were limited to japan despite Pikamee having a huge western audience also.
this basically.
Pikamee was a big fish in a small pond if she had stayed in VOMs

VShojo at least ensures bigger reach and more opportunities than staying with a semi-indie company.

that being said, having 3 people leave in the past month should smell trouble for anyone still interested in being hired by VShojo

I like twitch, specially the chat and emote functions, leagues above YT clunky piece of shit chatbox that doesnt load half the time.
Counterpoint: At least Youtube works with shitty 3rd world internet.
i can barely watch anything on Twitch without it having to buffer 90% of the time

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
If you do spend money, I'd prefer you get something in exchange for it, maybe some sort of good... Phase Connect shipping is cost prohibitive,, no idea what part of the world you actually are, so pick an option if these work
- https://shop.hoshikagelapis.com/ has some cute goods, no idea about shipping costs
- https://amiyaaranha.bigcartel.com/ you could get an Amiya Aranha sticker of some variety maybe, shipping would depend on location, looks to be around $3.80 continental USA
- https://twitter.com/SourGrapeVA pay Sour Grape to read something fun, it's $5/100 words iirc
Based Bucko

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They're mad for the other reason too.

1684040557453.png
1684040584325.png
Tweets / Archive

(I have no idea what that third tweet is about)

Jacks Wasted Life

Its grown on me for sure. Yeah, the ads are shit, but interesting redeems for channel points are fun, as well using emotes from everyone you subscribe to.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
How good were the sponsorship deals and how much was the company promoting her by including her in promotional material. Pikamee was big but the company was still pretty small and limited. Also they were limited to japan despite Pikamee having a huge western audience also.
that's why it surprises me she went full jew, she seemed like she just wanted to do her thing and being paid for it, not making fuck you money.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
That was Pikamee. She's super cute and really funny, she has wholesome and sweet goals (because she's a sweet person), her model is wondrous. The bit with the rubix cube was so funny. The key chain is wonderful, the shirt is phenomenal, and the desk mat is incredible.
I really really wish I saw more, I missed half of the actual debut, getting distracted here

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Top Bottom