"We spend a frrreaking long time to get out of here, and it's right here! I'm fucking done! lol I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! I'M FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING DONE!"Amano Pikamee

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Salado

I don't want to believe the sabotage rrat, and I'm willing to give the staff and volunteers the benefit of the doubt. But remember this is happening in fucking California.

closedblas

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
As far as the Kirsche stuff goes, I'm sure a point of this display is that it was pointless to ban her panel in the first place. Her meet-and-greet is happening at Offkai, and while it is unofficially, I'm sure there will be plenty of people participating in it. It makes the decision look even dumber than before because after the shit it stirred up, it's happening anyway, and it'll show that, shockingly, her appearance won't lead to the Third Reich rising up and taking over this shitty little convention. Not to mention, just adds more fuel to laugh at this whole shitshow of an event.

Hell, at the end of the day, her being there in an unofficial capacity is working out better than some who were supposed to be in events in an official capacity, including some from the company that dropped a fuck load of money to sponsor this. So, I applaud Kirsche in this. If anything, it makes for some good publicity for her.

I also wish to clarify for the record that she did not reveal this was happening to anyone in her community outside of necessary moderation staff until the moment that she went live, so that there could be no possible accusations of her grifting.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I mean, Holo does make its own. They're just using Offkai as an NA bonus.

They arent in the list of Sponsors unlike the rest and that made me remember that Sayu is also a Sponsor

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

They arent in the list of Sponsors unlike the rest and that made me remember that Sayu is also a Sponsor

Yeah with looks like that she aint getting into Phase

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I don't want to believe the sabotage rrat, and I'm willing to give the staff and volunteers the benefit of the doubt. But remember this is happening in fucking California.
I was personally there for the Disappearance of Pippa and Tenma event. During one of skits where it was mostly Pippa talking, the audio cut off for a bit until it returned to Tenma.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
If it's not a sabotage, then the old saying that "you get what you paid for" is proven true once again. The volunteers don't know what the fuck they're doing and couldn't handle this event in a timely manner for it to go smoothly. Which makes sense since theyre VOLUNTEERS lol.

But we all know about the shit that happened last year with a bunch of these volunteers getting upset that Pippa would be appearing and had enough say to get her dropped before the Fishman threatened to pack up the whole company if they dropped Pippa. So I totally believe it's in the realm of possibility that since they can't deplatform her, they'll just sabotage her and the rest of Phase this year.

Because if there's one thing tech vermintide are good at, it's destroying EVERYTHING they come into contact with. Be it their genitals, their families, the backbone of the Internet, or society in general.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

Lawl.

Topo Chico

I was personally there for the Disappearance of Pippa and Tenma event. During one of skits where it was mostly Pippa talking, the audio cut off for a bit until it returned to Tenma.
How many troons you see on staff?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

VSoyBoy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You know, fuck it I'll just quote myself

Now I am no audio engineer. Except for the fact that I was a musician for 20 years and definately am so cutting off audio while one speaks is definately doable as when a mic cuts out its of course temporary (edited)
but fugging with the mixer now that would match up more with what he described there

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Dog how the fuck do you let people sabotage your main sponsor's event??? Maybe PhaseCon should become real after all?

In other news. Two of Pippa's daughters (Nyana Banyana and Sena Bonbon) are also at OffKai! I'm so proud of those little goobers. They've come so far and I'm glad to be financially supporting them! You should too. Buy their merch Buy their merch Buy their merch Buy their merch

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
They said she could be there. Whether you believed it or not, their official position was always that she can't do the panel and that's it, right?

Is she banned? If she's there it doesn't look like it.
She said if she's unable to appear on panels, then she is effectively blacklisted, which she is (from panels). She never said that she was banned from attending the con as a regular attendee, which she says herself that she was told she could. It's really not a difficult concept to grasp.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So much for sticking it to the vermintide kirshe. Migo me all day but if you're one to be against their bs you wouldn't give the time of day to that event after the shit they pulled on you but alas like all the culture critics she takes the scraps. She's also appearing through a third party right? I hope said third party is aware that they will blacklist them too for allowing le evil nazi on the show.

I hope I'm right and fishman only paid for the artist alley to have the artists good graces when he eventually launches phasecon because lets be real, with the money he burned on this shite he could've rented some mid size venue and put on a better show run by him at this point.

Tubedude

She said if she's unable to appear on panels, then she is effectively blacklisted, which she is (from panels). She never said that she was banned from attending the con as a regular attendee, which she says herself that she was told she could. It's really not a difficult concept to grasp.
Soy is, for the most part, arguing that Kirsche doing what she is, isn't an own against the con and/or volunteers. Which seeing as she's doing something Offkai said she could do I can see that point of view.

So much for sticking it to the vermintide kirshe. Migo me all day but if you're one to be against their bs you wouldn't give the time of day to that event after the shit they pulled on you but alas like all the culture critics she takes the scraps.
I mean she didn't advertise this to her fans, so Offkai isn't getting a benefit of possible more sales from her being there, this largely seems to be for fans of hers that went for some other vtubers and to, in some people's eyes, stick it to the volunteers.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

The entire thing just seems retarded and pointless, especially with the fact a bunch of her fans were saying they weren't going, and that people should boycott offkai. Regardless of all that, I hope offkai dies, I hate con season, I hate missing streams for retarded con shit.

Top Bottom