"Seriously chat, whilst she's gone off the room, I really don't know how do you put up with... uh Rin lol At least you don't have to live with her like I do, maybe we could try and get her to move out, even if she moved to the shed in the garden, she's absolutely hopeless in the house; She doesn't even know what recycling is, can't put anything in the bin, doesn't know what a washing machine is, doesn't make her bed, full of toys, absolutely full of toys, doesn't even drive; You'd think she'd work all this work out before she came on stream, oh here she comes. We all decided it would be a really good idea if you moved to Siberia"Gin Penrose
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If i got everything right they are just banning Kir because she doesnt a corpo or a 3rd party to back her up right?
Because they problaby tried the same shit with others but didnt work because they had someone behind them
If thats the case then this is just a pretty easy example of why a established indie vtuber would need any kind of help just from extra protection agains shit like this
Yeah they tried with Pippa last year but Sakana said "everyone or no one"
As if one needed any more proof that she has the worst bunch backing her team, King Grifter Legal Mindset has thrown his hat in the ring, making the bold assumption that not having a brand risk controversy magnet on a panel is a bad business decision. I wonder what he said about Nijisanji not being able to go...

Not being satisfied with giving bad business advice, he then goes on to make the sloppiest attempt at summoning a slippery slope fallacy I've ever seen.

The hate boner people have for this guy is exhausting

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Please move all the offkai shit from general thread.

And I'm just dropping this here. Going by this very logic of yours. Kirsche is the original invader by bringing politics into the space. You are calling people who you like "early adopters" and people who you don't like "invaders" and us who tolerated the existence of kirsche "bystanders"

It doesn't matter which side of the politics they are being on, left or right, both of them are invaders to the majority of vtubing community.

Offkai did a great job at removing the first one and I hope they starts remove the other too. Every other cons should start removing kirsche and every other politic spergs vtuber out there and I hope fans unsubscribe from them until they drop the politics shit.

It wont be happening but that's what I hope.
Just know that everything you said about "invaders" applies to kirsche and that's what this community is telling you. Keep the politic shit off the people who dont want to. But if you want us to be involved the first one we target and drive off the community is going to be mrs. right.
Honestly everyone who came into the hobby after myth are essentially invaders, as with everything the Japanese make which gets imported overseas, it got plundered for profit, bastardized by people who never understood its appeal and then politicized and burned to the ground.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

And I'm just dropping this here. Going by this very logic of yours. Kirsche is the original invader by bringing politics into the space. You are calling people who you like "early adopters" and people who you don't like "invaders" and us who tolerated the existence of kirsche "bystanders"

It doesn't matter which side of the politics they are being on, left or right, both of them are invaders to the majority of vtubing community.

Offkai did a great job at removing the first one and I hope they starts remove the other too. Every other cons should start removing kirsche and every other politic spergs vtuber out there and I hope fans unsubscribe from them until they drop the politics shit.

Just know that everything you said about "invaders" applies to kirsche and that's what this community is telling you. Keep the politic shit off the people who dont want to. But if you want us to be involved the first one we target and drive off the community is going to be mrs. right.
All you wrote was "aaahhhh mbmllbmmmll I LOVE COMMIE DICK AND CAN"T CHOKE ON IT ENOUGH!" you subhuman. Your posts have reeked of leftarded tourist plant for quite a while. Of course you'll suck cock for commies and parrot the pablum of "it's only ploitical when you OPPOSE leftardism!" You absolute scum.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
JustLurking and Anime Fan your concessions are accepted.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If i got everything right they are just banning Kir because she doesnt a corpo or a 3rd party to back her up right?
Because they problaby tried the same shit with others but didnt work because they had someone behind them
If thats the case then this is just a pretty easy example of why a established indie vtuber would need any kind of help just from extra protection agains shit like this
Yep, exactly that. They kicking her out becasue they think they can afford to. And to add self-insult to self-injury, dude was very vocal about kicking her out for arbitrary and frivolous reasons. This could be less damaging at generalistic Weebcon, but Offkai is all about vtubers. No matter what really happened bts, they went with a public stance of "we're kicking out one of the only people who bring value to the con and make whole thing possible over some random anons from the streets"

desudesu

Yep, exactly that. They kicking her out becasue they think they can afford to. And to add self-insult to self-injury, dude was very vocal about kicking her out for arbitrary and frivolous reasons. This could be less damaging at generalistic Weebcon, but Offkai is all about vtubers. No matter what really happened bts, they went with a public stance of "we're kicking out one of the only people who bring value to the con and make whole thing possible over some random anons from the streets"
The con sold out before they even announced she was going so please do explain how she was the person bringing value to it

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
If she was blacklisted because of her politics, but they have the other side of the spectrum represented, then offkai can choke on a dick and die. If they want to try and avoid CW stuff, then as long as they apply it equally, I definitely wouldn't care at all. In fact I would respect them call them based for keeping political shitflinging out of vtubing in general. It doesn't seem like they're doing the 2nd option based on some of the people still being there though, and instead it seems like they're taking a side. Unfortunate, but should be expected from western organizations. Hopefully bad publicity will catch up to them and kill them like so many other Orgs that get too self-important.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The con sold out before they even announced she was going so please do explain how she was the person bringing value to it
Doesn't matter. She's chuuba, all chuubas bring value to a con that's all about chuubas. Come next year, barely anyone will remeber that she was dumped before announcement, only that she was dumped arbitrarily.

VSoyBoy

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Politics really does make everything gayer and brings out the worst in people.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Inb4 vtubing isn't for vtubing fans no mo

Aka it's ok for the convention to make a political statement and not others. Fair enough but it's also OK for me to tell them to shove that statement up their ass

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Disagree. Everything I've seen from Kirsche falls in the "fuck off" category, which is foolishly mistaken by some to be a political stance.

If Political Group A wants you to conform to their belief system, and Political Group B wants you to conform to their belief system, someone coming out and saying "fuck off" is not Political Group C.

The absence (or promotion of an absence) of politics is itself not a political position. That it is viewed as such is a great misconception, and also a useful tool by those trying to push their political positions.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Kuri talking about this right now. Rima also has a section on it.

Edit: Rev Says Desu is up now.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Kirsche just stated on her current stream that there are people now on Twitter demanding that Youmacon blacklist her as well. Will see about getting some examples after her stream.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Politics really does make everything gayer and brings out the worst in people.
On the one hand, you're completely correct and it's worrying how much politisperging is infesting v-tubing (hell, apparently even this forum has plenty of it today). On the other hand it cost me 110$ US to buy a gas can that doesn't leak because someone in California decided all gasoline vehicles should die.

I don't know man. I watch v-tubers to get away from worrying about this shit.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
On the one hand, you're completely correct and it's worrying how much politisperging is infesting v-tubing (hell, apparently even this forum has plenty of it today). On the other hand it cost me 110$ US to buy a gas can that doesn't leak because someone in California decided all gasoline vehicles should die.

I don't know man. I watch v-tubers to get away from worrying about this shit.
Not how it works. Random letters people infiltrating vtubing, so now at least some vtubers and orbiters have to fight them. You must support your side or lose the war to troon dictators

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not how it works. Random letters people infiltrating vtubing, so now at least some vtubers and orbiters have to fight them. You must support your side or lose the war to troon dictators
Meh? I'll just keep watching the nips, they have consistently not given a shit about the west's brainrot. People seem to forget that not the entire world is american partisan politics or western european cuckoldry.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Meh? I'll just keep watching the nips, they have consistently not given a shit about the west's brainrot.
Lucky you (for now)

Top Bottom