Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
An offering of friendship to our Nolan-curious chinese compatriots

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I for one welcome our new chinese delegation, hopefully we will be able to extract more insider info about the constant chinese Holo falseflags :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Sadly bossman's defense system seems to have kept most of them out. That reading comprehension question really does work wonders, it keeps both the ESLs and the retards out for the most part.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I used to live in a neighborhood with a Nolan, his hyperfixation was biking. He would ride in the same pattern, every day, sun up to sun down, constantly.
wow, dude must be ripped
But the real thing is so obvious, so... different, that it completely disproves the idea of the "autistic spectrum" for every person who has actually met one (and isn't trying to make money off of therapy bills and prescriptions).
It's is a spectrum, because its same brain process (and lack thereof) for everyone. Before MRI we catalogued symptoms and invented a bunch of differet named for what is essentially same thing, with different proportions and intensities. Some common combinations happen to result in obnoxious person.

ram

Nolan update - The bugmen know about us now because of his antics
xh2dwy.png
all the Chinese in the screenshot is traditional Chinese, so they're from Taiwan, not China

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I read about recent vile dog related events in TVA cord
I just came to say I'm so Fucking glad I put up boundaries with him so he did not bring this shit to me expecting asspats I might have threw up on the spot and got into a fight about it with him. At this point the only reason he's still around me is because barring his crimes I find him fun to be around and if I kicked him to the curb before a major violation of our agreement I would feel way too guilty about it. That said I fear he might violate it soon if the Chinese crossban him. His days in my group chat may be numbered

Godspeed Nolan watchers

fortnitesmasherX

I read about recent vile dog related events in TVA cord
I just came to say I'm so Fucking glad I put up boundaries with him so he did not bring this shit to me expecting asspats I might have threw up on the spot and got into a fight about it with him. At this point the only reason he's still around me is because barring his crimes I find him fun to be around and if I kicked him to the curb before a major violation of our agreement I would feel way too guilty about it. That said I fear he might violate it soon if the Chinese crossban him. His days in my group chat may be numbered

Godspeed Nolan watchers
So you didn't tell him to rub dog piss around the house? I'm shocked.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I just wanted to bring attention to the statement he made of-

"I am a grown man"

Nolan, if you're fucking lurking somewhere or someone is feeding you info from this thread. You are the very definition of a manchild. This retard, to this day:
  • Lacks real employment. (has no job).
  • Leeches off his parents.
  • Continues to live with his parents (as a white man) past the age of 21+
  • Makes no real effort to find work
    • When he does find a job somehow through nepotism or god giving him a chance, he doesn't change his self-destructive habits to KEEP HIS JOB. If your minimum wage job says "NO PHONES WHILE WORKING" that means "NO PHONE, NO LISTENING TO STREAMS." It is not that hard to comprehend.
  • Continues to prioritize "leisure activities" over responsibilities.
    • What this means: Catching a stream should be way under "taking your dog outside before it PISSES ITSELF INSIDE" in terms of what you should be focused on doing for the day. When your responsibilities are done, you engage in leisure.
If you want things in life you have to work for it. He doesn't work towards moving out of this allegedly abusive household, he doesn't work towards getting money to support his favorite vtubers, he barely does housework, even. He only does chores because his father has to restrict access to his leisure (the PC) as a mid-Twenties year old kid. Like, come the fuck on dude. Who are you trying to convince here?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Makes no real effort to find work
He only tried once for the specific reason of buying tickets for the holoexpo and he failed

btw his computer is supposedly a Chromebook, thats how his dad keep locking him out of the machine, and the reason he cant download the VODs of the concerts or use torrent clients

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who are you trying to convince here?
In many ways, himself. People who have issues are the best at self-deception. I say that from experience, when you're in a bad place it's always easier to ignore your issues and blame others than face reality, the more mentally ill you are the more it feels like reality is just another facet of your imagination, something that is equally valid as whatever weird mental whole you're trapped in. Admitting your faults is admitting that reality is more important than you give it credit for, and that your life is shit and getting better will take a lot of work and pain.

For someone as mentally broken and weak-willed as Nolan, admitting that he's wrong and everything is his fault would break him, in his state nobody can reach him and pull him out but himself, and that change usually takes a ton of suffering to trigger, when the survival instincts of your brain override everything and do a system reboot of all of the bullshit you've been huffing.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
btw his computer is supposedly a Chromebook, thats how his dad keep locking him out of the machine, and the reason he cant download the VODs of the concerts or use torrent clients
You can make that shit boot up mint with 2 flash carts, but knowing nolan and how he somehow fucked up his moms pc hed probably brick his chromebook if he looks at it wrong

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You can make that shit boot up mint with 2 flash carts, but knowing nolan and how he somehow fucked up his moms pc hed probably brick his chromebook if he looks at it wrong
This fucker can't even open the door so his dog can go for a piss, any task more taxing than that is alien to him.

4june1989

Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard.I can share information if you want.

Negzana

Now that Chinks are noticing this board I wonder if Japs will notice next, still waiting for the Miguel vs TVA lawsuit arc

Topo Chico

Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard.I can share information if you want.
Share what you know. He likes to direct message people when he gets upset, has he done that to people in your discord?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hell yeah that's the spirit god's strongest chink!!! Best first message i have seen in a while.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im sorry for not adding to the conversation but this deserves to be framed in the nolan thread somehow

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1716666799464.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It is kinda sad to see when a fucking chink manages to be more well-behaved than the majority of the newfags that joined this year...
:pomuStare:

Top Bottom