"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

The MSM Talent Scandal & Subsequent Disintegration

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Ex-talents are talking.

[a]

[a]

It would be a good idea to have a watchstation for all ex-talents. I'm gonna go back to work.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The worst part about all this is that Krimbo was right

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The worst part about all this is that Krimbo was right

I seem to remember he was rather late to the story, though. He wasn't someone breaking this news of how slimy MSM was; he was a bandwagoner who happens to have a loud voice.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Coqui is in a group with CalliCat, the landlord killer. Seth better watch out.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We'll know things are truly over once Michael Winslow jumps ship.

Edit:
There's currently a thread on /vt/ that's apparently dropping discord screenshots of everyone fleeing. Not sure of the validity but for those curious
It's here

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Some New? MSM drama leaks?
BasedPup.pngBasedPup2.png

x Hades Stamps

BTW, forgery is a crime, and signing for someone else is forgery

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA just how retarded Seth can be?
And some even putting totally unnecessary courtesies of 30-day notice and willing to settle his debts for free?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

BTW, forgery is a crime, and signing for someone else is forgery
Depends on the agreements in place, since "BuffPup" is a business entity and MSM is a different one. You aren't wrong, but this a "representative agent" is just that.

The /vt/ screenshot is interesting. Mostly because it really feels like Seth is wholly stuck in that semi-competent space and it's blown up around him. Probably again because he's made this set of mistakes before. I wouldn't do business with the guy, but this really does seem far more like that space where it's neither a disaster nor a scam. Just a guy that's over his skiis. Looks like it's not destroying anyone on the way out, which is good for all of the parties.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Depends on the agreements in place, since "BuffPup" is a business entity and MSM is a different one. You aren't wrong, but this a "representative agent" is just that.
Even if MSM was granted a power of sign at some point (which, looking at her reaction, it wasn't), it's still a forgery because all contracts are invalid. And Seth personally admitted that forfeited LLC is indeed the one and only legal entity for MSM. Unless it was granted to him personally, which is still all kinds of fishy and legally questionable.
Looks like it's not destroying anyone on the way out, which is good for all of the parties.
He'd be smart to shut up and be thankful for not being gangbang sued into bankruptcy. He likely fucked around enough to get an option of jail time in court.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Even if MSM was granted a power of sign at some point (which, looking at her reaction, it wasn't), it's still a forgery because all contracts are invalid. And Seth personally admitted that forfeited LLC is indeed the one and only legal entity for MSM. Unless it was granted to him personally, which is still all kinds of fishy and legally questionable.

He'd be smart to shut up and be thankful for not being gangbang sued into bankruptcy. He likely fucked around enough to get an option of jail time in court.
I know this isn't the Nijisanji L thread, but Seth seems to be a lesser version of Riku. The actual difference in competence doesn't seem that far apart, Riku just knows how to file his taxes properly. I don't have any sympathy for Seth, more I've just come to understand a lot more about the semi-competent business type. If they get lucky, they're super annoying because they've never actually solved the "semi" part.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I know this isn't the Nijisanji L thread, but Seth seems to be a lesser version of Riku. The actual difference in competence doesn't seem that far apart, Riku just knows how to file his taxes properly. I don't have any sympathy for Seth, more I've just come to understand a lot more about the semi-competent business type. If they get lucky, they're super annoying because they've never actually solved the "semi" part.
I'd say he's rather greater version of SEAYamanba CEO wannabe (ProjectF, AkioAIR, VSEA...)
At least Tardiku wasn't caught publicly fart-sniffing how he's better than other companies.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Grimmi's hot sauce company is real and exists. Looking it up in Delaware's corporate entity search says as much. There's no prior mention of it anywhere that I can find, including the saucy.biz website - whoever that currently belongs to.

sauce.JPG

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Grimmi's hot sauce company is real and exists. Looking it up in Delaware's corporate entity search says as much. There's no mention of it anywhere that I can find, including the saucy.biz website - whoever that currently belongs to.

In Delaware you can have anonymous LLC, right? Smart.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This is what she mentioned early on in yesterdays stream prior to this statement

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
This is what she mentioned early on in yesterdays stream prior to this statement

Day earlier she slipped that there gonna be signature sauce for at least one other vtuber and another thematic rebrand of existing sauce. Looks like a smart sustainable strategy. Aslo she have a some credit/deposit with the factory, so she could pump out new batches with no extra hassle.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Seth seems like an honest sort of guy, and I'm sure he will send her the remaining hot sauce very soon.

Landphobic

Just don't like it

Ballpark_Look

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Grimmi update: we flamed wrong person. It was not really Seth and MSM, most of the blame lay with Novel Horizons, who require a squadron of tardwranglers it seems (and Grimbo is anything but)
They jumped in havin no idea what they're doing, perpetually procrastimated and didn't even say sorry in the end.
TNHD

Whole first hour, if anyone want to transcribe some citations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom