"Does anyone use Temple OS?"Ceres Fauna
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 41% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

The Hexagon aka Niganon and Randomtranny Flirting Room aka General Banter Thread

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Didn't she fucking graduate already?
She's on hiatus but she came back for an "update" stream(didn't watch it so don't know the contents). Word was that she's recruited to a corp and we will see her towards the end of the year iirc

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Didn't she fucking graduate already?
Ehh

Green whore and her gay pet said shell be in some corpo by end of the year and megu herself did a quick update stream telling "Everything is okay Im getting that job its nice dont worry about me"

smartestkidontheshortbus

No way dude

following trends? Shut up, nerd.
I´m calling out the whole TVA
You know who you are!!!!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I´m calling out the whole TVA
You know who you are!!!!

27? she should be at least 35 and mostly dead inside from giving up on life, then we're talking prime happiness

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm sorry for being a sick degenerate outlier who is attracted to women around my own age. I feel like I don't fit in here.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I'm sorry for being a sick degenerate outlier who is attracted to women around my own age. I feel like I don't fit in here.
I prefer hags because they're closer to my own age. Watching younger vtubers is entertaining, but sometimes it feels like babysitting.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I prefer hags because they're closer to my own age. Watching younger vtubers is entertaining, but sometimes it feels like babysitting.
Oldfag Koronesuki, based.

smartestkidontheshortbus

That's the majority of users though.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
To put it into perspective, when I was 19 I used to think being 29 years old was complete adulthood, like you're set on your way to retirement basically. One thinks the silliest things during youth.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
To put it into perspective, when I was 19 I used to think being 29 years old was complete adulthood, like you're set on your way to retirement basically. One thinks the silliest things during youth.
the day you become an adult is the day you realize you will never retire because everything you earn gets taxed :depressedtako:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Adulthood is getting socks for Christmas and being genuinely happy about it.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Adulthood is realizing how childish your parents are...

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Adulthood is the true realization that there aren't that many actual adults out there, and the few that exist are the only reason civilization hasn't collapsed - and there are less and less each generation.

Sleep tight!

No way dude

following trends? Shut up, nerd.
I love causing existential dread
:hagdemand::lunannaaani::smugmoona:

Top Bottom