Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

1692884509697.png

(archive in progress)

Let the unpersoning begin

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Thanks for everything boys. I wasn't the biggest fan but these 2 streams will forever remain some of Hololive's best.

It was this stuff and the Worms commentary that really stood them apart form the rest of their gen. I will say I never really watched them as individuals, but it's still all very odd.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

View attachment 41695
(archive in progress)

Let the unpersoning begin

So the same week they released the "hiatus" its the same week they decided to talk with Cover?.How long was this planned? I dont watch Homos but i am pretty sure these things are always recorded in advance.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
they still do get mentioned by the other right?

though i guess in the upcoming days that may or may not change

i really hope it doesnt

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 41687
What did they mean by this ? Feels like contract re-negotiations fell through. I wonder whether Cover tried to put more restrictions on the boys and the others folded. Or maybe some schism between the personalities, where they were forced to act like friends but weren't. And Vesper graduated by principle, while Lando had more opportunities outside of hololive (made more money).
Being serious a moment, I could very much see Vesper having his 2.0 debut and really wrecking his head. And he basically just up and quit. Aside from his conflicts with management, he might have gotten a serious case of Imposter Syndrome, like Nina.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Being serious a moment, I could very much see Vesper having his 2.0 debut and really wrecking his head. And he basically just up and quit. Aside from his conflicts with management, he might have gotten a serious case of Imposter Syndrome, like Nina.
Whatever it was, it wasn't planned, since they had a full schedule the week the hiatus was announced.

USS IOWA

I hope now that Hachama is stil with Hololive.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nothing on Pako's twitter yet. He might already have been to bed by the time of the announcement. Might end up waking up to this.

I don't quite buy the failed contract negotiations thing. That can be done without a month long cessation of activities. That can be done with a graduation stream. We know this for a fact, even, because Sana was a thing that existed.
Part of me wonders if Lando joined as a way to do in depth research on vtubing for his lectures
He's been pretty explicit about why he joined. His streams as Lando made him enough money, what he sought were friends to stream with.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

BEEG Booba Fishing

:gunpeko:praying for pako

Is there any significance to their graduation being scheduled for 1 week from now even though they don't plan on streaming anymore?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Axel's "stream" kind of gave me the feeling they got this dropped on them not much ahead of time as the public.

As does this.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Why is it always my favourites who graduate? Coco (I liked Coco more than I do Kson but that's another story), Zaion, Vesper... god damn, Haachama please come back I miss you.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Nothing on Pako's twitter yet. He might already have been to bed by the time of the announcement. Might end up waking up to this.

I don't quite buy the failed contract negotiations thing. That can be done without a month long cessation of activities. That can be done with a graduation stream. We know this for a fact, even, because Sana was a thing that existed.

He's been pretty explicit about why he joined. His streams as Lando made him enough money, what he sought were friends to stream with.
Here's why I believe this theory, which to me has two versions :

-Cover and the boys dragged their feet regarding negotiations, and neither side ended up budging, the contract then lapsed, making it impossible for Magni and Vesper to stream. Knowing the pressure will increase on Cover with passing time, by the fans eager to see their favourite Vtuber return. Cover didn't want to cede to this kind of tactic so they held strong, and the negotiations broke down.

-Cover and the boys didn't talk in depth about the new contract so when it came time for the boys to sign, they were surprised by some added terms to the contract. Or they told Cover in advance they didn't want a certain part in the contract, which they didn't amend in a way they found satisfactory. This led to a stalemate, contract lapsed, etc ...

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Pako did absolutely nothing to deserve this treatment, it's disrespectful.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

You are right,Sana graduated before the anniv. of Council.And these homos went on "hiatus" before their anniv. also but like i said before the other Japanese Holostars did the same,they all left in very weird moments and one of them decided to leave months after his debut (i think it was Kaoru or something?),then there is other who didnt stream for months and then latter the notice got dropped.Kira is the most weird case since he said:"health reasons" but he is fine now.

Top Bottom