"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Negzana

Is my score about right? I feel it's too high

Also the Kaela x Kanade stream was so cute, I love minecraft streams

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
wzkigm.png

Fucking autists!
Just taking the test already means you're autistic.

Nobody normal goes through all the questions, yet alone in a serious fashion.

Zyklon Mag

What is this, a picture for ants?
The picture is small just like my chances of autism I posted it as a clickable thumbnail

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
wzkigm.png

Fucking autists!
You sweep for a forum dedicated to people pretending to be anime characters. Your test results are wrong.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

A few of those I was like either or, so maybe give or take 10 points

:kroniibitchclap:

ex_lurker

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
“I politely ask that people not shitpost or spam slurs on the test server. I need to accurately simulate normal posting behaviour, not inane babble”
I am getting mixed messages here, he says ~3 contradictory things in this one statement.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
This is the video coma chaama

Also, Rushia got fired and is Mikeneko/Nazuna and more, plus Mel got fired and is Rica. Sana graduated, don't talk to Namie about vtubers. Chaama was sick and came back and now Mio is sick, now we are at the present.

The present
Bomb update - Gamers are fine, MV is killer. Cover share holder q and a is out - https://contents.xj-storage.jp/xcon...4e5e/93f0/e4dc09cd88e7/20240527154734371s.pdf. Big news is that Cover are decelerating, less new talent and more exposure for existing to build IP value. Also, Stars and Advent 3Ds soon.

Also, Pippa has a sister that, hopefully, isn't a psychopath. Also, this 2view is super cute. Thanks

Kiryu Coco also graduated then appeared in LAD gaiden and 8 as herself, Miko also took a long health break but came back to a very successful 3D live and HoloX debuted. not in that order

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why are we bringing up years old drama now? Do I have to start bringing up gamebu and Activ8?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
shit we might even timeloop to the eillene situation with moe if that happens

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Hololive debuted HoloMyth, HoloEn first generation.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This random ass 2view just got a massive boost after Siro, one of the four heavenly kings, raided into her on Christmas day. Wonder what'll be the consequences of this?

httn

Hag enthusiast
You guys seen this Kizuna Ai shit? This will never catch on, probably a man behind the character tbh.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I've adapted over time. It helps I shut up in social situations and listen, more likely to overthink things over and over in my head.
1717008739036.png
You guys seen this Kizuna Ai shit? This will never catch on, probably a man behind the character tbh.
Do you have links or images of what you mean?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
“I politely ask that people not shitpost or spam slurs on the test server. I need to accurately simulate normal posting behaviour, not inane babble”
I am getting mixed messages here, he says ~3 contradictory things in this one statement.
>doesn't want shitposting or slur spam
>uses the Extended Pippaverse live posting thread during a Pippa stream as a testing ground.

:ameliaThink:

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wtf is this bullshit?
Hololive is gonna debut an EN gen? Inb4 they're all fucking sjws, fucking Cover man, they allowed that guy to harass Mel and now this? Fuck them I'm gonna go watch Nijisanji.

ex_lurker

I sure hope Jersh doesn't nuke the thread after someone sent him a clip of a 2view lolicon vtuber

Do we have an alternative solution in case he does?

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I sure hope Jersh doesn't nuke the thread after someone sent him a clip of a 2view lolicon vtuber

Do we have an alternative solution in case he does?
Heard some of our guys made a discord group, they said it has 3 nsfw channels, I'ma go check it out!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hey guys did you see that Nijisanji is starting an EN branch? I wonder how they can catch up to HoloEN2

Top Bottom