"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I don't think there's a conversation I care less about than whether or not Burritos/Tacos are a Mexican sandwich.
But what does Hexa think of tacos being Mexican sandwiches?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Koronesuki

X-Potato
you know that got me thinking

hypothetically if there was some retard whos somehow selling balut in america how fast would the place be closed
If you're planning to move to the US you need to think of a different way to make a living there.
But what does Hexa think of tacos being Mexican sandwiches?
Just ask her. @midori what do you think of tacos being Mexican sandwiches?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
you could technically do a bioterrorism act with just a box of balut and a couple of durians i think

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are you jealous that we've moved on from looping about your relationship with randomtranny?
Nah he's mad that this thread isn't his exclusive hexa shilling thread.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lets give a prayer for all the mexicans in the forum. Eat those fricking sandwich.

I'm just glad that I have a single bit of legal president to call a taco/burrito/wrap a sandwich now.
On to the next battle,
Poptarts are sandwiches.
1715980252168.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
burritos are mexican hot pockets, which is what our jannies should be paid in solidarity to our diverse community

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Stunned But Dumb

The jannies are going to start their own union at this point

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

I wouldn't be surprised if reddit mods have actually tried to do this.
They tried that when reddit said they were going to charge people to use their API, which would break automod, a bot that was doing like 95% of their job for them. Reddit did it anyways and reddit mods caved because they didn't want to lose their "power" where they moderate 100+ subreddits.

Stunned But Dumb

They tried that when reddit said they were going to charge people to use their API, which would break automod, a bot that was doing like 95% of their job for them. Reddit did it anyways and reddit mods caved because they didn't want to lose their "power" where they moderate 100+ subreddits.
This will never stop being pathetic and funny. Not sure what the ratio on those two is, however. They announced a strike of like two or three days? Something like that. My favorite part is that Spez, the CEO, sent an email that got leaked where he basically said "Just hold out and wait for this to blow over. Redditors are pussy as hell and will fold really soon"

This leaked across reddit and twitter and you know what redditors did? Said, "Yep we're stupid amounts of pussy" and backed down hard one by one. I'm cool with this girl who's in a reddit mod's discord (yeah, I know) and she posted screenshots of some of these mods having panic attacks saying stuff like "These have been the most trying and difficult days of my life. Please be respectful to me" and stuff like that.

So goofy

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
This will never stop being pathetic and funny. Not sure what the ratio on those two is, however. They announced a strike of like two or three days? Something like that. My favorite part is that Spez, the CEO, sent an email that got leaked where he basically said "Just hold out and wait for this to blow over. Redditors are pussy as hell and will fold really soon"

This leaked across reddit and twitter and you know what redditors did? Said, "Yep we're stupid amounts of pussy" and backed down hard one by one. I'm cool with this girl who's in a reddit mod's discord (yeah, I know) and she posted screenshots of some of these mods having panic attacks saying stuff like "These have been the most trying and difficult days of my life. Please be respectful to me" and stuff like that.

So goofy
Who knew that @randomtranny would have bigger balls than these pussy-ass Reddit mods.
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Lets give a prayer for all the mexicans in the forum. Eat those fricking sandwich.

Fucking retarded. Burritos are a staple texmex rancher icon. They do not hail from mexico.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mexican inspired cuisine at an affordable price for an American audience.
A bastardization of mexican cuisine, modified to suit the ameriFAT customer base.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom