"What do you call those tiny plants that people have at home, sucklings? (Succulents)"IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Koronesuki

X-Potato
That limited commercial use means can't have fast food, no drive through, no music outside, no seating outside, but you can have to go sandwich shops like subway.
Sandwich shops like Subway are fast food.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
And therein lies part of the problem with these click-baity articles. I read three of them and none of them construed the issue to be an "I consent!" I consent!" "I don't!" sort of deal. The moral of the story is that Planetary Bombardment cannot into summary.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Tacos: Serious biznez.

Takos: Seriously horny.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
Sandwich shops like Subway are fast food.

They are not traditional fast food as defined in the contract. It's notable that it blanket bans restaurants too, the only food service allowed in this are to go sandwich shops.
And therein lies part of the problem with these click-baity articles. I read three of them and none of them construed the issue to be an "I consent!" I consent!" "I don't!" sort of deal. The moral of the story is that Planetary Bombardment cannot into summary.

Journo scum are gay, the Order is only like 10 pages, quick read. They just want to blast a headline that le heckin burrito is a mexican sandwich says le old white man.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm just glad that I have a single bit of legal president to call a taco/burrito/wrap a sandwich now.
On to the next battle,
Poptarts are sandwiches.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's misconstruing what transpired. Mexican and dude contract over a piece of real estate, that real estate is zoned for limited commercial use. That limited commercial use means can't have fast food, no drive through, no music outside, no seating outside, but you can have to go sandwich shops like subway. Both of the contracting parties agreed initially that the taco shop was not a to go sandwitch shop, so they amended their agreement to allow to go tacos. That amendment needed approval from the city or board or whatever. They denied it. So, to court they go. Judge found that the board that denied the agreement was reasonable. The judge however believed the amendment wasn't needed as to go burritos/tacos are similar enough to sandwitches that he's chill to build his mexican joint.

There's a subtext, I read, that the sandwiches clause was to keep brownoids out of the neighborhood and the judge didn't want to deal with the racism angle of their contract. A taco and burrito is not like a sandwich, they attract a different clientele. There's a freedom of association that is being undermined here that is kinda cringe.
Jesus do you amerifats have to make racism so complicated? Just say "no shitskins allowed" and be done with it my god...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus do you amerifats have to make racism so complicated? Just say "no shitskins allowed" and be done with it my god...
We lost the right to do that during the 60s.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'm just glad that I have a single bit of legal president

panko-smirk.jpg

This needs to be made a smiley so I don't have to keep reuploading it.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
He's misconstruing what transpired. Mexican and dude contract over a piece of real estate, that real estate is zoned for limited commercial use. That limited commercial use means can't have fast food, no drive through, no music outside, no seating outside, but you can have to go sandwich shops like subway. Both of the contracting parties agreed initially that the taco shop was not a to go sandwitch shop, so they amended their agreement to allow to go tacos. That amendment needed approval from the city or board or whatever. They denied it. So, to court they go. Judge found that the board that denied the agreement was reasonable. The judge however believed the amendment wasn't needed as to go burritos/tacos are similar enough to sandwitches that he's chill to build his mexican joint.

There's a subtext, I read, that the sandwiches clause was to keep brownoids out of the neighborhood and the judge didn't want to deal with the racism angle of their contract. A taco and burrito is not like a sandwich, they attract a different clientele. There's a freedom of association that is being undermined here that is kinda cringe.
Tacos: Serious biznez.

Takos: Seriously horny.
:takoesl:
I'm just glad that I have a single bit of legal president to call a taco/burrito/wrap a sandwich now.
Do you know how many people call tortillas flatbread? A lot of people.
On to the next battle,
Poptarts are sandwiches.
No nigga, they're pastries.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Nah, waffles.
Waffles are done with an iron, and the have ridges and are crispy. :annoyedpippa:

None of y'all can out food-tism me!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
horse cock or whatever fancy shit they call vegetables in fine dining

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
horse cock or whatever fancy shit they call vegetables in fine dining
Sir this is not SEAland we dont serve whatever weird shit you eat there

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Sir this is not SEAland we dont serve whatever weird shit you eat there
you know that got me thinking

hypothetically if there was some retard whos somehow selling balut in america how fast would the place be closed

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
you know that got me thinking

hypothetically if there was some retard whos somehow selling balut in america how fast would the place be closed
Thats assuming they would be allowed to open in the first place :cursedhaachama:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't think there's a conversation I care less about than whether or not Burritos/Tacos are a Mexican sandwich.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't think there's a conversation I care less about than whether or not Burritos/Tacos are a Mexican sandwich.
Are you jealous that we've moved on from looping about your relationship with randomtranny?

Top Bottom