"A fruit fly flew into my mouth during the meet & greet and I didnt want to worry all the beautiful con-goer cookies so i swallowed. 🙃"Amanogawa Shiina

Production Kawaii Disintegration & Post-Mortem

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Grandmaster Robin

Getting back on track to the decline of PK, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like Nene was the only one out of the entire corpo to ever have sustained growth and make any decent money in superchats.
I'm not that well versed with Kawaii so anyone who watched them regularly, do you have any idea why?
Coomer content, at least once a month or so she would do ASMR streams where each dollar was a kiss

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Coomer content, at least once a month or so she would do ASMR streams where each dollar was a kiss
I Would classify the "chu" asmr as gfe more than coomer. Her asmr isnt coomer bait its just pure max gfe level.

tgmslc

Getting back on track to the decline of PK, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like Nene was the only one out of the entire corpo to ever have sustained growth and make any decent money in superchats.
I'm not that well versed with Kawaii so anyone who watched them regularly, do you have any idea why?
I remember a number of ppl on Holo fancords I'm on were super into Oceane Otoishi so I thought she was doing pretty well up 'til her termination.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yeah I can't get a girlfriend either.

Just groom a vtuber bro that's what this entire forum is for. Some of them even come here to willingly mingle and don't even have to be chased down.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Just groom a vtuber bro that's what this entire forum is for. Some of them even come here to willingly mingle and don't even have to be chased down.
It's not the same, the only ones that come here with an account are so desperate for clout that they're literally scraping at the bottom of the barrel.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I remember a number of ppl on Holo fancords I'm on were super into Oceane Otoishi so I thought she was doing pretty well up 'til her termination.
She was. The benefit of literally being Rushia but EN.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

fortnitesmasherX

I'll forever be grateful to this dumb indog retard because she's the reason i found this forum.
Was she your oshi? Did you like her even more than Riricore?

Bronze

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Was she your oshi? Did you like her even more than Riricore?
No, i discovered her 2 weeks before the termination so it got me curious. I really wasnt that much aware of small corpos before i joined the forum.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I watched Koha and Hiyo's chatting streams, but they pretty much summed up all the notable parts in their tweets below:

I know not everyone was able to catch the stream live, you could watch the archive if you want more details

Summary:
1. I will continue all my activities as Kohaku Yumekui on the same channels and social media accounts
2. I will become an indie VTuber as of Dec. 1. 2024 (unemployment arc)
3. Ephemira (my gen) will stay associated as a group
4. I don't expect any change in content but will strive to improve

12月1日に個人Vとして、夢喰己白として、これからも夢向かって頑張りたいと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。
A

A
The only notable thing both Hiyo and Koha said is that they're not sure or can't say yet if they'll apply to other places. They're mostly just bummed about not getting the kind of support Kawaii could provide for the idol stuff they still want to do.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I don't know how I feel about this one. Obviously I wish the girls the best because that does suck losing your job, even if they are able to keep the models and go indie.

One thing I will say about Nene Amano though, I always found her streams to be incredibly uncomfortable to watch more then 5 minutes of. I like her voice but she is waaay too parasocial with her chat. At least from the few times I saw. In fact, I'd even liken it to how Kiki.ch interacts with her base. Just less degenerate perhaps?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
One thing I will say about Nene Amano though, I always found her streams to be incredibly uncomfortable to watch more then 5 minutes of. I like her voice but she is waaay too parasocial with her chat. At least from the few times I saw. In fact, I'd even liken it to how Kiki.ch interacts with her base. Just less degenerate perhaps?
She's prime GFE, man. In all earnesty that's what it's like. If you find it uncomfortable, then it means you have hope for finding a 2-view of your own and making a woman out of her instead of being a broke-brain unicorn cuck for ol' Eyebags McFiltershop (Nene (Bad)).

:Roboco-MEMENOD:

In fact, I would go as far as saying that 2021 Nene (Bad) is what forever turned me away from even giving (primarily) GFEtubers a chance. It was easily one of the most uncomfortable experiences I've had. Right up there with having to deal with a deeply intoxicated girl in college alternating between accusing me of raping her and pleading for me to not leave her alone, while realizing if I bail on monitoring her there's a high chance she's going to get culturally enriched.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

She's prime GFE, man. In all earnesty that's what it's like. If you find it uncomfortable, then it means you have hope for finding a 2-view of your own and making a woman out of her instead of being a broke-brain unicorn cuck for ol' Eyebags McFiltershop (Nene (Bad)).

:Roboco-MEMENOD:
I've always thought it was weird how @Nenélove oshied her. I don't know what he sees in her, or why it's ok for his oshi be heavily into GFE but it's bad when anyone else does it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I've always thought it was weird how @Nenélove oshied her. I don't know what he sees in her, or why it's ok for his oshi be heavily into GFE but it's bad when anyone else does it.
Joke about confusing Nenes aside, he oshis Momosuzu Nene (also known as Nene (Good)).

:nenedance:
One is a sweet bubbly idiot menhera who has beetle autism. Her GFE is a joke and a meme.

neneearing.png
:WHORE!!!:
The other is a whore who has layers of filters, Photoshop, and makeup. And then there's the serious GFE, perpetual queen bitch aura, and the drama she caused.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ban white women and Chinese from vtubing just to be safe

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Joke about confusing Nenes aside, he oshis Momosuzu Nene (also known as Nene (Good)).

:nenedance:
One is a sweet bubbly idiot menhera who has beetle autism. Her GFE is a joke and a meme.

View attachment 80457
:WHORE!!!:
The other is a whore who has layers of filters, Photoshop, and makeup. And then there's the serious GFE, perpetual queen bitch aura, and the drama she caused.
Since we're going to keep talking about Nene's face in cosplays I might as well post what I could find before.
There used to be a bunch of clips from her old twitch streams but it seems like nearly all of them have been taken down except for just this short clip I could find:

If you search her cosplay name arya_cos, turns out she was one of the Haachama cosplayers that was reviewed on stream years ago, I remember watching live:

And finally she appears in the vlog of some cosplayer in Japan in 2019 at 6:19:

I have no idea why she does the excessive filters, sure there is still a lot of makeup but she doesn't seem hideous, just another white girl cosplayer in Japan.
There was another one, a Japanese Facebook post advertising some kind of combined cosplayer photoshoot with her as one of the subjects around maybe 2020 but I can't seem to find it now.

Edit: There may be more stuff like archived streams and appearances in Japanese since she was a cosplayer in Japan for years but fuck me I have no idea where to start looking.

Last edited:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
I have no idea why she does the excessive filters, sure there is still a lot of makeup but she doesn't seem hideous, just another white girl cosplayer in Japan.
It doesn't matter how many times we say women don't need filters, women just think you're saying that to be polite and they gaslight themselves into thinking they're ugly without them (and in some unfortunate cases, they are).
It's kinda like how women repeatedly say "size doesn't matter" and yet no man takes them seriously.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's kinda like how women repeatedly say "size doesn't matter" and yet no man takes them seriously.
I've only ever heard men saying that only for the women to disagree, tbh.

A bit of a belly is fine, but it has to be equipped with the right tools. Handyman ideal, if you will.

Top Bottom