"We don't like children. They're snotty, they're sticky, they talk all the time, and they ruin your vagina. I'm just saying"Lia Rinkou's mom

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RedRage

Teeth plans

Also I guess the phase site is fucked, pcg was talking about it.
E: Why are there so many fucking new pages? Pippa's not streamed, why are you all like this?

Last edited:

lvl8

RedRage

Right, how could I forget. I pull myself away from this place for a few days and its like jumping into an ice bath. :annoyedpippa:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's nice to see this place is still obsessed with everything Pippa related 24/7. Maybe some things do stay the same.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
/pcg/ taking the news of her week long break well.
View attachment 67955
I think the person in question is /here/... care to elaborate?
I'm pretty sure that guy is /here/
Oh...
image.png
image.png

image.png

Edit: RedRage denies being that anon. I don't want to spread misinformation so I've put a crossout on the quotes.

Last edited:

RedRage

Oh, I didn't see that. I've been busy the last few days. I did send in to close my account but not cause I'm dropping Pippa, I just realized I spend way too much of my free time here and on PCG this week with all the free time cause of the week off. @JMForte and @xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx why do you think I was the Pippa love ritual poster?
E: Or did thhrang just pull the trigger and you were talking about someone else?

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I did send in to close my account but not cause I'm dropping Pippa, I just realized I spend way too much of my free time here and on PCG this week with all the free time cause of the week off.
1713128995741.png

Or, alternatively, you could do the thing people on KF do to soft-delete their account, by changing their email to something without verifying it and then putting the password to unrememberable gibberish. I think that works on this site. I really do not think Proctor is going to entertain any actual 'account closures'.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

RedRage

Or, alternatively, you could do the thing people on KF do to soft-delete their account, by changing their email to something without verifying it and then putting the password to unrememberable gibberish. I think that works on this site. I really do not think Proctor is going to entertain any actual 'account closures'.
Yeah, guess that works too, didn't think asking to close my account would be an issue for some reason given its offered in the rules section.
1713129396265.png

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

The Terms and Rules tab is stock-standard boilerplate text that Proctor didn't write and he does not know how to edit.
View attachment 68083
Yeah, thought so. Its fine, might wanna fix that though before someone decides they wanna start a lolsuit over it.

Oh, I think I see what caused this whole thing. In the same thread that the ritual poster said goodbye someone started talking about thinking it was someone they knew and that they removed their Pippa oshi mark from their twitter. I did do that, but because I've been thinking of getting back into streaming again and wanted that stuff on an alt instead so I was messing around with my bio the last few days. Still not sure why they thought I was the ritual poster in the first place, unless that was the first "connection".

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
might wanna fix that though before someone decides they wanna start a lolsuit over it.
Bro if anyone starts a shitstorm over... being unable to log out and never come back on their own accord, they're fucking retarded. Like, more so than usual.

RedRage

Bro if anyone starts a shitstorm over... being unable to log out and never come back on their own accord, they're fucking retarded. Like, more so than usual.
Where do you think we are? :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

RedRage

Things could be far worse than watching and talking about vtubers, like being addicted to crack, or much worse, HRT.
@RedRage should learn to accept where he is.
Fair, I probably jumped the gun but taking most of the week away from pcg and here made me realize how much time I spent with both on my other monitor just waiting on something to respond to instead of doing anything else. Might be better not to make the account inaccessible and just use this as a chance to try and get better about not doing that.

Top Bottom