"Pack it up, skittle squad. It's not a phobia, it's a natural revulsion"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
3 streams tomorrow then

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

TheBeastIWorship

I find it endearing how no matter how long she spends streaming for a living she will never believe you upon being told her streams are enjoyable solely by the fact It's her streaming

Meanwhile her colleagues deliver masterpieces like this one

kingcaid

I dunno what sort of reaction she was expecting from the community collabing with a whore. Everyone including her has regularly shitted on lewdtubers. Claiming to be disappointed in people for behaving the way they have always behaved is a bit retarded. :pippaseethe;

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Remind me, did she ever laugh at the car accidents in her reactslop dashcam streams?
Not exactly a clip of her laughing but I was reminded of this. Pure fucking kino

Skip to 45 seconds for the best part. 1:35-2:35 is what you're looking for
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

DTrp

JMForte

Now, is she talking about here, pcg, or both? Cause I've seen zero complaints about the collab elsewhere.
Probably both, but the entire "she can collab without adopting their kind of content" comes off more as a response to /pcg/ shitposting about Pippa entering a "bimbo arc" still will say people have a right to shit on collab partners they dislike or the type of content they do. I will call a whore a whore, and fefe is a whore. My criticism is still valid in that she does shit to attract viewers who do things she complains about on stream, it's annoying when she does things to attract those fans and then bitches about them on stream. The solution is to stop complaining about those fans, or stop doing things that bring them in.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The classic not ending stream properly

e. There it is

RedRage

The usual stream outro song played in my brain when she ended... It's over for me huh? :pippasadl:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
We can keep an open mind about the Fefe collab at least. Pippa seems to like her for some early content she did, so maybe it will subvert expectations. But she already said they're playing spicy games so....... well I guess we'll see. I've tried to like Fefe but, and this applies to all lewd tubers, the lewd just isn't good enough, it's not interesting beyond the "Oh nice model". It competes poorly with both other smut and other types of vtuber content. It's a curiosity at best.

DTrp

RedRage

the entire "she can collab without adopting their kind of content"
It also holds little water when the first thing that comes to mind for her is a lewd game stream that she says will probably get nuked. Going by how she says she wants people to come to her with ideas if they wanna collab, its safe to assume that was her idea she approached Fefe with.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
We can keep an open mind about the Fefe collab at least. Pippa seems to like her for some early content she did, so maybe it will subvert expectations.
Pippa is in phase, meaning shes a carpetmuncher. She wants to get her pussy wet cause anyone who actually knows her is either more interested in Uruka/Lia/Erina/Ember, or dont want to catch the whatever on her unwashed hole.

DTrp

/pcg/ shitposting about Pippa entering a "bimbo arc"

p7uzlf.png

JMForte

It also holds little water when the first thing that comes to mind for her is a lewd game stream that she says will probably get nuked. Going by how she says she wants people to come to her with ideas if they wanna collab, its safe to assume that was her idea she approached Fefe with.
While I agree I think she's mainly talking about her content as a whole.

I'm kind of curious if she thought /pcg/ and this place would both have a negative reaction to the collab. Like she'd have to know /pcg/, with how much /vt/ hates women that fuck a single man, that they'd obviously hate a woman that fucks multiple and uploads that shit to the internet, would be funny if she thought this place wouldn't care or something but I feel like you'd have to not understand the posters to not expect it. Maybe it's a "expected but still disappointing" kind of thing.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RedRage

Any idea on the times? :depressedtako:
another genshen at one her time on twitch, the fefe collab at three, and a regular stream I think is the order.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I know I'm gonna say the one thousandth thing on this forum that some vtuber, especially female vtuber and think "What a mean bastard" but I have to ask it

If she is so bad at being a whore then why is trying to hard to be one?

I ask this with sincerity. If you are bad at something, but 40IQ Sheila seems to be making bank on it you don't have to keep doing it. There are other ways to make money that are likely better uses of your effort and time. Just because that Retard Sheila is doing well doesn't mean that you have the "skills" or luck to pull it off, and thats fine.
Female vtubers get attention for how their character looks and are encouraged and rewarded by their audience to go further and be more sexual. Every woman has to find a line where they say: "this is how far I am comfortable going and I'm not doing any more", and Fefe has found her line of acceptability well in whore territory.

RedRage

Female vtubers get attention for how their character looks and are encouraged and rewarded by their audience to go further and be more sexual. Every woman has to find a line where they say: "this is how far I am comfortable going and I'm not doing any more", and Fefe has found her line of acceptability well in whore territory.
She also falls into the "Why do you even have a vtuber model at this point?" catagory that Pippa herself has brought up in regards to regular fleshposting, let alone the stuff Fefe posts.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Pippa is in phase, meaning shes a carpetmuncher. She wants to get her pussy wet cause anyone who actually knows her is either more interested in Uruka/Lia/Erina/Ember, or dont want to catch the whatever on her unwashed hole.
Fun fact time!

There is an entire class of mold adjacent stds, like candidiasis and pubic piedra. So if, hypothetically speaking, there happened to be a v-tuber who was surrounded by mold at all times and had poor hygiene, she would have an increased chance of having these diseases, even if she was a virgin neet.

Entirely hypothetical scenario, though. Surely no v-tuber would ever spend that much time around mold.:mold2::mold1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom