"I'm sure there are livers out there who have used fanart as 'material' before; Recently I've jerked off to Hoshikawa (Sara)"Gundou Mirei

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Fun fact time!

There is an entire class of mold adjacent stds, like candidiasis and pubic piedra. So if, hypothetically speaking, there happened to be a v-tuber who was surrounded by mold at all times and had poor hygiene, she would have an increased chance of having these diseases, even if she was a virgin neet.

Entirely hypothetical scenario, though. Surely no v-tuber would ever spend that much time around mold.:mold2::mold1:
Informative, but horrifying. :annoyedpippa:

JMForte

She also falls into the "Why do you even have a vtuber model at this point?" catagory that Pippa herself has brought up in regards to regular fleshposting, let alone the stuff Fefe posts.
A lot of her friends do a lot of fleshposting. Pippa is willing to engage with people who do things she doesn't agree with or like. She does this a lot, even she falls into that, she'll collab with males but also talk about being a unicorn, and schizoing out about male collabs and if certain vtubers have boyfriends.

RedRage

JMForte

RedRage

Vertical movie night sounds atrocious.
For this one at least it seems she's doing the dualcast thing she talked about and the normal one will be on twitch, though that comes with its own set of issues with things like juggling two chats and if it does work fine, will she keep dualcasting or just do youtube in the future?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
For this one at least it seems she's doing the dualcast thing she talked about and the normal one will be on twitch, though that comes with its own set of issues with things like juggling two chats and if it does work fine, will she keep dualcasting or just do youtube in the future?
Screenshot 2024-07-26 204101.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RedRage

I just realized its a shorts stream... YT chat is gonna be unusable anyway lmao

JMForte

Just watch the twitch version. If it works and she doesn't continue to also do horizontal twitch watchalongs, I know for sure she's going to get annoyed at the amount of bitching that'll happen, like she thinks people already bitch a lot about the vertical streams but she hasn't seen the true extent that will happen from people if the lose a horizontal movie night for a shitty vertical one.

RedRage

Just watch the twitch version. If it works and she doesn't continue to also do horizontal twitch watchalongs, I know for sure she's going to get annoyed at the amount of bitching that'll happen, like she thinks people already bitch a lot about the vertical streams but she hasn't seen the true extent that will happen from people if the lose a horizontal movie night for a shitty vertical one.
Yeah, I'd like to think she's not that dumb and its just her wanting to mess around with the dualcasting stuff. Vertical only watchalongs would be suffering.

Stunned But Dumb

\
archivebro gets to earn his paycheck tonight

RedRage

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
>rare emote
>can only use for twenty-four hours

I really, really, really, really hate the modern internet. It's antithetical to what computers and the internet were made to be.

Sven

Didn't know the Golden Kappa was supposed to be rare, I've seen 4 or 5 of them come up and I barely even watch Twitch

Eat em and breed em

I need help
:architect: Yes Pippa, the ice cream sandwich will melt

She makes these jokes too easy

RedRage

Did twitch backpedal on not letting programs mix chat with other platforms? Cause I remember some streamers getting into trouble for shit like that before.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I got it Pippa is collabing with a twitch whore as a form of planning ahead if she get's banned she wants to be on good terms with the locals

Sven

Did twitch backpedal on not letting programs mix chat with other platforms? Cause I remember some streamers getting into trouble for shit like that before.
Given how much Twitch will bend all the rules themselves for whatever streamer the mod has a hard on for and as I remember Kirsche telling a story of support not even being able to explain their own rules. God only knows with that website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom