"She's got a big cock"Noir Vesper

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

Nah, it would hurt her mentally a lot, but she could start on the road to fixing that if she wanted to. I also strongly disagree with what she said about regulars and polluting the fanbase with contrasting interests by trend hopping is what causes regulars to slowly bleed off. Consistent streamers like Ray can have a large collection of people who've been watching him on twitch for almost 10 years now cause he provides a consistent experience.
It just comes off as Pippa coping with her losing regulars. It's her rationalizing her doing things and having regulars leave for various reasons, sometimes it being her.
>regulars leave because pippa does thing
>pippa feels need to keep doing things to replace lost regulars
and so on and so on, it's a cycle, and Pippa copes that it's the correct way to go about it because there is a noticeable amount of people that watch Phase girls that used to be regulars of Pippa that don't watch Pippa anymore.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It just comes off as Pippa coping with her losing regulars. It's her rationalizing her doing things and having regulars leave for various reasons, sometimes it being her.
and so on and so on, it's a cycle, and Pippa copes that it's the correct way to go about it because there is a noticeable amount of people that watch Phase girls that used to be regulars of Pippa that don't watch Pippa anymore.
maybe her mods are banning too many peopel

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
maybe her mods are banning too many peopel
XALABUSSY HE"S A MENACE! GET RID OF THE XALABUSSY!!!!!! I NEED TO POST BBC IN CHAT! XALABUDSY GONE NOW NOW NOW NOWON WON WON OWN OW WONWNO WO ONONWNOWNOW NOW NO

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

XALABUSSY HE"S A MENACE! GET RID OF THE XALABUSSY!!!!!! I NEED TO POST BBC IN CHAT! XALABUDSY GONE NOW NOW NOW NOWON WON WON OWN OW WONWNO WO ONONWNOWNOW NOW NO
isn't the xalabussy cool with pipkun though

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It just comes off as Pippa coping with her losing regulars.
I'm going to fedpost if we ever find out she's seriously sad about the loss of people like Krampus.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

JMForte

I'm going to fedpost if we ever find out she's seriously sad about the loss of people like Krampus.
I'm not even talking about Krampus, more so the silent ones who watch other Phase girls more regularly and only pop into Pippa streams once in a while. Regardless, Pippa being parasocial for her audience isn't a joke and she can remember old names surprisingly well and it probably doesn't feel good seeing old capipis be in other girls chats more often or watch their streams over hers.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm not even talking about Krampus, more so the silent ones who watch other Phase girls more regularly and only pop into Pippa streams once in a while. Regardless, Pippa being parasocial for her audience isn't a joke and she can remember old names surprisingly well and it probably doesn't feel good seeing old capipis be in other girls chats more often or watch their streams over hers.
this isnt a meme?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nah, it would hurt her mentally a lot, but she could start on the road to fixing that if she wanted to. I also strongly disagree with what she said about regulars and polluting the fanbase with contrasting interests by trend hopping is what causes regulars to slowly bleed off. Consistent streamers like Ray can have a large collection of people who've been watching him on twitch for almost 10 years now cause he provides a consistent experience.
Losing regulars is, to an extent, an inevitability, and I hope that if that is bothering her that it's something she can come to terms with. There has been a noticeable change in her streams, which is just a natural part of growing and becoming more comfortable with the job, but that does mean some people will fall off if the new stuff doesn't appeal to them as much.

I do worry about how much she seems to take inspiration from normie-tier streamers though, since the kind of audiences they attract respond differently to things to how the audience she seems to have enjoyed having over the last few years respond to things. To use clickbait as an example since it's something she touched on earlier, I can honestly say if I didn't know who Pippa was and just saw one of the godawful eyesore thumbnails she uses these days show up I wouldn't give it a second glance, since the goofy faces and red arrows make it look like all the trashy shit out there I have no interest in watching. That kind of clickbait "works" in the sense that kids/zoomers see something colourful and click on it so Number Go Up, but are they really the kind of audience she wants to keep long-term? Would they even stay long-term, are they as valuable of a viewing figure as someone who'll engage beyond the surface-level "funny rabbit screams at streamerbait game", likes her for her actual strengths as an entertainer, and buys memberships and merch?

The problem with noombering is what works for one creator's audience acts as a filter for another's, so while there are a lot of people out there offering (sometimes contradictory) advice, realistically it's just a game of familiarising oneself with one's own audience, and falling back on trial-and-error when trying to introduce changes.

Remember how long she held on to Henri for? And how he only got banned because someone from management took him into their own hands?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Would they even stay long-term
That one of the scary parts. How much of her viewer base can she really say would stick around if she did a 180 and either went back to the year 1 streams, or went to something else? How much of her day to day viewership is a revolving door of people watching maybe once a week? How do you weigh the sustainability of 100 diehards vs 1k casuals? Its a shit ton of numberfaggery that I would loath to have to sort through givin she's been leaning back and forth with it for a while, but that sorta risks burning both bridges with regulars continuing to bleed off while confusing your YT analytics.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa you got like 4k CCV and growing, who cares if some bozos leave, fuck em, you get new and better ones :annoyedpippa:

kingcaid

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So true sister those boo bros looking for a new oshi are the perfect replacement!:smugpipi:
Just in time for Pippa's outdoor vlogs! :smugpipi:

DTrp

Just in time for Pippa's outdoor vlogs! :smugpipi:
Those plans were scrapped the moment papakin revealed on stream that she didn't go with him.
"I'm not gonna spoil anything but just you guys wait" - papakin
(But at that moment it was already spoiled)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Losing regulars is, to an extent, an inevitability, and I hope that if that is bothering her that it's something she can come to terms with. There has been a noticeable change in her streams, which is just a natural part of growing and becoming more comfortable with the job, but that does mean some people will fall off if the new stuff doesn't appeal to them as much.
Even if Pippa's content stayed exactly the same, you'll also lose a portion of your viewerbase solely through churn, with viewers leaving your community for reasons that might have little or nothing to do with the streamer. People might have changes to their personal or work lives that affect when they can watch streams, change in their own tastes, they might move to different hobbies, or even just pass on. It's something that every interest group will experience, be it a streamer's fanbase or otherwise, and why you need to be attracting a new audience all the time, because otherwise your interest group will go through a slow and protracted death.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom