"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm thinking I should add a rule in the thread OP outlawing Blue Pippa. This thread is about Pink Pippa.
Dunno, sounds kinda racist to me.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm thinking I should add a rule in the thread OP outlawing Blue Pippa. This thread is about Pink Pippa.
gaaaaaaaaaay

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
New madness, same as the old madness.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm surprised it took this long to bring it up considering how quickly Hexa got the no go. Though I wager that had more to do with someone reporting a bunch of posts than anything else considering there have been more blue Pippa posts than there were Hexa ones.
Short and Pipkun seethed so hard that Proctor had to make a poll about what to do :smugpipi:

Atlas

famous artist pipkun

I'm surprised it took this long to bring it up considering how quickly Hexa got the no go. Though I wager that had more to do with someone reporting a bunch of posts than anything else considering there have been more blue Pippa posts than there were Hexa ones.
it was a pippa thread not a pippa and hexa thread

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Pretty sure the blue pippa posts are fine, they don't necessarily derail any conversation to be had, she's just there, chilling. gettit ? cuz she penguin

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Atlas

Short and Pipkun seethed so hard that Proctor had to make a poll about what to do :smugpipi:
Still Should have gotten her own thread If i want to read schizo stuff about her I hate having dig through the general.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sure thing, buddy...
1197326697712861225.gif

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Sven

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Still Should have gotten her own thread If i want to read schizo stuff about her I hate having dig through the general.
She would have gotten her own thread if she was /here/ at the time of the vote.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She fluffles so adorably!

She's actually a pervert with a ryona fetish, sorry to break it to you. :smugpipi:
The British lie as easy as they breath, Pippa is a wholesome good girl, she just likes a little bit of a patrician fetish.

Top Bottom