"Yeah but I'm poooor"Kaneko Lumi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Wow i sure hope someone posted actual info in pippa thread and finally made it funny!
*Next highlight*
Complaining about people complaining in thread
*Next highlight*
Trivial vtuber knowledge
*Next highlight*
Complaining about sharty
*Next highlight*
Complaining about posters

At this point im convinced Null didnt dumpster the thread only cause Pippa is Jims internet daughter

Stunned But Dumb

Early Adopter
It's simple. PIppa is his oshi and therefore he must anti her.
I say we must drop Dyl in the thread it will either be kino or so insufferable null will have no choice but rangeban SEA region

Stunned But Dumb

I say we must drop Dyl in the thread it will either be kino or so insufferable null will have no choice but rangeban SEA region
There's just something so funny about the concept of air dropping certain users into a thread like some sort of secret weapon.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I really didn't want to watch a bunch of black guys lament about how their great grandpappy's asses got blown out by the plantation owner & sons. I made a vote poll on cytube to decide if it vetoed.

lwq7r4.png

Thankfully it did.
If it comes up again, at least watch it in the most legit way possible:
Screenshot-2024-08-20-172041.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Wow i sure hope someone posted actual info in pippa thread and finally made it funny!
*Next highlight*
*Next highlight*
Trivial vtuber knowledge
*Next highlight*
Complaining about sharty
*Next highlight*

At this point im convinced Null didnt dumpster the thread only cause Pippa is Jims internet daughter
I think it's the early white knighting concerning the thread convinced null that some one was trying to stop him from having a Pippa thread and one of the easiest ways to get Josh to want something is to tell him he can't have it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think it's the early white knighting concerning the thread convinced null that some one was trying to stop him from having a Pippa thread and one of the easiest ways to get Josh to want something is to tell him he can't have it.
Utterly seething because Useful_MIstake corrected retards twice and they started kicking trashcans and throwing bricks through minority owned storefronts, demanding his broom be taken away over that.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The only acceptable gay niցցers are those from outer space.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
The only acceptable gay niցցers are those from outer space.
not sure if you were there but we did watch that. it was actually very funny.
>dat ending tho

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
not sure if you were there but we did watch that. it was actually very funny.
>dat ending tho

They understood that White is beautiful. Truly an advanced race.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I miss Pippa. :pippasadl:

DogBone

There's just something so funny about the concept of air dropping certain users into a thread like some sort of secret weapon.
Imagine another Vtuber gossip forum comes onto the scene, and Proctor releases Reticule to destroy them.

Atlas

Imagine another Vtuber gossip forum comes onto the scene, and Proctor releases Reticule to destroy them.
Okay listen let's not go that far

Early Adopter
thats a warcrime

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You're not thinking extreme enough. He has to release the janny and the jew, with a pre-planned storyline.

edit: There's no fucking way Proctor got someone with the breakfast question, I refuse to believe this.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The OP of (one) of the current Pippa threads on Sharty decided to click random shit and share passwords for some fucking reason and now via some method I'm not going to pretend to understand has had his phone factory reset.

E:

:NinaWave:

Last edited:

DogBone

You're not thinking extreme enough. He has to release the janny and the jew, with a pre-planned storyline.
Imagine. Reticule gets banned from the 109th thread, and he makes a ban appeal in the DMs with Thhrang. At first, they hate each other and sling insults at one another. Over time, however, they bond over their shared oshi. They begin to talk about their interests, their hopes, and their fears. Soon, they're not only talking as forum user and forum janny, they become friends... and even more. The once hostile interactions they had was fueled by the passion smoldering under the surface. Reticule with his burning desire, and Thhrang with his heart that's been hurt too many times before. Over time, Reticule manages to heal that broken heart and reignites the dying star of his passions.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the lack of kieis in the thread is sad,

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
*Next highlight*
*Next highlight*
Trivial vtuber knowledge
*Next highlight*
Complaining about sharty
*Next highlight*

he keeps it because it stops retards from flooding pg with pippa threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom