"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helkar

lvl8

Jesus, DaMichi can't anti air for shit.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
tilde fluffles awaaaay tilde
tilde fluffles aaaawwwwaaaay tiiiildeeeee
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MISS PIPPA!

JMForte

Anything over 3 and more often than not you get people talking over each other constantly.
It always seems like if there are more than 3 people someone tries to dominate the conversation way too much, I assume it's because they don't want to get drowned out by the others, so they decide to just be the loudest.

Sven

Sure this has little to no context (watching the stream, guess how fair in I am) and is hours late but I have to since no one else did

CAN YOU BE MORE ASIAN URUKA JESUS CHRIST

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Expect shipgirl colabs in the near future.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
>pippa says streams at 6am PT
>she never actually streams at 6am PT
>streams are late or don't happen at all
She really just needs to say no streams, or just guerillas whenever she goes on trips because she's incapable of actually streaming when she says she will.
That is very ironic, because just a few weeks ago people here were complaining that she never gave any info of when she was streaming when her schedule is busy IRL.
I say, you take what you can get, and more information is better than none.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i love how the offcollabs still have the shitty audio quality that made her mad a week ago

JMForte

I say, you take what you can get, and more information is better than none.
Yeah, and that was mainly posted because everyone had to find out from Uruka that Pippa was drunk and wouldn't be streaming, and this basically happens at least once every time she goes on a trip, where she no shows and no one knows what happened, until either the next day she gives some excuse, or someone else reveals why she didn't stream, or she cancels super late. My main issue is she says she'll stream but always seems to have issues streaming, when it would be easier to just say "I'm off, I'll try and guerilla" these things go beyond schedules and stream cancellations and times, she has problems telling people about some of her collabs until like 5 minutes before they happen. Communication is great and all but it sucks when it's last second, and it especially sucks when it's late.

DogBone

Someone created a literal pass, and I wish there was one vtuber brave enough to use it.

Sven

Someone created a literal pass, and I wish there was one vtuber brave enough to use it.

I sense a disturbance in the universe, due to these passes so many Vtubers are going to start dropping the most heinous, horrifying slur known to Vtuber kind
Nutritious

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa sharing sex scenes from fate on twitter, just another day

Bronze

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Obligatory I miss Pippa. :pippasadl:

JMForte

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

If only her mic could work in Japan, but no, gotta go back to parents house, the only mic in the world that will ever work :pippasadl:

Salado

But remember, when she likes this kind of twits she's not a dyke.
62665.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom