"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DogBone

Discord vermintide always love putting their disgusting fetishes in the face of normal players out of a sick voyeuristic satisfaction.
And that's the major thing. It isn't about acceptance or mental health, it is people who are self-obsessed who want to display their fetish 24/7 and doing it in public is something they get off on. It's all about forcing people to confront it and making people, especially women, uncomfortable.

At least, that's why the men in dresses do it. For women, they just get super mega raped, or they're autistic and are trying to cope and sneed about being uncomfortable with their bodies during/after puberty.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Stunned But Dumb

So I'm scrolling through a few of those mods and they almost only seem to have controversial mods or ones banned off of nexus, which seems mid to me. It feels more like a seedy black market than an alternative grounds for modding, which would be the ideal in fighting back against changes in things that you don't want, at least in my opinion. I just think it's weird that I click a game and the only mod is "changed the lgbt flag" and yes I could just go to nexus for the other mods, but why would I want to support a site that bans mods like that? I don't know how the site is run, I just glanced through, but I wish it would host other mods or users would submit them

I'm super curious as to why those Kingdom Hearts mods got taken off of nexus, though. That doesn't seem to parlay with what they usually ban. Also, real talk? I'm surprised the Miles Morales mods weren't simply "We changed Miles into a white guy"

kingcaid

The nice thing about jagex doing this shit is it reminded me to turn off auto renewal on my membership. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Stop stealing my bait, anon.

dMF25Qt.png

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
And that's the major thing. It isn't about acceptance or mental health, it is people who are self-obsessed who want to display their fetish 24/7 and doing it in public is something they get off on. It's all about forcing people to confront it and making people, especially women, uncomfortable.

At least, that's why the men in dresses do it.
These are the guys who used to wear trenchcoats and run around flashing women in the park. Men would just beat their asses. Now they have, thanks to commie subhumans, had the whole weight of the western machine backing their fetish instead of kicking the shit out of them and throwing them in jail for a night.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

At least, that's why the men in dresses do it. For women, they just get super mega raped, or they're autistic and are trying to cope and sneed about being uncomfortable with their bodies during/after puberty.
Nah, some women get off on the power fantasy, same as the men. Lot of Korean feminist types out there who get off on forcing the world to cater to their whims.

Sven

I'm super curious as to why those Kingdom Hearts mods got taken off of nexus, though. That doesn't seem to parlay with what they usually ban.
You made me curious, this was not a hard one to figure out which part of the JP version Nexus likely had the fit over

- The mechanic that allows you to move the camera to see Kairi's underwear was modified for the International release. In the International version you can't see her underwear.

Stunned But Dumb

You made me curious, this was not a hard one to figure out which part of the JP version Nexus likely had the fit over

- The mechanic that allows you to move the camera to see Kairi's underwear was modified for the International release. In the International version you can't see her underwear.
My dumbass just brain farted tbh

RedRage

Where were you when midnight owl posting was kill? :pippasadl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
By the look of those retweets she went to a jojo bar

Fancy boots vs fighting boots was like the crips vs bloods of early Runescape.
And now they have "fancier" boots which are a mix of both

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy

RedRage

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ready for some more
>Thing
>Thing, Japan
Takes? :smugpipi:
KFC actually does vary by region, in quality and price, to suit local tastes and preferences.

RedRage

KFC actually does vary by region to suit local tastes and preferences.

I mean yeah, most chains do. But you think Pippa will be able to actually distinguish the difference between US KFC and JP, or will she go "it tastes better, and seems healthier"? I know where my money is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom