"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Are the filthy casuals (Pippa) suddenly deciding to look up the sex scenes now that the supercensored English demake is out?

DogBone

Are the filthy casuals (Pippa) suddenly deciding to look up the sex scenes now that the supercensored English demake is out?
I know it wouldn't help Pippa beat the allegations, but I would love it if she did more saucy visual novels. Katawa Shoujo, even though her streams were cursed, was a lot of fun.

Salado

It will become flavor of the month, I'm sure.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Have her look at that one Rin CG

Salado

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
O L D M E N 4 M O N E Y

(sometimes, Rin is a blonde though)

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Tonight on the TVA-Capippalist News.
We have breaking news of a developing situation: A MINOR self-reports himself in the Capipicord Fan-Discord.
7s3u9e.jpg

8uil6o.jpg

kwpqod.jpg

j9ia3m.png

olmmbj.png

x976w1.jpg

l0orgx.png
The Capipicord has no rules on being 18+ to be in the discord server (despite having an nsfw-art gooncave channel that you need to link a react to get the role for (he does not have this role btw)) and instead just following Discord's "be 13+" TOS. Despite that, do you think the Jannies will kick the minor out of the server? Stay tuned...

DogBone

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The Capipicord has no rules on being 18+ to be in the discord server (despite having an nsfw-art gooncave channel that you need to link a react to get the role for (he does not have this role btw)) and instead just following Discord's "be 13+" TOS. Despite that, do you think the Jannies will kick the minor out of the server? Stay tuned...
On one hand I really, really don't want anyone getting groomed or abused over there. But on the other hand, Pippa would have a valid reason to fire archivebro...

For real though, I know there's not much you can do to vet people's ages without asking for ID (and genuinely who the fuck is going to dox themselves to a Discord mod?), but it's not hard to put an 18+ requirement in the rules then immediately kick them out when they inevitably tell on themselves.

Atlas

We have breaking news of a developing situation: A MINOR self-reports himself in the Capipicord Fan-Discord.
7s3u9e.jpg

8uil6o.jpg

kwpqod.jpg

j9ia3m.png

olmmbj.png

x976w1.jpg

l0orgx.png
Screenshot_20240817_234454_Opera.jpg

Um...

Why the fuck would you say that to someone who just admitted to being a minor

Salado

7s3u9e.jpg

8uil6o.jpg

kwpqod.jpg

j9ia3m.png

olmmbj.png

x976w1.jpg

l0orgx.png
Ad this to the reasons I don't use discord besides being fucking old..

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Part two of "OSRS players, why is your company like this?"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

We really need an alternative to Nexus Mods that will host all of the anti-LGBT mods that Nexus Mods hates so much.

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 76109
Um...

Why the fuck would you say that to someone who just admitted to being a minor
He's probably trying to be funny.

Keyword being "trying", because holy shit read the room, there's at least a handful of the "by me"/"yeah, me" posters on /vt/ who probably aren't joking, and you're making yourself indistinguishable from them when you say shit like this.

Are there rainbow flag shoes as well as the ones shown there? Pippa might come back to the game if she can dress her character like she dresses IRL :smugpipi:

Atlas

I wish all the people cheering for this would just join the 47% already.

DogBone

Keyword being "trying", because holy shit read the room, there's at least a handful of the "by me"/"yeah, me" posters on /vt/ who probably aren't joking, and you're making yourself indistinguishable from them when you say shit like this.
There are jokes you could make about pedophilia that are funny, but I think it's weird when the punchline is something like "I'm a pedophile."

A minor being on Discord is like someone throwing a rotisserie chicken into a kennel full of starving dogs: he's gonna get torn apart.

Atlas

There are jokes you could make about pedophilia that are funny, but I think it's weird when the punchline is something like "I'm a pedophile."

A minor being on Discord is like someone throwing a rotisserie chicken into a kennel full of starving dogs: he's gonna get torn apart.
There's so many good jokes you can make about discord groomers, and this guy decided to make none of those

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Are there rainbow flag shoes as well as the ones shown there? Pippa might come back to the game if she can dress her character like she dresses IRL :smugpipi:
1723954161597.png

This is about it
These have been in the game since 2006 though alongside another pair you can get for free

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Discord vermintide always love putting their disgusting fetishes in the face of normal players out of a sick voyeuristic satisfaction. Good job killing any chances of getting anyone to play your game with all these pedo adjacent shit hard baked into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom