"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The real question is "Is thhrang fine with this?" And the answer is yes from the look of it :smugpipi:
Judging by the things he encourages Pippa to discuss on stream, this is not a good mindset to have.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
He probably didn't encourage things like the Good Pedophilia but it's much funnier to think he's somehow related to every gay tangent in one way or another

RedRage

He probably didn't encourage things like the Good Pedophilia but it's much funnier to think he's somehow related to every gay tangent in one way or another
He actively discouraged it, thats the funniest part

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He actively discouraged it, thats the funniest part
She literally, unironically did it and dug a really retarded terrible-sounding contrarian hole she doesn't even agree with to spite me specifically.
:fishmandispair:

Hff201

Early Adopter
She literally, unironically did it and dug a really retarded terrible-sounding contrarian hole she doesn't even agree with to spite me specifically.
:fishmandispair:
When most of us say "SHE HATES US", it's a meme. But for you, it's reality :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Hff201

Early Adopter
Diddling kids is barely even a brand risk these days, you need to do something truly terrible, like eating at McDonalds, or calling The Horned Rat "he".

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

She wasn't the one who fired me.
Since you didn't say who, I'm going to assume it was JL7 who fired you because thats funnier

Edit:

Are you confused because I deadnamed him? my bad, I meant archivebro

Last edited:

DogBone

Diddling kids is barely even a brand risk these days, you need to do something truly terrible, like eating at McDonalds, or calling The Horned Rat "he".
Apparently there's an opening at Mr. Beast. Someone should send Pippa's resumé to Jimmy and it's just the good pedophilia clip.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I was paid via a giftcard once.
You earnt that $5 off at the Phase-Connect merch store fair and square.

Apparently there's an opening at Mr. Beast. Someone should send Pippa's resumé to Jimmy and it's just the good pedophilia clip.
The problem is that in the clip, the definition of good paedophilia was drawings, while Chris liked engaging in bad paedophilia with real kids.

DogBone

The problem is that in the clip, the definition of good paedophilia was drawings, while Chris liked engaging in bad paedophilia with real kids.
Well, sounds like one unlucky minor on the Phase Discord will need to take one for the team.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
judging by the logs he liked plenty of good pedophilia too

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Can we please talk about literally anything else?

Hff201

Early Adopter
judging by the logs he liked plenty of good pedophilia too
Actually, I have a question for @thhrang: if drawing fictional children is good paedophilia and abusing real children is bad paedophilia, where does the Shadman shit fall? He drew art that depicted a real child.

Morally grey paedophilia?

Stunned But Dumb

Sorry I've been distracted trying to figure out how to use "6 degrees of Pippa" so that Shiina is married to me

I'm so close to figuring out the formula

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Can we please talk about literally anything else?
There is a moral obligation to bully the janny if he cant ban you for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom