"What do you mean? I got all, I got picture of ghost! I got the picture of finguhpurint! I was only one who ackshually went, like crazy woman, while everyone else was praying with the television remote controOOOOool !!!"Tenma Maemi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

Start here in the general thread for the full story with links and a dl of the now deleted vod

QRD: Iori had one of her usual date rp streams where the chat did a CYOA to get an ending with her. Chat's choices led to her meeting chat's childhood friend, making out with him in the bushes, then apparently banging him sending chat a pic of her on his bed with the text BAD END.
People did not like this. Her community has made their dissatisfaction known, but worse shitstirrers and drama mamas have run in full force to make it a much bigger mess than it actually is. Also she's on break until the first, so...
I can't believe an anime woman on the Internet, who I'm totally in a relationship with, would pretend to be with another man! She's cheating on me and the hundreds of other people in Chat!

Stunned But Dumb

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In six hours a chinchilla will be rolling a rock up hill because she can't stand being outdone by pippa

I am technically the most on topic, and I am shilling another vtuber. you can't stop me, and you can't save this place.

Stunned But Dumb

In six hours a chinchilla will be rolling a rock up hill because she can't stand being outdone by pippa
Did she beat Pippa in the game about climbing?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Did she beat Pippa in the game about climbing?
No she hasn't played A Difficult Game about Climbing or Getting over it. I think she's taking this one just a little personally because Pippa kind of passed the point she gave up at with out really trying.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Actually, I have a question for @thhrang: if drawing fictional children is good paedophilia and abusing real children is bad paedophilia, where does the Shadman shit fall? He drew art that depicted a real child.

Morally grey paedophilia?
Seriously, this is a separate and serious crime and I would expect future cases and possibly new laws now that AI is so accessible.

Sven

Stunned But Dumb

Was still quite surprising that guardbro was in his last video

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
The Pippa thread is like the containment zone. TVA is like a containment zone already for animes that came from the homeland. Imagine a containment zone that's even worse than the original containment zone. You'd really unleash us onto the rest of the site?
1722300069507.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Start here in the general thread for the full story with links and a dl of the now deleted vod

QRD: Iori had one of her usual date rp streams where the chat did a CYOA to get an ending with her. Chat's choices led to her meeting chat's childhood friend, making out with him in the bushes, then apparently banging him sending chat a pic of her on his bed with the text BAD END.
People did not like this. Her community has made their dissatisfaction known, but worse shitstirrers and drama mamas have run in full force to make it a much bigger mess than it actually is. Also she's on break until the first, so...
That's normal Iori schedule though, she's usually off Mon-Wed

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm going to terrorize the thread again by posting something only vaguely related to Pippa that she mentioned one time on a stream from several days ago.

Skibidi Toilet guy (DaFuqBoom!) sent a DMCA notice to Garry Newman, creator of Garry's Mod, over addons in the GMod Steam Workshop that add Skibidi Toilet characters to the game.

For a reminder, this is what Skibidi Toilet characters look like:
1722300235909.png1722300248374.png
Look familiar? That's because they are characters from Valve's Half-Life 2 (G-Man and a Citizen), which is the game that is the base for Garry's Mod, and DaFuqBoom purposely stylized his Skibidi Toilet animations in Valve's very own Source Filmmaker to deliberately mimic old wacky GMod animations from the mid-late 2000's.

This is absolutely insane.
:whatastory:

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm going to terrorize the thread again by posting something only vaguely related to Pippa that she mentioned one time on a stream from several days ago.

Skibidi Toilet guy (DaFuqBoom!) sent a DMCA notice to Garry Newman, creator of Garry's Mod, over addons in the GMod Steam Workshop that add Skibidi Toilet characters to the game.

For a reminder, this is what Skibidi Toilet characters look like:
View attachment 74741View attachment 74742
Look familiar? That's because they are characters from Valve's Half-Life 2 (G-Man and a Citizen), which is the game that is the base for Garry's Mod, and DaFuqBoom purposely stylized his Skibidi Toilet animations in Valve's very own Source Filmmaker to deliberately mimic old wacky GMod animations from the mid-late 2000's.

This is absolutely insane.
:whatastory:

So the TF2 spinoff show is a Garry's Mod ripoff?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
As an endorser of max chaos I am rooting for *reads notes* DaFuQBoom

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Please let it be real and not some weirdo pretending to be DaFuqBoom, it’d be too funny if he’s actually trying to pull this.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Please let it be real and not some weirdo pretending to be DaFuqBoom, it’d be too funny if he’s actually trying to pull this.

image.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status