Furious George

Low & Lazy
dzolj7.png
1ojckt.png

87hdh5.png
hpundi.png
Why is she Bill Clinton?

Sven

I hate to give Genshin the credit but I do have to agree with her on they really fixed up the pacing and the not playing the same ad 40 times an hour that made the last one of these a much worse slog

RedRage

I hate to give Genshin the credit but I do have to agree with her on they really fixed up the pacing and the not playing the same ad 40 times an hour that made the last one of these a much worse slog
Not doing the weird question gameshow shit inbetween each match helped a lot.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Did she forget to raid or is my thing not loading

Sven

Did she forget to raid or is my thing not loading
Raid worked for me, was instant oddly enough

Also why doesn't she just move the Magic TCG to Tuesday, she seems to be way to focused on it has to be done immediately

RedRage

Raid worked for me, was instant oddly enough

Also why doesn't she just move the Magic TCG to Tuesday, she seems to be way to focused on it has to be done immediately
SEO

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Goes from Chinese goyslop game to pozzed Wizards of the Coast game. Are we doomed to her giving our money away to people who hate us?

Sven

Can't imagine that will make much difference when anybody searching for it and just finds a pink rabbit gushing over the card art and not valuing the cardboard for it's intrisict ability to maybe go +1 on one of the current meta threats and immediately goes off to another stream.

RedRage

Can't imagine that will make much difference when anybody searching for it and just finds a pink rabbit gushing over the card art and not valuing the cardboard for it's intrisict ability to maybe go +1 on one of the current meta threats and immediately goes off to another stream.
Joking aside its probably a combo of her just wanting to open them asap cause of animal tisum and her whole thing about wanting to be ahead of the pack if she's doing fotm kind of stuff.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Goes from Chinese goyslop game to pozzed Wizards of the Coast game. Are we doomed to her giving our money away to people who hate us?
Pippa is my oshi but goddam does she have dogshit taste sometimes.

DogBone

Pippa is my oshi but goddam does she have dogshit taste sometimes.
Look on the bright side. Imagine she keeps watching Jojo, and she finds a new autistic hyperfixation that isn't Colress. The question is will it be a better character, or will she manage to choose someone worse? Who in Jojo could be worse than Colress? There's a nonzero chance it'll be Koichi.

Piava

Redemption Arc

Bronze

DogBone

It is relevant enough, right?

Anything can be Pippa-related if you play 6 Degrees of Pippa. Chris Bores has been covered by Metokur. Metokur begs Pippa for Pippits, therefore ChrisBores is an honorary Phase Friend.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Anything can be Pippa-related if you play 6 Degrees of Pippa. Chris Bores has been covered by Metokur. Metokur begs Pippa for Pippits, therefore ChrisBores is an honorary Phase Friend.
Pippa directly covered two Ghost Doctor videos in her stream about the medallion. He is also in her stream endscreen. And an emote in her 7tv or whatever it's called.

RedRage

It is relevant enough, right?
The real question is "Is thhrang fine with this?" And the answer is yes from the look of it :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom