"Honestly Kirsche's fish blowjob audio legit got me hard irl. Sakana's tiny Californian balls must be churning with cum ready for that whore mouth"The Proctor

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I feel like this whole thing might get Useful_Mistake demodded if Null keeps this thread as his personal pet project.
I've only seen people get demodded for doing something directly to the forum, such as Sam Losco merging a bunch of threads after being told specifically not to.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
All the more surprising Pippa wants to Collab with her. What is it about her that's good stream material? The one hundred times she's joked about sex?
Remember how easily Pippa is swayed by women. Our little lesbian probably just got titty pics and agreed there and then.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wasnt the vomit drawer something from her past anyways? As in, something like 3 - 2 years before she ended up telling the story on stream, or was it something recent for her?

The armchair diagnosis for 3rd stage alcoholism when she has 3 drunk streams total and a suprising streak of onstream sobrietiy for a 3rd rate alcoholic is pretty funny though

Hff201

Early Adopter
Wasnt the vomit drawer something from her past anyways? As in, something like 3 - 2 years before she ended up telling the story on stream, or was it something recent for her?

The armchair diagnosis for 3rd stage alcoholism when she has 3 drunk streams total and a suprising streak of onstream sobrietiy for a 3rd rate alcoholic is pretty funny though
Honestly I just find it funny her constant ESLisms have convinced people she's an alcoholic :whatastory:

RedRage

She did it again somewhat recently during a watchalong. It was a bit before the move IIRC.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
This would just lead to people trying to lawyer their way around the rules with technicalities.
There's a reason that I tell streamers I janny for to have a "Mod's Discretion" clause.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Hff201

Early Adopter
There's a reason that I tell streamers I janny for to have a "Mod's Discretion" clause.
That works if it's a clear-cut example of a driveby trying to start shit, but if a significant portion of the userbase disagree with the moderation decision you have an even bigger mess to clear up.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I doubted you, my nigga. I really thought people were playing it up. The first tweet I fucking see.

Yeah, some whore that baits parasocial retards to watch her.

How the fuck dont you know Fefe. Shes been around for quite some time. Not saying you have to watch her but shit, she is fairly well known.

it has been very interesting watching them discover ancient things and act like they are these huge new discoveries you can tell they are desperate to find anything to justify the effort even if it is an out of context clip or a random person who uploads pippa clips.

it is especially weird to me because i have seen other threads on other people work like flawless machines but that seems to not be the case in this instance. is it because anyone who knows what they are doing realized there is nothing of any real interest so all that is left are people who are grasping at straws?
Its like seeing children play around in mud and finding rocks. Almost everything they have found has been posted before about 3 years ago in the main thread. They claim not to be the Sharty kids but they act just as retarded so if I was going to take their word for it, I would assume its Ralph retards who are still mad that a pink bunny laughed at their cow getting his purse stolen in Portugal.

Glad my MATI post about her has become relevant.
It is fairly accurate

These are sympathy bait posts, she makes them all the time. A few of them listed below.

Look at the last two posts in particular. She's fake as fuck.

She has done quite a few of these and it strikes me as odd. This girl has a ton of followers and a ton of people that she can freely collab with that are also content creators and are not strictly getting close to her because they want to fuck her. She used to orbit Nux and she has popped up in many Nagzz streams. I assume that it might be to corpo related Vtubers that dont want to interact with her? Why can't she be happy with what she has?

Of course, people like fefe aren't talked about here in an either positive or negative way, because there's nothing to talk about Like, what are we gonna say? "Oh hey, bros, she just said her tits are nice and made a sex joke for the 1000th time"
I think its because no one here cares. Shes on Twitch and I believe Fansly and the bulk of her streams I believe take place in Fansly. She does shit like cock reviews and the standard coomer shit. People in this site for the most part are not into that (hell they barely watch Twitch streamers). Her niche and her audience is probably the complete opposite of what you would expect people here to go for.

Other than the self-pity bullshit (which im just going to attribute to woman-brain) she doesn't really seem like a bad person or someone to actively avoid. She is just there doing her thing in her corner of the internet. I don't really get why so many people are sperging out about it. Worst case scenario their personalities don't mesh together well and its just an awkward collab to add to the list. Pippa is being more social and interacting with more people which is nice and I see this as a positive.

Helkar

Pippa is being more social and interacting with more people which is nice and I see this as a positive.
It's a weird mix of "hot damn, Pippa is reaching out to people for collabs, this is wonderful" and confusion over the fact that she's reaching out based on nostalgia vibes she feels for content FeFe [probably] stopped doing years ago.

Was there ever any confirmation on who was the initiator in recent Kyoresu/Apollo collabs?

Still end of the day, i just hope the rabbit has fun. And if it turns out she didn't i hope that doesn't brainworm her into postponing further attempts to reach out to people for another year or two.

Hff201

Early Adopter
She has done quite a few of these and it strikes me as odd. This girl has a ton of followers and a ton of people that she can freely collab with that are also content creators and are not strictly getting close to her because they want to fuck her. She used to orbit Nux and she has popped up in many Nagzz streams. I assume that it might be to corpo related Vtubers that dont want to interact with her? Why can't she be happy with what she has?
I'd wage most of them are people who want to fuck her, who then backtrack once they either get the goods or lose interest in the goods. From everything I've seen about this chick over the past day or so it looks like the only appeal she has is the coombaiting, from the trashy lewd model to the seemingly weekly body posting. Even with other obviously promiscuous vtubers there's usually something they bring to the table beyond their body, hell I'd believe some of Rye's friends are genuinely there because they want to play Tarkov with her rather than because they expect a blowjob for their time, but if 95% of what you're offering is your tits and thighs, you can't act surprised when the attention you're getting is conditional.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How the fuck dont you know Fefe. Shes been around for quite some time. Not saying you have to watch her but shit, she is fairly well known.
There's so many chuubas about, it's easy to forget one that makes content that you don't care about at all and whose only trait is being a whore.

PipkinPipparoni

Have we gotten a read on the morons in the Pippa thread yet? Sharty/Onion? Summerposters/teenagers? Like, the majority of them in that thread are SO DUMB it's not even funny. I can't figure out HOW that thread is being tolerated when basically all the posters are a-logging as hard as the DSP board.
the pippa thread started because of the thread about the kiki and gator situation i forget how but it went from everyone laughing at gator and digging up things about kiki to a slap fight about anime and then a demand for a pippa thread. i wanna say it was because gator commented on something pippa posted on twitter?

but yeah all that aside the pippa thread consists of people from the sharty and anyone left who cares about ethan ralph. there is also the anti anime crowd that i suspect are trying extra hard because they wanna show off to null.
I think its because no one here cares. Shes on Twitch and I believe Fansly and the bulk of her streams I believe take place in Fansly. She does shit like cock reviews and the standard coomer shit. People in this site for the most part are not into that (hell they barely watch Twitch streamers). Her niche and her audience is probably the complete opposite of what you would expect people here to go for.

Other than the self-pity bullshit (which im just going to attribute to woman-brain) she doesn't really seem like a bad person or someone to actively avoid. She is just there doing her thing in her corner of the internet. I don't really get why so many people are sperging out about it. Worst case scenario their personalities don't mesh together well and its just an awkward collab to add to the list. Pippa is being more social and interacting with more people which is nice and I see this as a positive.
so i used to watch fefe in the past before she went full lewdtuber she was mainly known for her radio streams where all she did was play music on her twitch channel. she was voiceless for a while but around the time she started going deeper down the lewdtuber rabbit hole she started talking. the stuff she does on twitter is just engagement bait and most pictures she posts are fake.

the vibe i have always gotten from fefe is that she wants to be popular but shes generally pretty boring on her own so she likes to collab with anyone that has more of a personality than she does. i am actually pretty interested in her collab with pippa because i have never seen fefe interact with anyone that was not a problem in their own right.

Sven

Live doing something Genshin I guess

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Seemingly sponsored stream
>Completely unannounced
>No shill tweet
>Outside of her regular timeslot
>It's watching the Genshin E-Sports

Go get that bag.
:smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
>Seemingly sponsored stream
>Completely unannounced
>No shill tweet
>Outside of her regular timeslot
>It's watching the Genshin E-Sports

Go get that bag.
:smugpipi:

"You want me to tell people about it? That's extra."

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
There's Genshin E-sports? The West and the East have fallen.

Salado

There's Genshin E-sports? The West and the East have fallen.
Trillions must awawa.
3653453.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"[in an MMO] I pick the furry race and then get defensive about it." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom