"I hope my holes are big enough"Amiya Aranha

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh no, this piece of information gonna be featured in the Homeland happening thread! Get Fuck, you all Pippakistan loli fuckers!!! :laplusgun:
Someone should 'shop bunny ears on the shadow picture from earlier and tag Reticule in it every day

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
This whole incident with the sharties and them invading KF to try and dox Pippa has me seriously considering how much PL info on vtubers I am morally comfortable allowing on TVA. My decisions thus far have always been based on the concepts that (A) the info is out there anyway, and anyone determined enough will find it here or elsewhere, (B) most 'doxes' are ultimately nothingburgers done by terminal autists who get a thrill out of obtaining the info but nothing more, (C) malicious efforts will ultimately fail and backfire after community backlash from the majority of clearer heads prevails.

I now question all of these positions. The sharties are like a giant difference engine; profoundly stupid and incapable of learning from mistakes, but able to brute-force problems simply by exhausting all possible failure states until the winning move is the only one left to try. They will miss blatantly obvious information posted dozens of places, meaning that hiding it a bit better does actually tangibly help protect those involved. Furthermore, they are completely and sincerely malicious, willing to do absolutely anything to hurt their targets. Finally, the clearer heads just don't have the power to do anything besides call them retarded, which they don't care about.

I am making no decisions yet, or without very extensive community consultation. But I'm tired of all this. I'm really tired of dealing with the knowledge that totally innocent people (both vtubers and bystanders the sharties misidentify as being them) could actually suffer real-world harm from my Laissez-faire attitudes.

This is probably just going to turn out to be meaningless sadposting and none of this will ultimately mean anything. I'm not retarded (often): I know that I am probably never going to be the link in the chain of evidence that gets a vtuber stabbed to death in an alleyway or something like that, but recent events have definitely made me re-evaluate the kind of internet culture I thought I at least partially understood the nature and limits of.
Best I can come up with as a rule of thumb is that info should be related to a relevant body of work.

Calli Being Demondice would be kosher, as it's almost literally the same job.
Calli being Karen whatsherfaceiforget would be less so.

Ceres Fauna previously being Lemonleaf, ok.
Ceres Fauna previously being part of a biology research team, less ok.

Fuwamoco previously being the tour guide sisters for that japanese game import team, ok.
Fuwamoco also being the Ally/Sally idol duo would be fine as it's close to the same work and it's reasonable to think there would be an interest in following it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Best I can come up with as a rule of thumb is that info should be related to a relevant body of work.

Calli Being Demondice would be kosher, as it's almost literally the same job.
Calli being Karen whatsherfaceiforget would be less so.

Ceres Fauna previously being Lemonleaf, ok.
Ceres Fauna previously being part of a biology research team, less ok.

Fuwamoco previously being the tour guide sisters for that japanese game import team, ok.
Fuwamoco also being the Ally/Sally idol duo would be fine as it's close to the same work and it's reasonable to think there would be an interest in following it.
This would just lead to people trying to lawyer their way around the rules with technicalities.

RedRage

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I am making no decisions yet, or without very extensive community consultation. But I'm tired of all this. I'm really tired of dealing with the knowledge that totally innocent people (both vtubers and bystanders the sharties misidentify as being them) could actually suffer real-world harm from my Laissez-faire attitudes.
I don't think there's a way to put back the millions of demons and misfortunes back into the box. Trying to do so is retardedly futile.

To be honest and really blunt here; I think the ~week long autistic slapfight trying to white-knight and defend Pippa and try and divert people away to someone actually worthy of being a horrorcow like Kiki (which I don't think worked btw) in a thread where people were already firm in their beliefs that anime == pedoshit did more "damage" here (because it turns out doing the equivalent to strapping God's brightest LED headlights to yourself and making loud noises at the shadows in the forest is perhaps a "bad move") than me being able to say Yuni Luna and Pipkin Pippa are the same person in the same post with no "if you know you know" shit like calling Yuni "not!Pippa" ever did.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I don't think there's a way to put back the millions of demons and misfortunes back into the box. Trying to do so is retardedly futile.

To be honest and really blunt here; I think the ~week long autistic slapfight trying to white-knight and defend Pippa and try and divert people away to someone actually worthy of being a horrorcow like Kiki (which I don't think worked btw) in a thread where people were already firm in their beliefs that anime == pedoshit did more "damage" here (because it turns out doing the equivalent to strapping God's brightest LED headlights to yourself and making loud noises at the shadows in the forest is perhaps a "bad move") than me being able to say Yuni Luna and Pipkin Pippa are the same person in the same post with no "if you know you know" shit like calling Yuni "not!Pippa" ever did.
So what your saying is that if we white knighted kiki she would be the one with a thread? Seems a little late now and I won't debase myself like that not even for pippa.

Last edited:

Atlas

I dunno i haven't been browsing this forum for long, but from my observations people here just don't watch a lot of twitch vtubers - or, at least, twitch-thot-type vtubers.
Or maybe they do and are staying really quiet about it idk.
Of course, people like fefe aren't talked about here in an either positive or negative way, because there's nothing to talk about Like, what are we gonna say? "Oh hey, bros, she just said her tits are nice and made a sex joke for the 1000th time"

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Of course, people like fefe aren't talked about here in an either positive or negative way, because there's nothing to talk about Like, what are we gonna say? "Oh hey, bros, she just said her tits are nice and made a sex joke for the 1000th time"
All the more surprising Pippa wants to Collab with her. What is it about her that's good stream material? The one hundred times she's joked about sex?

RedRage

All the more surprising Pippa wants to Collab with her. What is it about her that's good stream material? The one hundred times she's joked about sex?
According to Pippa it was some old radio type content she did, no idea if she still does it or if Pippa has even seen what she does now.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
According to Pippa it was some old radio type content she did, no idea if she still does it or if Pippa has even seen what she does now.
A good chunk of the collab would just be talking about her old radio gig then hours of awkward sex jokes that won't land.

Sounds like a dumpster fire in the making.

Helkar

Sounds like a dumpster fire in the making.
...Tbh that can be said about some of the best Pippa streams. So not like it can't work out.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
"Have you ever considered a horse penis as masturbatory aid"

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Hello. Backreading.
I never had any doubt to begin with, of course she's fine with capable of handling it. she understands what she signed up for becoming a streamer better than almost anyone.
also, don't forget about the lamp discord archive and yuni's response:
View attachment 74209
I respect her even more now, what the fuck. I love this retard. :annoyedpippa:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1721997345441.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Guys, they've discovered Pippa's rampant alcoholism. :pippasadl:

1722004465760.png

1722004480112.png

Useful_Mistake tries to present the obvious.
1722004598824.png

No stalker child with a voice changer, it is actually you who is the Ralphamale.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
My favorite observation from this morning:

"She isn't based, she's mentally ill."

Screenshot_20240726-104315.png

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I feel like this whole thing might get Useful_Mistake demodded if Null keeps this thread as his personal pet project.
Null isn't that petty but if Useful Mistake keeps getting in the thread, it's pretty much seen as trying to sweep it up for the rabbit. I would advise him to just leave the thread behind on its own. No point trying to convince the blind.

Edit: Just as I post this, Null goes and felts Ken Ashcorp. Funniest shit I've seen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom