"Fauna is a skinhead...!!!"Tsunomaki Watame

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I can't figure out HOW that thread is being tolerated when basically all the posters are a-logging as hard as the DSP board.
Null + anything anime = free for all

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This thread and PCG finding out about Fefe just reminds me that very few here venture out of this here thread. Apparently PCGoers too wtf whats with all the gay ops by not posting in the Kiwi thread PCG?!

RedRage

Apparently PCGoers to wtf whats with all the gay ops by not posting in the Kiwi thread PCG?!
idk if I'm having an ESL moment despite being EOP, or if you are but I have no idea what you meant to convey here.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Just a heads up to people, I've caught via the Nolan thread IMGBB having images die despite saying it would be indefinite. The image link works for Catbox.moe though and that shit stays forever. Consider that the better option now.
yctmc0.png

Bless You

Helkar

This thread and PCG finding out about Fefe just reminds me that very few here venture out of this here thread.
I dunno i haven't been browsing this forum for long, but from my observations people here just don't watch a lot of twitch vtubers - or, at least, twitch-thot-type vtubers.
Or maybe they do and are staying really quiet about it idk.

niggaphil

I can't figure out HOW that thread is being tolerated when basically all the posters are a-logging as hard as the DSP board.
By looking at the latest doxmaxxing posted by the user (registered 2 months ago), i would say most of them are some shitposters registered recently, and try to act like an actual retard.

I dont mind the thread in homeland, because it is funny to see the retards shitposting. But they are shitting up community happenings thread is another story. Their info is not even worth to post there at all

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Null + anything anime = free for all
I'm surprised the updates are left alone in the community happenings. Azahara's twitter is not a happening :whatastory:
And he posted it after he was informed about the pic.... like he just wants whatever attention he can get. It is funny though....

Last edited:

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
I dunno i haven't been browsing this forum for long, but from my observations people here just don't watch a lot of twitch vtubers - or, at least, twitch-thot-type vtubers.
I followed fefe on twitter for a couple days after somebody I followed interacted with her. Then I realized she was just a v-whore and unfollowed.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I followed fefe on twitter for a couple days after somebody I followed interacted with her. Then I realized she was just a v-whore and unfollowed.
It's ok to be a v-whore, but that can't be your only thing. Pippa even said this. Many such cases!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Mothboy watches whores and he's pretty unapologetic on that part

Most just despise twitch in general to watch twitchiggers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
idk if I'm having an ESL moment despite being EOP, or if you are but I have no idea what you meant to convey here.
Its a meta commentary on the fact that numerous members of this thread came from PCG and because they are not posting in the Pippa Kiwi Farms thread that they are committing gay ops just like we are by not posting in that thread

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Most of the twitch vtubers that get posted here are either some of now larger indies (but were smaller when this place first started), phase friends (Sleepy, Clio, Kirsche), bug chuubas, or 2views people find. Very rarely does a lewdtuber popup for the sake of their content and not some news/drama involving them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
twitch vtubers are posted frequently here, its just that this forum has a propensity to dislike vthot types
I think Fefe is unknown here because she is just an attention whore, the only real time hardcore whoretubers come up is when they're having drama

niggaphil

Very rarely does a lewdtuber popup for the sake of their content and not some news/drama involving them.
Who wants to admit they are watching lewdtubers in TVA? We gonna ridicule or make fun of them.

Except Proctor, he is the owner so he is brave enough to watch and promote Kirsche :dokiSmug:

Helkar

twitch vtubers are posted frequently here, its just that this forum has a propensity to dislike vthot types
Thinking about it now, and huh, i actually didn't fully realize until now that most large-scale twitch indies are either fullblown lewdtubers or at least frequently do that type of content.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Who wants to admit they are watching lewdtubers in TVA? We gonna ridicule or make fun of them.
Who was it who admitted to accidentally watching some lewd ASMR vtuber not realising they were trans that one time? I distinctly remember that being a thing in the early days of the forum but for the life of me can't remember what was said to be able to search it.

niggaphil

Who was it who admitted to accidentally watching some lewd ASMR vtuber not realising they were trans that one time? I distinctly remember that being a thing in the early days of the forum but for the life of me can't remember what was said to be able to search it.
@Seth, time for you to shine and defend yourself :dokiSmug:

Hff201

Early Adopter
@Seth, time for you to shine and defend yourself :dokiSmug:
I just remember people telling him it's not a big deal if they're just playing games or whatever, only for someone to actually look up the channel and find it's some whispering in your ears AMSR shit :whatastory:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Doublepost because I found some of the classic /pcg/ schizo-ing I've missed lately.

dzBk312.png

niggaphil

Doublepost because I found some of the classic /pcg/ schizo-ing I've missed lately.

dzBk312.png
Oh no, this piece of information gonna be featured in the Homeland happening thread! Get Fuck, you all Pippakistan loli fuckers!!! :laplusgun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom