"When I hold the mic, my pinky finger stands up, is this a problem outside of Japan?"Pako

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
It's the second Nolan Moment you've had.
There is nothing wrong with feeling special.

6a6wbm.gif

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla
There is nothing wrong with feeling special.

6a6wbm.gif
I don't know why you bothering to respond he's just mad that pippa hates him

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The fact that no one can post in the merchandise threads here is proof that Sakana bankrolls this place

DTrp

@RedRage didn't you say you got some owl merch? I know it shipped quickly but what did you get and what grade of chinesium material was it?

RedRage

@RedRage didn't you say you got some owl merch? I know it shipped quickly but what did you get and what grade of chinesium material was it?
Yuni merch or the plush she was asking about on twitter a while back? If the former no, I've not ordered anything from her shop yet, if you mean the plushy I backed out cause the low amount of reviews sketched me out. I'm pretty sure the shop says what its made out of though, like the throw says its polyester.
E: You may be remembering me talking about someone posting about having gotten theirs on twitter a few days after she made the shop, it was Kenny I was talking about IIRC having gotten one of the patches

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The blanket is probably deadlier than the one that did in the natives.

famous artist pipkun

shirts are thin underarmorish shit perfect for the summer.

DTrp

Yuni merch or the plush she was asking about on twitter a while back? If the former no, I've not ordered anything from her shop yet, if you mean the plushy I backed out cause the low amount of reviews sketched me out. I'm pretty sure the shop says what its made out of though, like the throw says its polyester.
I meant yuni merch. and my bad, It was @ScarletCorrupt that ordered from the owl store.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Realticule: Is this degenerate whiny coomer a member of your tribe?
Because he acts like he's a member of your tribe.
Why must people defile the sanctity of the Pippa so? :pippasadl:

DTrp

shirts are thin underarmorish shit perfect for the summer.
I was going to order like 2 dozen of the low-key yuni t-shirts for ~$20 before she moved her store. They just had her little symbol on the sleeve and i figured they'd be great for undershirts. Last I checked all her new stock has large graphics on the front.

famous artist pipkun

I was going to order like 2 dozen of the low-key yuni t-shirts for ~$20 before she moved her store. They just had her little symbol on the sleeve and i figured they'd be great for undershirts. Last I checked all her new stock has large graphics on the front.
the new summer one i got is an all over print. very Bape vibe. her old shirt was heavy ass cotton

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I meant yuni merch. and my bad, It was @ScarletCorrupt that ordered from the owl store.
Think you might be mixing me up with someone else. I did pick up the reminiscence mug but I don't recall ever mentioning it, maybe I'm just blanking though. :ameliaThink:
It's nice though, been the main one I use for a while now.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You could probably request owl merch to your liking by vagueposting about it on /pcg/.

Hff201

Early Adopter
d7NBnna.png

You should probably stop posting in bait threads about your genmates, Pippa.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
d7NBnna.png

You should probably stop posting in bait threads about your genmates, Pippa.
Listen, cucking is serious business for Pippa. Iori should take Pippas advice as an expert on the subject next time

Right @Realticule ?

Hff201

Early Adopter
Listen, cucking is serious business for Pippa. Iori should take Pippas advice as an expert on the subject next time

Right @Realticule ?
She's surprisingly cuck-tolerant despite being a full-on unironic unicorn when it's a cute girl she likes. Maybe she just knows how much @Realticule likes Rezuul.

RedRage

She's surprisingly cuck-tolerant despite being a full-on unironic unicorn when it's a cute girl she likes.
Thats just a woman thing, its fine when they do it. She's just gay as fuck so it bothers her when girls do it more than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom