"My first boyfriend was from League"Enna Alouette

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

DogBone

Other than her trying to sow the seeds of unapologetic grifters getting into vtubing it was pretty comfy
The problem is Pippa is...

Here is my generous interpretation: Pippa wants to have openly bad people who stir shit because Vtubing as a community is full of people who pretend to be nice but are secretly pieces of shit. She doesn't think it'd be a good thing necessarily, but that it could be entertaining for her, personally.

However, she really shat the bed trying to argue doing a crypto scam isn't malicious.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Here is my generous interpretation: Pippa wants to have openly bad people who stir shit because Vtubing as a community is full of people who pretend to be nice but are secretly pieces of shit. She doesn't think it'd be a good thing necessarily, but that it could be entertaining for her, personally.

However, she really shat the bed trying to argue doing a crypto scam isn't malicious.

Her reasoning for what is or isn't malicious is even more retarded. Scamming the shit out of people isn't malicious, because you just wanted their money, hurting them wasn't your only goal.

Stunned But Dumb

It's simple: stupid people are bad. It's ok to do bad things to bad people. Therefore it's actually morally just to scam stupid people

RedRage

Her reasoning for what is or isn't malicious is even more retarded. Scamming the shit out of people isn't malicious, because you just wanted their money, hurting them wasn't your only goal.
You'd think someone who got scammed for a couple grand just last year would understand that. :annoyedpippa:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You'd think someone who got scammed for a couple grand just last year would understand that. :annoyedpippa:
I mean, the Starforge PC people were really nice when she was handing over the money, OK?

TheBeastIWorship

Do you really think she has memory capacity for anything other than animals, naval trivia and incest anime? But yes that woman is an fountain of abundant worry

Stunned But Dumb

Furious George

Low & Lazy

TBF, running a crypto scam is only targeted at retards. I'd be more worried about the evil streamers that are pushing radical ideologies or grooming kids into trooning out.

I'm still not sure what she would consider "openly bad" to entail.

TheBeastIWorship

TBF, running a crypto scam is only targeted at retards. I'd be more worried about the evil streamers that are pushing radical ideologies or grooming kids into trooning out.

I'm still not sure what she would consider "openly bad" to entail.
Besides do we really need evil vtubers while we have Sawa?

Stunned But Dumb

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It's a curse. You don't want it.
give me the curse, unlike you, id have fun and no regrets.

how does it transfer?

Imagine how many superchats she would get :smugpipi:
superchats and then a mild reversal at the end only to do it again 3 weeks later. i can make pippa money and she'd grow her audience

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
>But he/she's a good person inside
We are not the sum of our intentions, but of our actions.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Can't believe she's defending Boogie SMH

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
asmongold is a MAGAt?

Postal rrat

chinshilla

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

She ♥'s me.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom