Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's Yunover

This is a dogwhistle, she wants a divorce because she hates us.

She'll be late to stream tonight, just you watch.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Wonder if she'll comment on the onions graduation today or find out during stream

JMForte

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@Planetary Bombardment posted this in Chase's thread on KF but I believe it deserves to be crossposted here because I think it demonstrates the absolute level of mental gymnastics and insane reaches people have to go through to try and shit on Pippa.

Here we see the most intelligent Onion Farms user.
1722968707294.png
I'm still not sure if MagnesiumCorp is Chase or one of his butt buddies, but ultimately I don't think it matters. He/they are now posting Pippa audio overlaid with schlicking noises and claiming it's evidence of private sex shows. No one on OF is buying it, and he's continuing to have melty after melty about it.
:whatastory:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Hff201

Early Adopter
@thhrang You should take this post down. If Sakana finds out we're talking about the secret bonus streams he might pull TVA's funding.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@Planetary Bombardment posted this in Chase's thread on KF but I believe it deserves to be crossposted here because I think it demonstrates the absolute level of mental gymnastics and insane reaches people have to go through to try and shit on Pippa.

Here we see the most intelligent Onion Farms user.
View attachment 75343

:whatastory:
This you?
The crossthread gayposting is super gay and is annoying. Please stop the gay brotherwars of your own accords, or else I will step in and force you all to stop being gay.

RedRage

Stunned But Dumb

...She's going to play those weird youtube games that keep popping up on the feed? I have never even once considered clicking one

RedRage

...She's going to play those weird youtube games that keep popping up on the feed? I have never even once considered clicking one
I've never seen them, I thought it was her having gotten the chat games working for youtube that she's been talking about for a while now.

JMForte

90% of those games are from the most obvious indian coder. The other 10% are games that were somewhat popular before but still somehow the indian coders made worse.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
every time youtube tries to suggest some crap that isn't a regular-ass video I use ublock to make sure I never see that shit again

Stunned But Dumb

I've never seen them, I thought it was her having gotten the chat games working for youtube that she's been talking about for a while now.

These. I see them all the time, you can dismiss them but I've never even interacted with them. What you're thinking makes more sense and is more reasonable, so what I said is what she will ultimately do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom