"Love huge breast, in my hands and in my mouth, yup would rather say THAT! THAT WON'T GET ME FIRED!"Mori Calliope

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I'm a little confused because I never thought of Metokur as this shining beacon of principled values. He isn't some kind of morally righteous journalist shining a light on the evil shit on the Internet, he laughs at retards for money. Granted, I don't think he's a bad person with the intent of doing heinous shit for a quick buck, like Boogie.

However, he's very open with what his priorities are. He's in poor health, expecting to die soon. He's making all the cash he can to try and alleviate future money problems for his wife. It isn't a massive leap in logic to think that he would play ball with Keemstar to draw attention to his Fat Retard Podcast. What I don't understand is how people think it's all real.

Keemstar has multiple people ready to go and join the stream to dogpile on Boogie. Remember, it was Destiny who "Ambushed" Boogie. Then, you have Pootahar live reacting, saying he'd donate thousands of dollars for ebidance to be posted live. Then, Metokur shows up? What really sealed the deal it being fake was the future appearances and the tattoo. If you think that's real, then I'm pleased to be the one to tell you that your oshi is a real anime woman, and she will fuck you.
The thing with Jim is that he has been right more times than he has been wrong which is ultra rare for anyone in the sektur, he is the smartest player in a special Olympics team. He has also managed to retain a certain level of insulation from a lot of the shit flinging that goes on instead of it consuming his life like most of the other actors.

As far as the vtuber sentiment on KF is concerned, this is just an extension of the anime hate that has always been there, despite the fact that an argument could be made that at least half of the users could be called weebs for any of their personal hobbies.

Anyway, Null is personally involved now so his ball washers will continue to stoke the boiler for notice me senpais. Hopefully he remains circumspect in his criticism of Pippa. In my opinion he has always been pretty good at noticing when people are trying to artificially manipulate him.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

TheBeastIWorship

I think the issue is that Josh has always only ever been exposed to the worst people imaginable, and they've all liked anime. I have a theory that a lot of losers, totally not me though, are attracted to it as an escape from reality. KF documents some of the worst people on the Internet, so I'm sure it's the association between those lolcows and anime.

That is, only if you're talking about the anime I like. If you like something else, you are a tranime and you will enjoy prison, stalker child.
Nah he's right anime is for losers

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know, I just realized one of Ken's most popular songs is about Adam Warski, a situation where Andy was forcefully given the person of the Hasbro Pedo Punisher by Jim and gang, and now I'm sitting here with Ken mad at me for me being forcefully given the persona of the Ashcorp Impersonator. Andy had a toy company thinking he was going to Punisher them, I have a femboy thinking I'm masquerading to ruin his good perverted name with my wholesome behavior.

I don't know, I kind of like it. Really works for her.

DogBone

TheBeastIWorship

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
my nephew and nieces are staying with us for a bit, they like minecraft. whats the best way to buy it? java or some other thing?

DogBone

my nephew and nieces are staying with us for a bit, they like minecraft. whats the best way to buy it? java or some other thing?
Minecraft is a nightmare now. Unless you have a console, it requires a Mojang account and setting up a lot of bullshit if I remember right.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Minecraft is a nightmare now. Unless you have a console, it requires a Mojang account and setting up a lot of bullshit if I remember right.
Yes indeed the best option is Wii U

TheBeastIWorship

Right now Microsoft App Store's delivers both bedrock and java edition I believe

famous artist pipkun

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Go on the Xbox app, log in with your windows account, and buy a month of gamepass for the $3 or whatever the fuck the first timer offer is, play it, and then don't resub to gamepass.

This jewmaxxing tip was brought to you by Balkan poverty.

famous artist pipkun

Go on the Xbox app, log in with your windows account, and buy a month of gamepass for the $3 or whatever the fuck the first timer offer is, play it, and then don't resub to gamepass.

This jewmaxxing tip was brought to you by Balkan poverty.
yeah right, last time i gave xbox my cc they kept reying to charge my shit.

which vwrsion do you retards play on? java or bedrock?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Just put on a Pippa Minecraft stream and tell them they need to pretend to be playing it.

DogBone

is there a setting i need to turn on to make sure these kids dont get online? their dad was all "we dont let em talk to people online ever".
There's single player mode, which is totally offline iirc. I think multi-player is its own tab on the menu, and I'm not sure if you can disable it in the settings.

famous artist pipkun

Just put on a Pippa Minecraft stream and tell them they need to pretend to be playing it.
haha, im not letting that loli lover near the kids

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Isn't there a totally legal compiled version you can download that's completely offline?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom