"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
seethe spiral over Jim
I think Null's right in that it's ridiculous he received so much concentrated retard hate for in-passing mentioning Metokur possibly doing some kind of deal with Keemstar over the Boogie shit. The response of Jim fans was utterly embarrassing, I literally saw people sending pissbaby rant $1 superchats that they were proclaiming to also chargeback just to fuck with Null on MATI.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I think Null's right in that it's ridiculous he received so much concetrated retard hate for in-passing mentioning Metokur possibly doing some kind of deal with Keemstar over the Boogie shit. The response of Jim fans was utterly embarrassing, I literally saw people sending pissbaby rant $1 superchats that they were proclaiming to also chargeback just to fuck with Null on MATI.
But his theory is completely plausible and doesn't even require Jim to have known Keem did him a favor.
Anyone seething over that is retarded.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Chinchilla continues the Sisyphus arc

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I've said it more than once, I'm not Ken, Rye, Lumi, Robert Downey Jr., Moon Dragon, thhrang, Reticule, or anyone else you claim I am.
Whatever you say Pippa :smugpipi:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

DogBone

I think Null's right in that it's ridiculous he received so much concentrated retard hate for in-passing mentioning Metokur possibly doing some kind of deal with Keemstar over the Boogie shit. The response of Jim fans was utterly embarrassing, I literally saw people sending pissbaby rant $1 superchats that they were proclaiming to also chargeback just to fuck with Null on MATI.
I'm a little confused because I never thought of Metokur as this shining beacon of principled values. He isn't some kind of morally righteous journalist shining a light on the evil shit on the Internet, he laughs at retards for money. Granted, I don't think he's a bad person with the intent of doing heinous shit for a quick buck, like Boogie.

However, he's very open with what his priorities are. He's in poor health, expecting to die soon. He's making all the cash he can to try and alleviate future money problems for his wife. It isn't a massive leap in logic to think that he would play ball with Keemstar to draw attention to his Fat Retard Podcast. What I don't understand is how people think it's all real.

Keemstar has multiple people ready to go and join the stream to dogpile on Boogie. Remember, it was Destiny who "Ambushed" Boogie. Then, you have Pootahar live reacting, saying he'd donate thousands of dollars for ebidance to be posted live. Then, Metokur shows up? What really sealed the deal it being fake was the future appearances and the tattoo. If you think that's real, then I'm pleased to be the one to tell you that your oshi is a real anime woman, and she will fuck you.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
is the vod editted?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
your oshi is a real anime woman, and she will fuck you.
Would you still have sex with your real anime woman oshi if she sounded like this the entire time?

a

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm watching the Pippa music collab now and this is what it sounds like:

famous artist pipkun

Are KF profiles locked down?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Jim fans are unbelievably autistic, and loyal to their e-daddy, no way. Also, just for the record, I'm not a Jimgger apologist, there is a definite possibility that he took a deal with the gnome, but there's no evidence of it either so I can't say that it's what happened.

The part that made me reconsider is Josh not just ignoring the spergs in the Jim thread, melting down for 20 posts, getting utterly assblasted, proudly proclaiming "I'm not getting bullied off of my own forum!" before locking the thread.

Before that, Jewsh getting repeatedly one guy'd by retarded beyond belief $1 superchats about Kirsche, PC suing him and TAL, because he hears "loli" and just takes it at face value, after saying he doesn't know anything anyways. Then in the same part of the stream, after being told multiple times why Pippa doesn't bring up KF or MATI anymore, in both of the KF threads, he still goes on about it being because of daddy Jim. Also thinks Jim is dead serious about the pippits. Which is, y'know, horrible, because Jim is married! That's immoral! (even though Jade likes Pippa apparently) Unlike going on stream with a wifebeating ragepig to talk about Nick Fuentes.

His problem isn't just with the sweety squad, it's with Jim himself. He's always had a problem with Jim, but I thought they resolved that during DKF. Clearly, Big Jim told Pippa to stop talking about KF and only advertise hats, or else he'd pull his glowing endorsement. Not to mention him being so mad about sweety fags or vtuber fans arguing against him, when he has his own group of sycophants who hang on his every word and usually are the ones who shit up threads he decides to visit. Extra comedy mention of Reticule and Pipkun getting threadbanned from the Pippa thread even though they were providing more actual information than almost anyone else in the thread.

With how long it's been since 8chan and the InfinityNext debacle, and with everything KF's been through, I assumed he became at least somewhat self aware, and less headstrong, but turns out he just got much better at directing his autism at genuinely irredeemable people. The whole thing starts falling apart when people (who aren't vermintide hellbent on obliterating his website from existence, but they're not people anyways) give him pushback about misinformation, and he reverts back to always being right, and the people correcting him just being slurpers. I don't give a fuck if he makes MATI segments about Jim or Pippa, there's plenty of stuff you can laugh about in regards to Pippa specifically, even if you don't manifest pooners, but he's actually Mad At The Internet over people who did nothing to him, in the most womanly way possible.

Imagine getting mad that people don't credit you or your website when they use info on it to make content, but when you make content, you intentionally ignore the information that conflicts with whatever autism crusade you're trying to have this week. But I mean, it's fair, it was never his fault. It was those damn neko shotas for being so provocative, cripplekike, Jim Watkins, the pedophiles on his failed imageboard, etc., that always ruined his divine plans.

Since laying out utterly retarded fanfics based on pure schizophrenia is in vogue, I'll posit that the only reason the Pippa thread is still the way it is, despite being a complete shitshow, and about only 20% of the thread being on topic, is because dear seether is hoping someone stops being a femboy and actually digs up something. Just so he can have his ralphamale moment and scream "SHEEEE'S A PAYDOFILE, WHY WON'T YOU DISOWN HER GYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYM?!" And he's also mad also because he and Pippa have the identical tendency to form very strong opinions on things they know very little about.

I could've been playing videogames instead of writing this.
And the site died as I was writing this, and if it got eaten, I would've shit.
Are KF profiles locked down?
I can see your KF profile currently, you dirty Pipkin Pippa sock.

famous artist pipkun

Jim fans are unbelievably autistic, and loyal to their e-daddy, no way. Also, just for the record, I'm not a Jimgger apologist, there is a definite possibility that he took a deal with the gnome, but there's no evidence of it either so I can't say that it's what happened.

The part that made me reconsider is Josh not just ignoring the spergs in the Jim thread, melting down for 20 posts, getting utterly assblasted, proudly proclaiming "I'm not getting bullied off of my own forum!" before locking the thread.

Before that, Jewsh getting repeatedly one guy'd by retarded beyond belief $1 superchats about Kirsche, PC suing him and TAL, because he hears "loli" and just takes it at face value, after saying he doesn't know anything anyways. Then in the same part of the stream, after being told multiple times why Pippa doesn't bring up KF or MATI anymore, in both of the KF threads, he still goes on about it being because of daddy Jim. Also thinks Jim is dead serious about the pippits. Which is, y'know, horrible, because Jim is married! That's immoral! (even though Jade likes Pippa apparently) Unlike going on stream with a wifebeating ragepig to talk about Nick Fuentes.

His problem isn't just with the sweety squad, it's with Jim himself. He's always had a problem with Jim, but I thought they resolved that during DKF. Clearly, Big Jim told Pippa to stop talking about KF and only advertise hats, or else he'd pull his glowing endorsement. Not to mention him being so mad about sweety fags or vtuber fans arguing against him, when he has his own group of sycophants who hang on his every word and usually are the ones who shit up threads he decides to visit. Extra comedy mention of Reticule and Pipkun getting threadbanned from the Pippa thread even though they were providing more actual information than almost anyone else in the thread.

With how long it's been since 8chan and the InfinityNext debacle, and with everything KF's been through, I assumed he became at least somewhat self aware, and less headstrong, but turns out he just got much better at directing his autism at genuinely irredeemable people. The whole thing starts falling apart when people (who aren't vermintide hellbent on obliterating his website from existence, but they're not people anyways) give him pushback about misinformation, and he reverts back to always being right, and the people correcting him just being slurpers. I don't give a fuck if he makes MATI segments about Jim or Pippa, there's plenty of stuff you can laugh about in regards to Pippa specifically, even if you don't manifest pooners, but he's actually Mad At The Internet over people who did nothing to him, in the most womanly way possible.

Imagine getting mad that people don't credit you or your website when they use info on it to make content, but when you make content, you intentionally ignore the information that conflicts with whatever autism crusade you're trying to have this week. But I mean, it's fair, it was never his fault. It was those damn neko shotas for being so provocative, cripplekike, Jim Watkins, the pedophiles on his failed imageboard, etc., that always ruined his divine plans.

Since laying out utterly retarded fanfics based on pure schizophrenia is in vogue, I'll posit that the only reason the Pippa thread is still the way it is, despite being a complete shitshow, and about only 20% of the thread being on topic, is because dear seether is hoping someone stops being a femboy and actually digs up something. Just so he can have his ralphamale moment and scream "SHEEEE'S A PAYDOFILE, WHY WON'T YOU DISOWN HER GYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYM?!" And he's also mad also because he and Pippa have the identical tendency to form very strong opinions on things they know very little about.

I could've been playing videogames instead of writing this.
And the site died as I was writing this, and if it got eaten, I would've shit.

I can see your KF profile currently, you dirty Pipkin Pippa sock.
i can only reply once instead of forever. imagine if pippa was me.

or if i wss on pippas foot

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DogBone

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I really can't get mad when Josh gets shit wrong about vtubers and has 'tism moments over them, it's endearing. It's like someone's granddad complaining that rock music is just incomprehensible noise - sure, he's wrong, but he went to war, so he's allowed to think anything heavier than Buddy Holly is thrash metal if he wants.

Not to mention he does have seem to have an earnest curiosity about it despite his distaste for anime, every now and then he'll pop into the vtuber thread just to ask questions without antagonising anyone about it.

DogBone

I really can't get mad when Josh gets shit wrong about vtubers and has 'tism moments over them, it's endearing. It's like someone's granddad complaining that rock music is just incomprehensible noise - sure, he's wrong, but he went to war, so he's allowed to think anything heavier than Buddy Holly is thrash metal if he wants.

Not to mention he does have seem to have an earnest curiosity about it despite his distaste for anime, every now and then he'll pop into the vtuber thread just to ask questions without antagonising anyone about it.
I think the issue is that Josh has always only ever been exposed to the worst people imaginable, and they've all liked anime. I have a theory that a lot of losers, totally not me though, are attracted to it as an escape from reality. KF documents some of the worst people on the Internet, so I'm sure it's the association between those lolcows and anime.

That is, only if you're talking about the anime I like. If you like something else, you are a tranime and you will enjoy prison, stalker child.

Stunned But Dumb

I think a lot of kiwifarmers are secretly chasers

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm a little confused because I never thought of Metokur as this shining beacon of principled values. He isn't some kind of morally righteous journalist shining a light on the evil shit on the Internet, he laughs at retards for money. Granted, I don't think he's a bad person with the intent of doing heinous shit for a quick buck, like Boogie.

However, he's very open with what his priorities are. He's in poor health, expecting to die soon. He's making all the cash he can to try and alleviate future money problems for his wife. It isn't a massive leap in logic to think that he would play ball with Keemstar to draw attention to his Fat Retard Podcast. What I don't understand is how people think it's all real.

Keemstar has multiple people ready to go and join the stream to dogpile on Boogie. Remember, it was Destiny who "Ambushed" Boogie. Then, you have Pootahar live reacting, saying he'd donate thousands of dollars for ebidance to be posted live. Then, Metokur shows up? What really sealed the deal it being fake was the future appearances and the tattoo. If you think that's real, then I'm pleased to be the one to tell you that your oshi is a real anime woman, and she will fuck you.
Null's a retard and Metokur is a jackass, these two things have always been true and are part of the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom