"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
and then we just have two Reticules forever.
Do not fucking will that into existence
rk60i2.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If by retarded, you mean some random vtuber drama channel picking it up and treating it 100% seriously, then yeah probably. :whatastory:
Oh shit, I'm going to have Nuxtaku talking about this, then Charlie saying how he doesn't know if he is or isn't for meat posting, then Keem will invite me onto the fat retard podcast but I'm not fat so I won't attend, then Ken is going to do a PR tour across the coomerverse, then Charlie will make a video about how he's not sure if he is for or against PR tours, and the cycle will never end.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh shit, I'm going to have Nuxtaku talking about this, then Charlie saying how he doesn't know if he is or isn't for meat posting, then Keem will invite me onto the fat retard podcast but I'm not fat so I won't attend, then Ken is going to do a PR tour across the coomerverse, then Charlie will make a video about how he's not sure if he is for or against PR tours, and the cycle will never end.
I think you would be a great guest on the Fat Retard Podcast. I'm sure Boogie would love to hear about meatposting.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think you would be a great guest on the Fat Retard Podcast. I'm sure Boogie would love to hear about meatposting.
If I ever show up on the Fat Retard Podcast all I'm going to do is shit talk Boogie and call him a bitch.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Oh Pippa scheduled a jackbox collab with the girls next week too, that will be fun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If I ever show up on the Fat Retard Podcast all I'm going to do is shit talk Boogie and call him a bitch.
You would be contributing to his humiliation fetish and getting him off.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Punished Anime Discusser rejoins

Immediately Idol dies and Ken Ashcorp tries to distance himself from his Jewish TVA persona

Makes you think
I did nothing, it's all the fault of Donald Trump and Joshua Connor Moon.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
~700 on Rumble.

Warms my heart how Pippa curbstomps his numbers.
I'd say give him thirty minutes before a final decision, but I'd not be surprised if he doesn't hit 2k on either platform.

Sven

Oh Pippa scheduled a jackbox collab with the girls next week too, that will be fun
If she can keep them going this little chill Phase collab arc will be a lot of fun, also liked how with the way she did it we even had a flow with Panko coming in a bit in, then Muyu leaving early to eat so it sets it up so that if they need to go they know they can and if they are around and bored they can hop in for a few games.

Security

You better stay true to that and watch her programming streams that happen in the middle of the night or we'll call you a whore.

Just for the record, while Jelly went up several notches in my eyes, Pippa's still my oshi, even with her extremely painful music taste (Little Sister Experience).

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Security

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm posting this again.
View attachment 74913
I'm not joking. Donald Trump almost getting quickscoped got me watching Kirsche again, Kirsche playing the MATI clips about TheAlmightyLoli led me down a rabbithole around the last couple episodes of MATI, which led me to realizing that Null is having a severe menopausal white woman seethe spiral over Jim and the animes. Which led me to realize, that if this place still hasn't burned down, Proctor might've become less autistic, so I decided to lurk for a while before posting again, but then Nolanday happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom