"It's not my fault girls are so weak"Pavolia Reine

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I've just realized how much of a comical first-world problem this entire thing is, we sit here on a forum discussing the intricacies of a VTuber stream in which she played a 40 minute fan video at the end of a stream and we are microanalyzing it because for some folks it didn't fit the criteria of proper entertainment for a 40 minute block of one stream. This is how we spend our time while children are dying in Gaza... #FreePalestine
:smugpipi:
do our homeland brothers know that pippa is a massive oreimo fan and that her fans redrew the animated opening with her in it because
she loved it?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I've just realized how much of a comical first-world problem this entire thing is, we sit here on a forum discussing the intricacies of a VTuber stream in which she played a 40 minute fan video at the end of a stream and we are microanalyzing it because for some folks it didn't fit the criteria of proper entertainment for a 40 minute block of one stream. This is how we spend our time while children are dying in Gaza... #FreePalestine
you say this as a joke but would you want to hang yourself if you ever sat down to think about all the headspace you've dedicated to thinking or writing about a white trash woman larping as an anime rabbit online
honest question

Atlas

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
you say this as a joke but would you want to hang yourself if you ever sat down to think about all the headspace you've dedicated to thinking or writing about a white trash woman larping as an anime rabbit online
honest question
Probably.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa subverted my expectations, I expected high effort boring obligatory fan content first, then memes, I got memes first then obligatory fan content :pippasadl:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
When I distract myself from the atrocities of the world I'd like to think there is a certain barometer of quality required to maintain my attention. Shit like archivebro's video today bring that into question, which distresses me greatly.

Atlas

Pippa subverted my expectations, I expected high effort boring obligatory fan content first, them memes, I got memes first then obligatory fan content :pippasadl:
It probably would have been better if she did that because we would have forgotten about the forty minute shit with the rest of the stream being good

TheBeastIWorship

Hopefully tonight's good community content reminds her of why she used to like streaming and spark that something again

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hopefully tonight's good community content reminds her of why she used to like streaming and spark that something again
its joever bros, the owl has spoken, she will graduate and go into hiding in Alaska to stop JL7ten from stealing her underwear

RedRage

Couldn't see the bold for a second, you were about to catch a wall of text :whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What archivefag does to us is objectively worse than anything Israel has done to Palestine.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What archivefag does to us is objectively worse than anything Israel has done to Palestine.
Israel has done nothing but purify the blight that is Palestine and you'd know it if you weren't importing grooming gangs to all of your towns like Rotherham, Telford, or many others. Apologize!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
In my honest opinion both countries should nuke each other out

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
She does sound more haggy. I can't tell to which degree it's the audio equipment and to which it's her voice changing, but I like the way she sounded a year ago more :pippasadl:
Reminder that she said straight up that the Chinese Virus, General Tsao's Lung Foul Sicken, fucked up her voice and it never recovered. I am surprised people haven't talked about that more. I assume she is also on a ghetto version of her sound setup right now as well.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Reminder that she said straight up that the Chinese Virus, General Tsao's Lung Foul Sicken, fucked up her voice and it never recovered. I am surprised people haven't talked about that more. I assume she is also on a ghetto version of her sound setup right now as well.
Where the fuck did General Tsao's Lung Foul Sicken come from?

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom