"I want to do a sad Girl woman's championship on phaseconnect"Utatane Nasa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
"It's deeply personal" It's only personal for like 4 people who just so happen to be the most annoying people in the community
Pipkun's not that bad man

RedRage

Maybe I'm growing soft but I really just have no strong feelings here. That project wasn't offensively retarded like the documentary from last year I saw brought up again a couple pages ago, this one's worst sin was just being a completely different vibe compared to the rest of the stream (ala 'boring'). I feel no real need to passionately rip into it, and with capipicord projects, quite frankly that's a mark of quality of some degree.

Fair, my main gripe is that the whole reason she shitcanned fan submission streams in the first place was over people getting upset they got theirs left out, only for this to happen and AF jumping the line dropping it in modchat and negging her to check. Pippa says a lot of things yadda yadda I know.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
"It's deeply personal" It's only personal for like 4 people who just so happen to be the most annoying people in the community
If only I was autistic enough to invest my time establishing myself as a member of "the community" so I could hold my oshi's stream hostage with my shit-tier content

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sven

For me I'd say it's the length, maybe split each story into a separate video since each is it's own chapter anyway, make it a playlist and it becomes much more digestible and doesn't feel like it drags the obligation of a full 40 god damn minute at one time react.

Atlas

If only I was autistic enough to invest my time establishing myself as a member of "the community" so I could hold my oshi's stream hostage with my shit-tier content
You would need to become one of her mods for that and all but one of them are absolute faggots, so... good luck

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Did anyone complain in chat, or was Pippa thread reading during the video?
I noticed some people typing boring etc but it was very sporadic and not a constant thing

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You would need to become one of her mods for that and all but one of them are absolute faggots, so... good luck
@thhrang, Get your fucking job back, Janny.

Atlas

Fair, my main gripe is that the whole reason she shitcanned fan submission streams in the first place was over people getting upset they got theirs left out, only for this to happen and AF jumping the line dropping it in modchat and negging her to check. Pippa says a lot of things yadda yadda I know.
Archivefag just needs to be told to shut the fuck up and not talk in chat on his mod account

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The Discord clique want her to sit through a forty minute snoozefest on stream and she does it no questions asked. TVA want her to say one word on stream and still, nothing.

It's just not fair bros.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

For me I'd say it's the length, maybe split each story into a separate video since each is it's own chapter anyway, make it a playlist and it becomes much more digestible and doesn't feel like it drags the obligation of a full 40 god damn minute at one time react.
I feel like that defeats the purpose of what the guy wants. He wants the hour long attention from Pippa, and so do the people that work on it. People outside of that don't have an emotional connection and would rather it be over after like 10 minutes, but because Pippa seems to enjoy it just stick through tthe shit.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Do you want 24/7 thhrang posting? Because that's how you get Pippa to 24/7 thhrang post.
And the two of you can finally dance all night long. The Janny and the Jew, together forever.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
since she is such a contrarian now every week will have a personal hour dedicated to her biggest paypig JL7ten Janny archivebro since she sees how beloved he is in the community

Atlas

Do you want 24/7 thhrang posting? Because that's how you get Pippa to 24/7 thhrang post.
I would rather have that than constant "pippa check mod chat"

JMForte

You know, /pcg/ had two videos that were short and sweet, and I would even say they were artistic and emotional (at least for their side of the community) and that shit was better than that road trip shit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've just realized how much of a comical first-world problem this entire thing is, we sit here on a forum discussing the intricacies of a VTuber stream in which she played a 40 minute fan video at the end of a stream and we are microanalyzing it because for some folks it didn't fit the criteria of proper entertainment for a 40 minute block of one stream. This is how we spend our time while children are dying in Gaza... #FreePalestine
:smugpipi:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I've just realized how much of a comical first-world problem this entire thing is, we sit here on a forum discussing the intricacies of a VTuber stream in which she played a 40 minute fan video at the end of a stream and we are microanalyzing it because for some folks it didn't fit the criteria of proper entertainment for a 40 minute block of one stream. This is how we spend our time while children are dying in Gaza... #FreePalestine
:smugpipi:
Palestine is also a first-world problem.

JMForte

didn't fit the criteria of proper entertainment for a 40 minute block of one stream
Those 40 minutes were the most important 40 minutes of that hour. It's a big deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom