"We have to show them who the master race is!"Remilia Nephys

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa you can just say they're boring as shit, you don't need to protect archivefag's feelings.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa, you complained about a 5 minute clip on phase weekly before, I remember :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

Did anyone complain in chat, or was Pippa thread reading during the video?

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Do you ever question your sanity?
well i was trying to jump ship before it hit the iceberg pedobait but thought id swim back to gloat about something that only really matters to me

JMForte

Did anyone complain in chat, or was Pippa thread reading during the video?
She already knows people are going to complain because they've complained about that shit before. It just doesn't work because some people apart of the community still don't like that.

Atlas

"It's deeply personal" It's only personal for like 4 people who just so happen to be the most annoying people in the community

Salado

Don't use the PC site, Pippa, it's always broken...

Atlas

1000006995.jpg

Wow I wonder who this is

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Maybe I'm growing soft but I really just have no strong feelings here. That project wasn't offensively retarded like the documentary from last year I saw brought up again a couple pages ago, this one's worst sin was just being a completely different vibe compared to the rest of the stream (ala 'boring'). I feel no real need to passionately rip into it, and with capipicord projects, quite frankly that's a mark of quality of some degree.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 74826
Wow I wonder who this is
JL7ten?

Maybe I'm growing soft but I really just have no strong feelings here. That project wasn't offensively retarded like the documentary from last year I saw brought up again a couple pages ago, its' worst sin was just being a completely different vibe compared to the rest of the stream (ala 'boring'). It's not like I feel a need to passionately rip into it, and with capipicord projects, quite frankly that's a mark of quality of some degree.

Boring is worse than bad. Bad can be entertaining, boring is boring.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Maybe I'm growing soft but I really just have no strong feelings here. That project wasn't offensively retarded like the documentary from last year I saw brought up again a couple pages ago, its' worst sin was just being a completely different vibe compared to the rest of the stream (ala 'boring'). It's not like I feel a need to passionately rip into it, and with capipicord projects, quite frankly that's a mark of quality of some degree.

Stop settling for drowning in mud water instead of shit.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Atlas

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My biggest problem isn't even the "I read a book, once, 24 years ago"-tier writing. My problem is that archivefag shoved it in here at the expense of other submissions, when it's a thing she probably should've listened through herself offstream, it being personal and all. Even if it's the best capipicord project, by miles, it's not good stream content.

Speedo

Stop settling for drowning in mud water instead of shit.
It can be hard to make short story compilations flashy and interesting, though it should have probably been in a different stream given the different vibe.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom